Ok?
Prologue

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - John Colshaw's wife suddenly divorces him, telling him he knows what he's done, but he doesn't, and his attempts to find out meet with rejection and even violence. Getting a job transfer proves advantageous, but this interferes with his quest for justice. Will discovering the truth make his life OK again? Not sure whether this story contains little sex, or some sex. Somewhere between?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Like all of us, John Colshaw had his share of pet hates, but by far the most hated in his book was that word, if word it can be called: ‘OK’.

Ever since university he had disliked the word, or ‘two letters masquerading as a word’ as he would scornfully put it. He disliked the fact it was vague in meaning, a lazy word. He would often argue about it, to the boredom of his listeners, pointing out that it could mean, ‘I agree’, ‘good’, ‘not good but satisfactory’, ‘good enough’, ‘all right’, ‘yes’, ‘perfect’.

His dislike was such that friends never used the word in his presence, mainly to avoid an argument, a diatribe, or even his frown. He was a good friend and they did not mind acquiescing to his whim. They said that avoiding the ‘word’ was OK with them. Whoops!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.