A Game of Footsie
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When does a game change from playful, innocent fun into something more? Something with deeper significance? Something very, very different? Something surprising, unsettling, and inappropriate?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Morning was hectic. I woke up and immediately remembered every detail of making love to Sia. I had not one ounce of regret in me, not one. Despite my lack of control at the beginning, sex with her had been beyond anything I could have imagined. There was a mystical power to Sia’s sweetness, her innocence and youth. The love and adoration I felt weighed heavy in my chest.

I also felt a morning erection. I quite liked the prospect of making love to Sia in the morning. Would she be too sore? Where was she? The bed was empty.

“Morning, Dad,” she said with a shy smile, her mismatched eyes studying me as she came out of the bathroom wearing a thick white terry robe. Tendrils of hair had escaped her ponytail to frame her face. She looked so sweet.

“You better get up. It’s six-thirty.”

“So?”

She gave another shy smile. “It’s Monday.”

Oh shit!

In the rush to get to work, I managed a goodbye kiss and a fond caress of her jean-clad ass.

The day dragged endlessly, a yawning chasm of time moving at a sluggish pace. I was impatient to spend time with Sia. The interesting aspect to my impatience was my desire to be with her. Just that. Have her near.

I had questions, too. I wanted to know how Sia felt: Did she have regrets? Was she happy? Was it what she’d hoped for? Had her experience been as intense as mine? I had lots of questions.

Sia greeted me when I arrived. She smiled gently and moved in for a hug. It was wonderful to hug her. She rose up on her toes and we kissed, that gentle pressing of lips that I found so loving.

However, through dinner and into the evening, with Sia deciding to sit glued to my side, I worried about her. This wasn’t the exuberant daughter I knew. She was softer, different.

Caressing her shoulder, while some TV show played an apocalyptic zombie war, I finally broached the subject; one that hadn’t been mentioned.

“Are you okay, honey? Are you regretting what we did?”

SIA SMILED TO HERSELF. She loved making love with Dad and wanted to make love with him again. Every time she’d thought about it today it made her feel so good, more mature. She was Dad’s lover!

She glanced up at him. “I loved it, Dad.”

“You don’t regret anything, do you?”

She drew his arm around her and caressed it. “Not one minute. I’d like to do it again but I’m a bit sore.”

His expression softened, his dark hazel eyes liquid.

“Sorry. I didn’t think about that. Are you uncomfortable?” he asked.

She drew his hand up to cup her breast over her blouse. “No. It’s just a sore feeling. It doesn’t bother me.”

Sia wondered if he knew how amazing it had been for her. It was so much more, so much better than she’d ever imagined. He’d been so gentle with her, too. It had hardly hurt, just a twinge of pain. But, Gawd, feeling Dad inside her was the best.

She’d felt Dad cum the first time and been so proud. But, the feeling of him filling her, the stretching sensation she’d experienced with his erection buried in her, and feeling so full was amazing. She was still giddy from feeling Dad’s erection grow inside her. It had turned her on so much. But best, better than anything, was making love with him, to be held as if cherished, to hear him whisper her name at exactly the right moment, just as she was cumming. It had made her climax stronger, a full body one that washed through her like burning lava, curling her toes, stealing her breath and leaving her limp and warm and cuddled and adored. It had been perfect, everything she’d dreamed of.

She sighed with contentment and studied Dad’s face. “I feel different now,” she told him. “It’s like, I dunno, like I’m so happy. It’s exactly what I wanted, Dad, exactly.”

“So, why the shy smiles and why so subdued?” he asked.

After some thought, Sia answered. “It’s like I don’t know how to behave around you now that we’re, you know, lovers.” She felt a blush heating her face.

“Sia,” Dad said, “I don’t want to lose my sweet girl. I don’t want to lose the feisty, smart, witty daughter I love so much. Nothing’s changed between us. I’m still your father. You’re still my fourteen-year-old daughter. But there’s another layer to our relationship now, an added intimacy that, if you’re being honest about how you feel, should bring us closer.”

“So I should behave as if nothing’s changed?” Sia asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.