Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

I awoke fairly late the next day, moaning in protest at the sunlight streaming through my open curtains and turning over onto my belly to bury my face in the pillow.

‘Who opened the curtains?’ I complained into the pillow, muffling my voice. However more mature I was compared to my peers, I’m still not a morning person.

‘I did, ‘ said a voice behind me. The bed heaved and bounced as a heavy body climbed on behind me and straddled my legs.

I didn’t have enough time to sum up the energy to turn around and glare at my intruder before the covers were pulled rudely down to my waist and someone set upon me, tickling mercilessly.

I love laughing, but with tickling I have a rather love-hate relationship. Sure, it feels good whenever the tickler stops doing it and you recover from it, a huge goofy smile from endorphins plastered over your mouth, but I’m not so sure about DURING the tickling.

I also hate how you can’t seem to control yourself when someone’s tickling you. I was jerking around, limbs flailing every which way, while my attacker laughed and kept me mostly stationary by sitting on my butt.

That was when I felt the hardness pressed through the covers against my ass cheek.

‘J-jason?’ I managed to get out.

He let off tickling me and sat back off me. ‘Yeah, who else?’

I turned around, raising an eyebrow at him. ‘You know I don’t like mornings.’

‘But I do!’ He said with a cheerful wink. He was already fully dressed, which at this time of year meant some sort of shorts, but his auburn curls were all messed up--meaning that even though he’d been up for five hours already, he’d still forgotten to brush his hair. I love the cute little things he forgets.

While I’m looking at him, I eventually realize that he’s looking back at me.

Specifically, my breasts. I usually peel off my nightie before going to bed or sometime in the night and sleep naked, so when I sat up after he’d finished tickling me, my breasts had been perfectly exposed.

Jason saw me realize that he was looking at me and smiled softly. ‘So pretty, ‘ he said, reaching out to caress one of my breasts, and then quick as a wink he was leaning over and sucking on my nipple, flicking his tongue over it.

My breath went all out of me like a deflated balloon when he moved to the other one, giving it the same brief, but pussy-moistening, treatment.

‘Mmm, that feels really nice, ‘ I sighed as he pulled away. ‘But I’m still so sleepy!’ I flopped back onto my stomach and buried my face in the pillow again.

‘That’s okay, ‘ Jason said evenly. ‘I’ll just mount you from behind.’ And he was behind me, pulling the covers down more and reaching under my hips to pull them up. I felt him settle behind me, bare skin against the material of his shorts.

For a split second I could feel the hardness of his cock through the material, the hotness of it. It seemed that I couldn’t control the slight moan that fell from my lips at the delicious temptation. Then, my eyes flew open. ‘Jason!’ I yelped, turning to look.

He laughed, giving my ass a playful slap.

‘Don’t worry, I’m just teasing you. Besides, not while Mum and Dad could catch us.’ Jason got off the bed and pressed a kiss to my mouth.

‘But I do want to.’ At the height I was, lying on my bed, I was almost eye to eye with his straining cock. He definitely wasn’t lying.

Jason tickled me under the chin and started to leave the room. ‘By the way, I didn’t know you slept naked. I like that. Oh, and you might want to brush your teeth.’

I winced, covering my mouth with my hand.

‘You’re supposed to get up now. Mum and Dad sent me to come get you because they’ve started planning our family vacation and want your input. They’re waiting so you’d better be there soon.’

With a final smile, he left, closing the door.

My pussy was itchy. Very, very itchy. Like I wanted him to fill me nicely...

Damn him.


‘I think we’re going to fly to Vancouver, ‘ Mum said, ten minutes later. She was sitting in front of the desktop with everyone crowded behind her, peering at the screen.

‘Cool, ‘ Jason said. ‘You can grow almost anything there.’

‘When?’ Dad said, putting his hand on Mum’s shoulder. ‘My holidays start on the 25th, and I have two and half weeks.’

‘Maybe the 27th? 30th?’ Mum suggested.

‘Hey, it’s all good with me, ‘ I interjected.

‘I’m glad, Bryna, but please don’t interrupt.’

‘Sorry, it’s still only eight, ‘ I apologized.

‘Sure honey, those days sound good, ‘ Dad replied to her. ‘I think we have enough time to organize things.’

‘You kids stay around today, ‘ Mum said to us, wagging a finger. ‘I need your opinions on cottages we could rent.’

‘Sure thing, Mum. I’m just hoping to tan today, and maybe go walking. Other than that I can do whatever you want.’

‘Good, ‘ she said. ‘Your father and I are going out to a company dinner tonight. It might be late and there will probably be alcohol, so we need your help with some chores and things before five tonight, please. I’m going to start getting ready around four.’

‘Right.’

I left to go change into a bikini for sun tanning later, and stubbornly, Jason followed me.

‘You should rub yourself with olive oil, ‘ he advised me, leaning in the doorway to my room casually. ‘It makes skin super soft and helps make a nice tan.’

‘You could have mentioned this sooner, ‘ I sighed. ‘Can you go get it for me?’

He grinned. ‘You’re trying to get rid of me so I won’t watch you.’

‘You caught me, ‘ I said. ‘It’s not that I don’t want you to, I’m just a little nervous about Mum and Dad being around. And if you pull tricks again like earlier ... I will be so frustrated!’

‘You’ll like it more later if I tease you now, ‘ he promised. ‘And if you slather yourself with oil, you’ll definitely need a shower.’ He let the last word hang in the air and then disappeared to find said oil.

Several minutes later I was perched on the lay back chair, enjoying the feeling of the oil soaking into my skin as I rubbed it on. I was struggling with my back when Jason suddenly appeared from the shadows.

‘Let me, ‘ he said, like some sort of perfect cliché.

‘Fine, ‘ I replied, as my brother sat behind me.

He warmed the oil in his hands and then slowly began rubbing it in circles on my back. Somehow he turned it into a massage, and my shoulders were being gently mauled by his skilled hands.

I wished very acutely that I had experienced his massages more, but now I knew I would.

When Jason was done I turned to look at him and saw that those green eyes were a shade or two darker than usual and there was a noticeable bulge in his shorts.

‘I think you might be sore later, ‘ he said in a low voice. ‘I have a feeling I’ll be very hungry.’

‘I can take it, ‘ I said back breathlessly. ‘I can take you.’ Suddenly struck with the desire to give him a taste of his own teasing medicine, I leaned in close and whispered, ‘I can take all of you in. Every single millimetre, deep inside me. I’ll be thinking about later.’

I have no idea what he was going to say in reply to that, because as soon as Jason had time to fully appreciate and process my words, Mum called us.

‘Bryna! Jason! Come look at this one.’


I helped Mum choose what to wear and watched as she sat down in front of her mirror to inspect herself.

‘I’ll do, ‘ she said briskly, and stood, slipping into her wedge heels.

I was only half seeing her, my mind occupied, staring mostly into space.

‘Mum?’

‘Yes, Bryna?’

‘Why don’t you and Daddy get ready at the same time, or get ready together? It’s not like you haven’t seen each other naked or anything.’

‘Well ... I don’t actually know, darling. He just has less to do, and I have more, and I suppose I get a little snappish when I’m in a rush and we both want to avoid that.’

‘Hm. Okay. I hope you have a nice time.’

‘Thank you, honey. We’re taking a cab so neither of us has to drive, ok? See you tomorrow.’

She kissed me on the cheek and rushed out of the room.

I’d been wondering about my parents the whole time Mum was getting ready. Are they still in love? Do they still even like each other? Do they even make love any more?

I hoped, and prayed, that I could do that for Jason. I think it’ll be fine, though, since I’m a steady kind of girl in all respects. I don’t feel the need to always get the newest phone or anything. If my old one still works, why would I need a new? I’m happy with it. I hand my assignments in on time, keep my commitments ... I didn’t see any real possible trouble for my devotion to him.

Still, Mum had instilled in us the bad feeling to worry over everything and nothing, and worry me it did.

We waved our parents good-bye, standing in front of the house like a married couple seeing their children off to prom. When they were gone Jason and I got safely into the house with the door shut and locked before he kissed me.

My mouth opened to him as we melted into each other, leaning against the wall. Our tongues battled lustfully for dominance as my fingers buried themselves in his curls. His arms wrapped about me as the rest of his body pressed against me.

Finally Jason pulled away, sighing. ‘I’ve wanted to do that all day. We’re so lucky to be alone again! It would be rather bothersome making love in the cellar all the time.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.