Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

‘Oh, fuuuck,’ I moaned, my breath coming in short little wisps. One arm came up from the pillows, where they’d both been splayed above my head, and my small fingers twirled themselves firmly in the auburn mass of Jason’s curls. I pushed his face harder between my legs with the butt of my hand.

He made a little noise of surprise at my active enthusiasm but kept at it, his hot tongue swirling in circles around the little nub of my pleasure and lapping down to my pussy entrance. When he teased around it with his tongue I squealed; not that it tickled, but that it was a new and delightful sensation. Then his head came up, eyes closed tightly in concentration, and he sought out my breast and bent his head at it, roughly tonguing my red, stiffened nipple and the firm flesh it perched on--or as rough as someone can be when using his tongue.

When Jason trailed back down to the cleft between my legs with his tongue, leaving several love marks in his wake for good measure, I sighed. One large warm hand reached up to cup my breast lovingly, rubbing his thumb gently over my nipple.

It seemed that he always knew what to do to keep me on the edge, uncertain of what would come next but loving the results.

This time, he stayed clear of my tender little clitty, and instead paid attention to the labia surrounding and displaying it. It was torture waiting for him to return to my pearl, and I moaned my agonizing impatience.

‘Jason... ‘ I whimpered, and was surprised to hear the equal tones of need and childish whining.

My big brother’s ministrations travelled painfully slowly up to my clit, and stopped with his tongue less than an inch from touching it. He looked up at me in mock innocence, green eyes glittering with mischief as he met my gaze.

‘What was that, Bryna?’ He said casually. ‘I couldn’t quite hear you.’

I must have looked a sight, short auburn locks messy and frizzy, my body flushed all over, eyes dark with desire, small breasts heaving as I panted like an overheated dog. But the way he was gazing at me--the way he was looking at me made me feel like the most desired, most beautiful, most delicious thing he’d ever had and would ever want.

The words couldn’t seem to pass my lips.

‘Jason,’ I implored.

‘Yes?’ He was still waiting for my answer, and there was my pearl, just jumping to be licked an inch or two from my jaw.

‘Jason ... oh, fuck,’ I cursed, desperate. Finally the words came, filling my mouth faster than I could speak them. ‘Jason, please lick me, lick my clit. I need to cum, Jason, please make me cum, ohhhh... ‘ I had been babbling, but my mind stopped forming coherent thoughts as he closed his lips around the tiny nub of flesh and sucked, flicking his tongue onto it. All I could think, and feel, was “Yessssss!’

I’ve heard that many women find direct clitoral stimulation painful and unpleasant, so I must be an anomaly of sorts, because he could rub it, suck it, and tongue it directly, and I was happy as a clam.

My body jerked, legs that had hung limp over his shoulders suddenly moving and wrapping over his back, my own back arching involuntarily as I gasped, and good old Jason just kept on sucking faithfully.

When I lay limp, flushed, hot, and very satisfied, Jason gently smoothed my legs off his shoulders and crawled up beside me. His cock was rock hard, jutting out and up between his thighs, engorged and thick with his excitement, and the covered head was shiny with pre-cum.

‘You’re so hot when you cum,’ he murmured, bending to kiss my mouth. Weakly, I responded, opening my mouth to his invading tongue. He tasted like pussy, but it was MY pussy, so I wasn’t about to complain. Besides, masturbating and licking my fingers for lubrication had long since taught me the taste of pussy, so I didn’t mind at all.

However, there was a problem. Whilst he was fired up, tense and hard, I was limp and ready to fall asleep, so my kissing soon became lazy, lackadaisical.

I had discovered, over the past few days since Jason and I showered together, made love, and slept in the same bed for several hours, that he did not like to cum in my mouth. Not to say that he didn’t enjoy my mouth, and increasingly skillful cock sucking abilities--he did. But there was something else that he enjoyed much more, and that was being inside of me.

So, while I had knelt for him and given tender attention to his wonderfully musky tasting cock, and gently massaged his balls with my fingers, Jason didn’t want what I did--an oral sex induced orgasm. We agreed that he would give me, more than willingly, what I desired, and then I would open my legs to him.

Now, looking back on it, I’m not sure I knew what I was getting into.

Both warm hands hungrily touched my breasts, cupping them and massaging the small mounds as he attacked my mouth with his own like a starving man.

When he bent again to kiss and suckle at my breasts--this time with more voracity--I moaned quietly:

‘Jason, no more. I can’t take any more. I’ll explode,’ I murmured, drunk on passion and endorphins. ‘No... ‘

‘Yes,’ he said into my breasts firmly.

I was too weak in both knees and head to do anything to stop him, and so I didn’t. It wasn’t like I minded.

‘You’re delicious,’ he said with conviction, nibbling on my neck and then capturing my mouth in a further intoxicating kiss. ‘You make me wild.’

That much was blatantly obvious, but in the throes of passion as he was, I decided that I wouldn’t point that fact out.

Jason pressed a hand between my legs again, gently opening them and crawling between my thighs. He fisted his cock, contemplatively gazing down at my exposed sex. ‘So beautiful,’ he whispered, his voice husky, and with his thumb swirled my pussy lips apart and bent to lay a kiss there.

Only then did he move forward, and I felt the sensitive, warm head of his cock kiss the same place his lips had moments before.

He moaned, already lost, just feeling that small bit of the hot slipperiness my desire made.

‘You make me want to melt into you,’ he said, voice low. ‘I only feel truly safe when I’m here--’ Jason slowly thrust his hips forward so that his cock sank gradually, hotly into me, and he bit back a moan. ‘--when I’m here, inside you. When we merge, I want to become a part of you.’

At this point, I’m not sure he even knew what he was saying; delirious, brimming, with lust.

Then Jason leaned forward onto his elbows, pressing as much of himself against me as possible without my being crushed, buried his head in my shoulder, and began to thrust.

I had been surprised at myself when I arched up, gasping, to meet his initial thrust, but I was even more surprised when I felt another orgasm gradually building, the hot rigidness of his member searing through me with each delightful impaling.

He was eager, hungry, seemingly starving to lose himself in me--and no wonder, since I’d sucked him to a frenzy before he made me stop, and then he’d had his head between my legs for a good twenty minutes before I’d reached a peak.

He didn’t say anything else, just thrust savagely into me, our hips clashing gently together as we moved, writhed. His panting gasps, the bedspring’s loud protesting creaks, and my gasps, whimpers, and low, guttural moans of delight were the only sounds in the room.

My legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and I buried my face into HIS shoulder for a change as I cried out, arms snaking tightly around his back.

Thank goodness the sheets were soft, or I might’ve had some sort of nasty carpet-burn, from all the sliding around I was doing. In comparison to my big brother, I’m tiny. He can move me around no problem. And despite his eagerness and hunger, Jason wasn’t hurting me whatsoever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.