Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

‘I hope you’re sufficiently warmed up, ‘ Jason husked lowly, ‘because I might be a little rough this time.’

‘I am, ‘ I whispered back, lost in the big green orbs of his eyes. They darkened as I watched, the primitive hunger in them easy to see. It made me shiver, my pussy wetting further with anticipation.

‘Let’s try something, ‘ Jason said. ‘Lay on your tummy, and I’ll mount you that way, like I said earlier.’

Gulping, I did as he told me. I looked back over my shoulder to see Jason fist his thick cock and slowly jack on it a few times and felt heat again in stomach. I pushed my hips off the mattress a few inches to make it easier for him to mount me, and then buried my face into the pillow.

Our earlier coupling had left the good spot inside of me even more sensitive. It had made everything more sensitive, and just feeling the thick, hot head of Jason’s cock parting my pussy lips made me want to whimper with anticipation.

He buried himself inside my heat slowly, and once he was finished that, bent over me as if we were making love face to face, so our bodies were pressed together.

When he began to hump me, the feeling was so animal and so arousing that it surprised me. It was instinctive, primitive, and I loved the heavy feeling of his balls brushing against my mons, and the sweaty slap of his hips against my ass. I loved the way he was bent over me, completely in control.

He was rougher, which I found nothing wrong with. It just made everything more exciting, more acute. His thrusts were forceful, and his cock seemed harder than ever before, pushing into me in a new way with squishing noises each time.

Eventually I was able to recognize Jason’s rhythm, and began just slightly humping back at him, my pussy eagerly gobbling up the long, thick length of him again and again.

One arm shifted on the bed, Jason’s hand coming up to cup and squeeze my breast. He pinched lightly on each nipple, and I felt a little zing in my pussy that turned into a contraction around the thick length buried inside of me.

‘Awww, ‘ he moaned, feeling my pussy squeezing around him, and I felt his cock pulse in response.

All sense and any qualms about anything were long out the window.

‘H-harder, ‘ I gasped, and Jason growled and sped up.

His head was over my shoulder, and I turned slightly to kiss him. Our mouths opened together and he sucked my tongue into his mouth. I found it surprising how good that felt, and when he began playing around with it, I responded with fervour.

‘You feel so good inside me, ‘ I panted, and it was true. His long, thick cock filled up every corner inside of me, pulsing and hot.

‘You feel so good inside, ‘ Jason countered, grinning.

‘Well I can’t believe you even fit!’ I suddenly laughed.

I was on my back so fast I hardly saw it. Jason lifted one of my legs up and flipped me onto my back all without coming out of me. He thrust again before smiling and leaning down to kiss me. ‘Like a glove. We fit perfectly.’

Jason pushed himself back from me a little, grinding his pubic bone against mine and watching my face as he humped forcefully, hardly coming out of me at all.

I couldn’t help it, and I didn’t want to. I moaned, my eyes squeezing shut and my arms coming around his back again.

‘Mmm ... aah ... you make love to me so good Jason, ‘ I murmured, hardly aware of what I was saying anymore as he pounded against me slowly. Kissing me again, Jason flipped me back onto my belly just as easily as he’d put me on my back, and just kept on thrusting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.