A Game of Footsie - Cover

A Game of Footsie

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When does a game change from playful, innocent fun into something more? Something with deeper significance? Something very, very different? Something surprising, unsettling, and inappropriate?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Friday was busy. I was up and off to work early. Sia was still in bed when I kissed her forehead goodbye. I shook her and reminded her it was still a school day. She shifted and muttered something into the pillow.

She was gone by the time I came back from work. Her sleepover at Lara’s included a Friday night movie, and other strange activities; fashion talk, boy talk, relationships, music. On the positive side (not that there was much positive without Sia being home), while eating leftovers for dinner and sipping an Indian Pale Ale, I could indulge in a documentary marathon.

From the mystical nature of Mozambique, to five episodes of How Do They Do That? I kept my mind pleasantly occupied. The hardest part of my solitude was the emptiness in bed. I missed Sia sleeping with me. I was also horny as heck.

It was a condition I took care of, with delightful memories enhancing my pleasure considerably, my orgasm not nearly as satisfying as it used to be pre-Sia.


SIA LAUGHED AT ROBIN’S story about her date with Bill Hall. “You’re terrible!” she exclaimed.

“What? It was fun,” Robin claimed. “He blushes at everything. All I had to do was touch his knee and he’d blush. It was like a signal light; touch his arm, blush, smile at him, blush, rub his leg with my foot, furious blush.”

“You’re mean!” Lara said, laughing.

Robin grinned. “I liked it. It’s sweet. Besides, can that boy kiss!”

“Oh m’God! You kissed him?” Jasmin asked, blushing.

“Well, duh! Date? Kiss?” Robin responded.

“What else happened?” Lara asked. When Robin blushed, Lara urged, “Come on. You’ve gotta tell!”

“I let him feel me.”

“No!” Lara said breathlessly. “Like, how far? How was it? How did it feel? Did you feel him, too?”

Sia smiled to herself. She wondered what her friends would say if she told them about what Dad and her had done last night. They’d never believe her. Then, a thought struck her. What if they really knew? What if they reported it? It brought home how important it was to keep it a secret.

“ ... and he touched my breast over my sweater when we kissed! He was so careful it was cute.”

“Did it make you horny?” Lara probed.

“Yeah!”

The conversation drifted into makeup, Lara getting up from bed to show everyone her latest purchases. All too soon, they were practicing applying makeup, critiquing each other, making suggestions and lewd comments, laughing.

But that night Sia felt lonely. She missed cuddling with Dad. She missed his scent and his warmth, the comfort he provided, and his soft, gentle kisses, so loving. She missed being naked with him, bare skin pressed to bare skin, so intimate. The sleepover lost some of its appeal. She wished it was over. She wondered what it would feel like to make love with Dad - intercourse - her first and only lover. Would it be as powerful as oral sex? More powerful? How could it be more powerful? It would kill her. Last night’s climax was actually painful when it started and explosive in its release.

Had Dad really liked oral sex or was it something he did for her? She needed to ask. Had it turned him on? She tried to imagine giving Dad oral sex. A tingle of excitement started. She wanted to. She really wanted to try it, give Dad pleasure. She wanted see Dad cum, too. What would it look like to see him pulsing and spurting?

Shuddering, she rolled onto her side, squeezed her thighs together, her pussy aching for his touch. She wished she was at home now. Did Dad miss her like she missed him? Saturday couldn’t come fast enough.


SATURDAY WAS A DISASTER. I was full of resolve and determined to do what’s best for Sia, despite the desire for her that haunted me.

Sia hobbled through the front door, dumped her backpack, shrugged off her winter parka, and smiled broadly, her strange eyes sparkling. She hugged me.

“I missed you, Dad.”

My commitment wavered dangerously. When she rose up on tiptoes to kiss me, I turned my face and gave her my cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.