A Game of Footsie - Cover

A Game of Footsie

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When does a game change from playful, innocent fun into something more? Something with deeper significance? Something very, very different? Something surprising, unsettling, and inappropriate?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Life settled. I grew used to the rhythms of my daughter’s sexual desires. Work and school kept us busy during the week and an increasingly hectic agenda kept us busy on the weekends as the promise of spring was announced with milder temperatures.

Sia had a zany side that amused me no end. She flourished, finding ever more confidence from her ability to arouse me and with that confidence, she started to correct my unfortunate lifestyle. My health, even though I was robustly healthy, could no longer benefit from a nightly drink, “You might become an alcoholic,” she’d advised. Junk food was restricted after she read some unaccredited Internet source that, “Older men who eat junk food are 75% more likely to get a heart attack, Dad.” I wondered at her source of information.

Then she decided I’d feel better if I exercised, “So you don’t get fat.” When I pointed out I wasn’t fat, she replied, “See? If you start now you won’t have to worry.”

Knowing how averse Sia is to most physical exertion, I told her we’d go skiing together. The concept excited her until we arrived at the cross country ski course.

“Where are the hills?” she asked, looking around the deep forest with ski tracks weaving through it.

Sia did not take to cross-country skiing. She moaned and bitched the whole time. But there were some wonderful benefits. First, she stopped bugging me about working out, aware that I’d drag her to whatever she forced me to do. The other benefit was amazing.

That night, as Sia complained and bemoaned her fate, “My whole body hurts, Dad!”, I had her roll onto her front on the bed while I went to the bathroom to fetch some massage oil. Up to now, our lovemaking had been quite simple. Either she was on top of me or the positions were reversed. Oral sex was used mostly as part of the pre-intercourse ritual. Each orgasm with her still stunned me in its intensity and she treated me to a wide range of climaxes herself. But, that night...

I paused at the bathroom door, studied the shape of my fourteen-year-old, and fatherly concern for her aches and pains flew out the window.

I knew my daughter had a great ass, but, Jesus! Naked, her face was turned away from me, her thick dark wavy hair spread over her shoulders. Her slender bare back swept down to two of the sexiest buttocks I’d ever set eyes on; twin pear-shaped globes that rose forming a butt crack that cried out to me. Her ass cheeks flowed into her thighs and, in the gold yellow light cast by the bedside lamp, a very seductive shadow filled the gap at her crotch. An erection formed. I had a naked nymphet in my bed and she was mine!

It took less than half a minute for me to strip, my cock waving at half-mast, and thoughts turn lascivious. I worshiped asses on women and Sia’s was worthy of adulation and prayer; a work of art.

Moving to the bed, I knelt at her side, mindlessly poured some scented oil on my palms, and took one of her legs, my erection nodding its approval.

Sia moaned as I massaged her calf with slow deep thumb pressure, followed by full palm strokes. I moaned, too, as her spectacular, lightly dusted pussy filled her crotch; plump and forbidden and erotic, her butt crack seamlessly merging with her cleft. I moved to her other leg and worked on her calf, my eyes locked to the sight of her rounded labia oozing apart to reveal her clitoral hood and a sexy glisten of moisture inside.

Now very, very distracted, I closed her legs and straddled her calves, moving my hands to one firm thigh, thumbs digging deep to relax her before caressing, stroking, admiring.

“Gawd that’s good,” she murmured.

“No kidding,” I said in agreement.

With a hand on each thigh, my thumbs massaged up the insides to the point where they met her gorgeous buttocks, that sexy horizontal crease. And, as I eased my palms out and squeezed up the sides of her ass, Sia’s but crack spread revealing a tightly closed rosebud. Her cleft flowered open, moisture, a small clit, small still maturing inner labia, and, oh God, the very small entrance to her vagina.

Precum leaked, erection drooling and nodding furiously with approval.

Sia’s buttocks were firm, silky, and cool to the touch. They yielded sensually, bulging seductively to the pressure of my massage, her rosebud winking as it appeared and disappeared with each circular massage.

Finally, I placed my thumbs along the crease of each buttock at her thighs, slipped my thumbs down to nestle to each side of her amazing pussy, and massaged her, gently squeezing her thick labia together, sliding the tip of my thumbs up and down.

Sia moaned, clenched her buttocks, and rocked her ass from side to side. My cock strained. Slipping my hands up, the scent of lemon oil now joined by a hint of Sia’s arousal, sweet yet musky, I massaged her butt cheeks and slid my oily hands up to her narrow waist and over two little dimples, one above each buttock close to her spine.

Leaning over her, my erection nudged into her crotch and touched the confluence of her butt crack and pussy in a soft intimate kiss. I pulled her dark hair aside exposing her neck and kissed her shoulder.

Sia murmured. With closed eyes, she smiled slightly. “This feels really good.”

Thoughts of her massage, her sore muscles, were displaced by other, more sexy thoughts, erection-straining thoughts.

“There’s another type of massage that will relax you,” I murmured into her ear before kissing her neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.