A Game of Footsie - Cover

A Game of Footsie

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - When does a game change from playful, innocent fun into something more? Something with deeper significance? Something very, very different? Something surprising, unsettling, and inappropriate?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Saturday morning, while sipping coffee and reading the newspaper, two sleepy girls entered the kitchen, mussed and cute. Sia’s eyes brightened when she saw me, moving to hug me from behind.

“You’re home,” she said.

“Where else would I be?” I asked, pleasantly surprised when Jasmin hugged me.

Sia hunted through the fridge, and pulled out milk and orange juice. I watched Jasmin find bowls and spoons as if she lived here. Sia pulled a box of Froot Loops out and both girls parked themselves at the table.

Pouring cereal, bending to sniff it, apparently satisfied, Sia grinned at me. “I thought you’d still be at Jasmin’s place, you know, getting it on?”

Jasmin giggled, her hand trying to hide her mouth, dark eyes sparkling with amusement.

“I might have been. But you two forced me to come home. I had to make sure you hadn’t burned the house to the ground.”

“Daaaad! You taught me to make a fire. I know what I’m doing.”

“Yeah. But the marshmallows worried me. And, by the way, since when did you start liking marshmallows?”

“Have you ever smelled them?” Sia asked. “They’re, like, awesome!”

Sia and I didn’t get to chat until late morning, after Alia had picked Jasmin up. We hustled to do the weekly grocery shopping and finally talked as I put everything away, Sia helping by keeping out of the way, her butt parked comfortably at the table as she ate a banana.

The conversation was short. When I asked her how she felt about me possibly having a relationship with Alia, Sia was surprised we hadn’t already.

“I couldn’t,” I explained. “I told you I’d never do anything to hurt you and I won’t.”

My daughter smiled slightly, her mismatched eyes softening. “I know. Thanks, Dad. But I told you it’s okay. I like Mrs. Sanderson. I want you to have fun.”

“You don’t feel guilty, do you?” I inquired.

“About what?”

“Well, someone mentioned that you and Jasmin might have been having some fun yourselves.”

A furious blush emerged, her pale freckles standing out. “Oh.”

Grinning, I asked, “Care to tell me about it?”

Still blushing, Sia said, “I had questions.”

Typical Sia! When I laughed she joined in.

“So, you’re sure it won’t upset you if Alia and I see each other?”

“Daaaad! You can be so dense at times. I TOLD you I don’t mind.”

With that, the last of my doubts left. But, I was still horny from last night. Sia looked edible, cute and sexy.

“How about you make sandwiches for lunch?”

She eyed me suspiciously. “What are you gonna do while I make ‘em?”

“Relax. I put all the groceries away. It’s your turn to do something.”

I didn’t relax.

When Sia stood at the kitchen counter, I moved in behind her, kissing her on the top of her head and wrapping my arms around her. Sia relaxed and leaned against me, spreading mayo on sliced bread.

Every time I held her, I found myself adoring how slender and petite she was, just like her mother. It excited me. Feeling randy, I slid my hands up to cup her lovely adolescent breasts. Sia laughed until I caressed, carefully squeezed, and teased her nipples into hardness with my thumb pads.

“I’m trying to work, Dad,” she told me without much conviction.

I kissed her hair, inhaling her scent. “I’m trying to help,” I murmured. Slipping a hand down, I cupped her crotch, adding pressure.

Sia squirmed. “You’re not helping.”

“Mmmm.” I rubbed her pussy through her jeans. “You sure?”

She squirmed again.

When I unbuttoned her jeans, Sia laughed lightly. She crossed her feet closing her thighs tightly as I fished down inside. Soft cotton brushed against my fingertips.

A bit of force and I was cupping soft cotton covering Sia’s pussy.

The dinner knife slipped off the slice of bread, spreading mayo on the counter.

“Daaaad! I can’t make lunch when you’re doing that.”

Tracing the outline of my daughter’s cleft, rubbing the bulge of my erection against her delectable rump, I confessed, “I’m not that hungry.”

Sia rubbed her butt against me. “You just want to use me.”

“The thought had crossed my mind,” I admitted with a smile. I kissed the top of her head again, groped her panties, such a succulent mound, and added, “Don’t you care about your father’s pain?”

Sia laughed. “You’re definitely a pain, Dad. A pain in the ass!”

Ass. Hmmm. I wonder...

Sia grabbed my wrist and tugged my fondling hand out of her jeans. She twisted around, beautiful eyes shining, the waist of her jeans open enough to reveal the top of soft, white, ribbed cotton with a tiny pink bow on the elastic waist. Why did such innocent panties seem so sexy? My erection hardened even more.

Bending, I kissed her gently, my hands tugging her jeans down. They fell in a crumple at her feet. Panties I’d associate with a younger girl hugged her, emphasizing the press of her mons, the small pink bow just below her navel.

“Did I ever tell you about quickies?” I asked a tad breathlessly.

“You mean, like, recreational sex?” She grinned at me.

“Um. Yeah, like recreational sex only faster.”

Sia laughed, asking playfully, “Is Daddy horny? Wanna go to bed?”

Taking her hand, I tugged her towards the kitchen table. “The bed’s too far away.”

My daughter giggled at my urgency. Maybe she didn’t understand the ache in my groin or the strength of my erection. She shuffled, her ankles still trapped in jeans. Moving a chair away, Sia was compliant, if giggling harder, as I bent her face-first over the table.

My God but her butt was pretty in panties, rounded seductively, small buttocks, and a dip of cotton outlining her bum crack.

Despite an urgent need to seek satisfaction, I couldn’t resist. Kneeling on the floor, I first caressed her scrumptious ass, mapping it’s shape and, with mounting excitement, slowly drew her panties down. The top of her buttocks emerged, then the top of her bum crack. But better by far, was the appearance of her pussy.

Panties slipped down her legs to collect around the jeans. My attention was on the three-finger gap at the top of her thighs. Sia’s pussy filled the space, ripe and young. Somewhere in the last few months, her soft downy body hair had grown denser, meeting on her cleft; short hairs on her labia, uncurled, so sexy. They accentuated her adolescence and made her labia look ever-more plump. Her clitoris peeked out halfway down a tightly closed short cleft.

For a moment, I closed my eyes in an attempt to tamp down the desire that threatened to take charge. Sia’s pussy drove me wild with desire every time I saw it. Rubbing her sweet buttocks, I leaned in. The faint scent of her hit me and went straight to my brain, rocketing down to my groin, cock swelling even more; a very light hint of musk yet fresh and clean, sweet.

Almost worshipfully, I kissed Sia’s pussy, so soft and warm. I traced her closed cleft with my tongue, touched her clit, pulled her buttocks apart and slipped my tongue higher, probing into her. Moist warmth greeted me. I tasted ambrosia, the inside of her cleft glassy smooth.

There was silence in the kitchen. The wall clock ticked loudly. I probed deeper into Sia’s pussy and found her entrance, so small, so exciting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.