That Country - Cover

That Country

Copyright© 2017 by Barely Sofia

Chapter 5: First days (V)

April 11th

Cynthia had told me about the dress code for doing sports out of the home. If I had known it before accepting maybe I’d change my mind, but I didn’t, so there I was, in the bathroom, wearing my school P.E clothes that looked more underwear than actual clothes.

I heard the door, Cynthia must be there, I thought. I heard my brother knocking and calling me out, after a deep breath I stepped out complaining about the outfit.

Running was ok, Mike was on our back, at his own pace so that we could talk a little without him hearing us. One hour, that was enough to relieve some stress and to want a shower.

I took the last turn, following country rules, boys were first at all times, Cynthia made it clear, and I didn’t want to fight, so first, my brother Mike would have his shower, then Cynthia and finally me.

I saw Cynthia stepping out of the bathroom only with a towel, and saw her going to my brother’s room, poor Mike. He would have another hard-on.

I enjoyed my time in the shower, and by the time I had finished, I felt fresh, clean, and ready for a new day.

Monday Wednesday and Fridays were the worst, with Spanish and English class. I had always been good at languages, but in that school, the teacher’s seemed more interested in humiliating girls than into teaching anything.

So in Spanish, I was there, standing in front of the class, next to Samantha, while our fellow students made comparisons. Then we had to translate their comments.

‘Ona tiene las tetas más grandes que Samantha.’˜Ona has bigger boobs than Samantha’

‘Preferiría sentir los labios de Samantha en mi polla antes que los de Ona.’˜I’d rather feel Samantha’s lips on my cock than Ona ones’

‘El culo de Samantha es mas grande, pero el de Ona parece más firme.’˜Samantha’s ass is bigger, but Ona’s looks more firm’

‘Prefiero el coño de Samantha porque el de Ona tiene pelo y parece sucio.’˜I prefer Samantha’s cunt, Ona’s is hairy and looks dirty.’

Of course, Samantha and I had to bow and thank for the comments each time they said that we were best at some aspect than the other girl.

Of course, not all of them had the chance to see us naked, only the Masters or the ones who had paid for the privilege of using the Master’s lunch room, but everyone had their opinions, based on experience or on talking with other boys.

To tell the truth, Mr. Wells seemed to have a grudge against all females, while Mr. Peters was only focused on me.

Once the English class had started, he called me to show what I’d learned from last week, of course, not about English, but about bowing and kneeling.

I got my first spanking of the week, a new boy got the chance, and I had to leave my panties again on the teacher’s desk and spend the rest of the class kneeling in front of the class. Of course, everybody has had the chance to watch my pussy last week, not only the Masters, that was how they knew that I had hair in there, but, looking dirty? No way!

Mr. Peters would walk to me from time to time, kicking my legs apart until he thought I was enough exposed, sometimes he walked to the back of the class, and feel his eyes on me.

At least I’d learned not to fight, I would only get another spanking, and probably making things worst for the next day.

‘He’s not a Master,’ Cynthia said when I asked her about Mr. Peter’s attitude.’I’d suggest you talk to him in private, let him feel and see you, act submissive, and he’ll start acting nicer, he wants the respect and submission he can’t get out of school’ She suggested as if it was nothing, let him feel me? Come on!

Nobody had touched me, well not more than my butt, anyway, I would have to think about it.

That day Cynthia got a spanking herself, it was not usual, she failed all the questions Mr. Robinson asked to her, so she ended bending over the teacher’s desk.

Tuesday, after P.E class. My problems with Mr. Azarov started just at the beginning when he called me.

Without a word, he slid his hand beneath the back of my shorts. I had to stay quiet while feeling his hand on my skin.

‘That’s what happens when you’re not wearing the clothes in a right manner.’ He said pulling my shorts up until I squirmed feeling the fabric getting stuck in my pussy.’If I can’t see this... ‘ He continued and put his finger between my lower lips.’ I can’t tell you’re not wearing panties, and I’ve to check.’ He kept his finger on my crotch, between my pussy lips as I blushed. After a time that seemed an eternity, he smacked my butt sending me back to my spot.

Mr. Azarov probably thought that groping my privates and butt was not enough because after having my shower he made me stop in front of him.

‘Hands on your head, girl.’

He started to check my ears and hair before moving to my armpits. I had to close my eyes once he reached my breasts, pushing them with both hands as he checked beneath them.

He groped all the way down as I used all my will not to fight him, clenching my teeth tighter as he reached my privates, The humiliation of being groped in that way without a chance to run, then, rubbed his palm all over my genitals, one finger sliding between my pussy lips.

I opened my eyes just to see in disgust how he was smelling his hand, oh my, that was disgusting. He was smiling, feeling my privates aroma, but the worst was when he put his hand in my mouth, moving my lips to check my teeth, that was more than I could stand.

‘That’s not hygienic!’ Not only that his hand had been on my pussy, but he had been checking other girls before me, I stepped back and tried to cover my exposed body. He only looked at me.

‘Next day remember me at the beginning of the class that I owe you a well deserve punishment,’ He said, motioning me to keep moving as the next girl moved in front of him.

Awesome! Another punishment.

I got my second weekly spanking at protocol and etiquette. We were with one of those bizarre exercises in which one of the boys ordered some position we the girls had to adopt. He ordered us to move to our fours, and I, of course, replied that it didn’t seem a correct position.

That time the bids reached about 950$, it was Tuesday, and I was curious about how in the hell those boys could have so much money.

‘Ona, want to come to sleep at home tonight? Tomorrow we’ll go running, so would be great if you just stay at night.’ Offered Cynthia, we were walking to our brothers and ready to take the bus.’I’m pretty sure mom won’t like the idea, you know how she feels’ I answered.

‘Come on. I’m sure your brother can do something, maybe just telling your mom that we had homework to do?’

We all headed to our neighbors home, my brother had agreed, so he talked to dad on his new phone.

‘Dad says ok, but you’ll have to go back in the morning, so mom knows you’re okay.’ Said Mike, I was slowly getting used to my brother arranging things for me, on one side, that was cool, I didn’t have to fight with mom or dad, he did, but he was my younger brother, and that made it weird.

Again we went to David’s room, and Cynthia exposed her butt to her brother, well, Mike was also there, so I guess he enjoyed the view more than David.

Then, David asked to me.

And you Ona? Any spanking your Master should know about?

‘Y ... yes Sir, one at etiquette, and Mr. Azarov promised me one next day at P.E,’ I said blushing.’What happened?’ My brother asked.

‘At etiquette, one boy, Marc, told us to go on our fours, and I complained, then, at PE, after the shower, Mr. Azarov started to touch me improperly, and I got mad.’

‘What he did? Cynthia, was so terrible?’ Asked David to his sister.

‘No, Master, you know how much Mr. Azarov likes to touch, I think he was testing Ona,’ She said, making me blush again,’Testing me? He rubbed my pussy and put his finger on my lips!’ I tried to defend myself.

‘Next day will be worst. Now he knows you will fight he’s going to test you once and again’ Continued Cynthia.

‘Worst? What could be worst?’

‘Well, you know, there’s another spot he can stick his finger in before doing it in your mouth,’ She said, turning around showing me her butt.

‘No way!’ I complained, but she only nodded.

‘Yes, he will, and you better don’t fight, next week is open door’s week, believe me, you don’t want to be punished that week.’

‘Open doors? what’s that?’ I asked, I was asking to Cynthia but noticed my brother quiet, of course, Cynthia was still in her undies, with her panties half way down.

David dismissed us to Sandra’s room where she explained to me about the next week events.

Well, next week we will have tourists at school, all around the city in fact, but at school is where we will notice them the most, the big difference is about punishments. While usually, the boys are the ones applying them in the classroom, next week all of them will be done at the school auditorium, and any tourist can bid on any girl. So, instead of having known boys smacking your butt, you’ll have outsiders.

Not only that, since people are paying more, they get more, that means harder punishments, is not unusual that you get the spankings fully nude, or not getting your butt spanked but some other areas. I suggest you behave next week if you don’t want trouble.

My mind wasn’t working properly, at some point I was thinking that would be better being spanked by unknown people than getting it from my classmates.

We heard Mike and David leaving the house, Cynthia let me borrow a shirt so I could change clothes, I felt thrilled for changing in an unknown house in a room without a door, I knew that the only male there was Mr. Sanders, but I couldn’t recall seeing him out of the living room.

‘Come, I will show you something,’ Cynthia said, pulling me out of her room and walking to David’s one, she closed the door.

I know you’re not feeling too butt, but that’s a thing you should try, she said, going to her brother’s desk and looking for something, she showed me a little bottle, that’s a lotion, and believe me, I couldn’t have stood my first weeks without it.

I looked the small bottle, it had a green cap over it, then to Cynthia.’Come on, lie on your tummy.’ She said patting the bed.

I was about complaining when she pushed my panties down, she hushed me, and I didn’t dare to complain. After some seconds, my butt started to feel fresh, it was awesome, all my soreness had vanished, she kept rubbing my ass, and I almost felt asleep, until she brushed my pussy with her fingers, I squirmed at first, ready to complain, but then, that feeling stopped me.

For the next minutes, she reached that area a few more times, each time I found myself wanting for more, of course, I didn’t ask, but I bite the pillow.

‘Having fun?’ I heard a male voice, David, I turned around, just to find that I was exposing my crotch, then, I tried to pull up my panties while blushing deep red, David only smiled.

‘Those are clothes for you,’ He said, dropping a bag at the door.’You’ll also find your books for tomorrow lessons, so you won’t need to go home before going to school. Your mom finally agreed.’

‘Thank you, Sir,’ I said blushing deeper.

‘I’m your Master, until tomorrow morning when you’re back with Mike,’ He said, and only a little smile made me feel a bit less embarrassed.

He left us alone and soon we went back to Cynthia’s room, there I realized, Jenna had left with Mike, so there I was, alone. Cynthia talked about the lotion. It was expensive, only one drop was enough, but, to make good use of it, it was better having someone to put it on the areas, at least when the area was your back.

Mrs. Sanders called Cynthia to help her in the kitchen, I went there too, mostly because I didn’t want to stay all alone.

We walked to the kitchen, in the living room I found a shirtless Mr. Sanders and the little Clare. The shirt I was wearing was a pretty standard one, Mrs. Sanders was dressed in a nighty, and it was evident that no bra was beneath it, for the first time I realized a pair of rings on her nipples.

Soon, Clare joined us helping with the meal and setting up the table, and David came too.

He smacked his sister’s butt asking for a drink, but the little Clare moved faster, being the one to give him one cold soda and offering a beer to her dad. It reminded me of my sister Jenna. She seemed happy too with the new situation.

‘Cynthia, come here’ I heard David calling his sister.

I looked at her walking to her brother. I could hear them talking about something, then, I started to hear the smacks I felt bad for my friend, spanked by her brother in front of me.

After a few minutes and plenty of swats, she was back, rubbing her bottoms and I realized she was as bra-less as her mom. I looked at her, and she shrugged.

‘I forgot the in-house clothing rules,’ She said as the only explanation.

The boys sat on the table first, and then the girls did, well, not all the girls, while we ate, Cynthia walked to a corner taking off her shirt and panties and spent there the meal time.

I saw her bare butt, the spanking had been short, but hard, her butt was sore.

‘So, how are you adapting, Ona?’ I heard Mr. Sanders asking me.

I was still looking my friend’s butt.

‘It’s different’ Was the only thing I could say.

‘Don’t worry. You will get used, everyone does?’ He said with a smile.

I couldn’t stop staring my friend.

‘You’re wondering why she has been spanked if we’re at home?’ He asked, but didn’t wait for me to reply.

‘We started the same way most of the people do. Rules only applied out of the home. Then, after the girls got in trouble a few times, we decided it was easier to just live with it, if not it’s confusing for the girls when calling us Master, when to obey and when not to.’

‘Cynthia, how many times have you been in trouble since we started to live the same way in public than when we’re in private?’ He asked.

My friend turned around. She had her hands on her head, so her whole body was exposed to her dad and brother, I blushed trying to think how I would feel in her same situation.

‘Only one, Sir, the first week’ She replied. Her dad ignored her.’See? Easier this way.’

I could only nod and mumble a’Yes, Sir.’ After some more seconds, Cynthia turned around to face the wall.

I felt David’s hand on my shoulder, tugging his finger on my bra strap.’Rules are important in this country.’

‘Excuse-me, I should go to the bathroom,’ I said and stood up to go there.

I closed the door, but when I looked to lock it, I found that the only lock has a key, and I didn’t have one. I sighed and removed my bra, then went to Cynthia’s room to leave my bra and walked back, it was thrilling to be there, in a house that wasn’t mine, with that family, and feeling my breasts moving freely beneath my shirt.

‘Good girl,’ Said David patting my leg when I was back on the table.

‘Thank you, S ... I mean Master’.

The rest of supper was normal, well, as normal as it could be having my friend naked in a corner. The family talked about work and school, even Cynthia commented from her corner spot, then, once we finished, the David and Mr. Sanders went back to the living room, Mr. Sanders started to clean and wash, while Cynthia put back her clothes and ate her meal.

We all sat down to watch a movie, Mr. Sanders, sitting with Mrs. Sanders and Clare at each side, while Cynthia and I were flanking David.

After the film we got split, I went to Cynthia’s room. We spend some more time talking until David appeared.

‘Cynthia, I’m going to bed,’ He said,’Good night David’ I replied, and he wished me a good night, I thought that was all, but Cynthia stood up.

‘Be back soon.’ She said before leaving with her brother.

I looked into the bag David had brought, there I found my toiletries, so I took them and went to the bathroom, I heard sounds from David’s room, I was curious, so I went to check, at least for the 5 seconds I could stand before running to the bathroom.

David was lying on his bed, and Cynthia was between his legs, for the sounds David was making it was evident, she was sucking his cock, that was enough I went back to the bathroom.

I needed some minutes to absorb what I had seen, I had to pee, but knowing that anyone could get in didn’t help, I started to brush my teeth wondering if I could stay without the bathroom until next day at school.

Mr. Sanders Came in, no knock, no nothing, just a’hi’ he went to the toilet and started to pee while I was brushing my teeth. I had to hear his pee splashing the water. I was looking at him through the mirror.

I saw him shaking his cock, not that I could see his cock, well maybe partially, then he came to wash his hands, then, he gave me a key.

‘I know this can be difficult. We’re used to seeing each other, just leave the key on the kitchen when you leave.’ He said before leaving.

Before I could lock the door Cynthia was with me, she came and started to wash her teeth too. I couldn’t avoid looking at her with a weird look on my face. She looked at me.

‘You saw it?’ She asked, and I nodded.

‘You know boys!’

I waited for her to leave before locking the door and having some time alone, too much information for an evening, that night I shared the bed with Cynthia, she slept only in panties, while I keep my shirt. It took me a couple of hours to sleep, thinking

Next morning we woke up early, I still had the bathroom key, so I changed there, David was ready when we finished.

David seemed to enjoy pushing us, making us run faster, he was at our back forcing us to go faster and faster, by the time we were back in the house I was exhausted.

Of course, he was the first one having a shower, and then, Cynthia and I did turns. When I was getting dressed I realized that my brother was the one putting my clothes in the bag, it felt different to put the underwear he had probably picked.

It was Wednesday, and I had my two’loved’ classes, English and Spanish.

Rebecca was still getting some daily spanks, but I also got mine at English. I started to think about Cynthia’s words, maybe giving some satisfaction to Mr. Peters would help.

To tell the truth that was the last thing I wanted to do, but I knew that if next week I was still in the same situation, I would have a hard time with the’open doors week.’

At least I was out of trouble for the rest of the day, but I already knew that on Thursday I would get at least one more spanking. It was my second week at school, and I was almost certain of having got a spanking each day.

We were waiting for the bus when Jenna came to us crying. He had got her first spanking, in private, of course, and even when I didn’t ask I thought that it had been over her panties, but that didn’t make her feel better. I didn’t know how many swats he had got, but by the way, she was crying, seemed more a beating than only a spanking.

At home, she ran to mom, and I went to my room to study, someone knocked my door, it was Mike.

‘Hey, how was your day?’ He asked I shrugged’As usual’ I finally said.’So you got another one?’ I blushed, I don’t know why, but when David asked that, I felt less awkward than when my brother did.

‘Yeah’ I said, feeling his hands on my shoulders.’I’m sorry, you know I’d love to help, does it hurt?’

I didn’t know what to say, yes, it hurt, I had started to use a pillow to do my homework a few days ago, one spanking alone wasn’t that hard, but one after another yes.

‘Is not that bad’ I finally said.

‘I got this for you, David says it helps, let me know if you need help, ok?’ He said, putting a small bottle on my desktop.

‘Help with what?’ I asked until I realized that it was the same bottle Cynthia had applied on me.

‘To apply it, it’s a lotion,’ He said, and I looked at him trying to know if he was joking or talking seriously.’I’m trying to take my protector role as seriously as I can, so, just let me know if you want help ok?’

I was about complaining, to tell him he was crazy if he thought I would gladly let him put his hands on my naked butt, but he left. I hated that when people left without giving time to answer. I took the bottle and scrutinized it, I had already felt the effects, but didn’t have the chance to have a closer look. It was tiny, green Cap and a little label. I googled the brand.

Of course didn’t say anything about spankings, but seemed to be useful on soreness, I got shocked when I saw how much it costs, 150$ that little bottle, it said that one or two drops was enough for one area. I read the instructions, quick absorption, better to be applied directly to the zone.

Wait, how is that Mike had that money? He had paid for my dress, and then for this bottle

I somehow started to feel bad for him, he was worried and tried to help, probably spent all his money on that little bottle. Reading the instructions, and after the talk with Cynthia, I knew that applying it myself would be a waste, of course, I could ask mom for help, but that would raise questions. Since Mike had told the school to give my spankings in public, I did never talk mom about them, I thought was easy for her ignorance about them. Another option was my Dad, but, even when I knew he would do it without any second intention, the idea didn’t fit right to me.

Then, my brother, well, my Master, he had got it for me, he was trying to help me and acting nice since the first day in that country. I could give him a chance, if he acted wrong, I would never ask him again, but if he acted mature as he claimed to be, then, sound like the right option.

So, before going to sleep, I knocked my brother’s door. Without a word, I closed it on my back, left the bottle on his desktop, stripped out of my Pajama bottoms and lied down on his bed.

He didn’t talk. I watched him taking the bottle and sitting next to me, I couldn’t believe I was bare from the waist down.

At first, the lotion seemed to burn but after only a few seconds it started to deliver that refreshing sensation all over the skin, it made me even forget that it was my brother the one massaging my buttocks. He rubbed from my lower back to my upper tights, after a couple of minutes he stopped.

‘Rest like that for some minutes, is better if it dries in the air,’ He said and started to massage my back over the clothes. He was good with his hands, and I found myself relaxing on his hands, forgetting that I was half naked, I even thought to take off my top, but that would be too much, what if dad or mom found us that way?

I woke up feeling his hand on my butt.’That looks better now,’ he said and stood up before I could complain.

‘Feels better, thank you,’ I said, grabbing my pants and putting them on.’Good night Mike,’ I said leaving his room.

I was in my room when realized that I had forgotten the lotion on his room, well, next time I won’t have to bring it.

I slept tight well, after some time to relief myself, that lotion did something on me, not only on my butt but to my body, I had to rub every inch until I had a fantastic orgasm.

My ass was feeling great next morning. It was Thursday, and I knew that I already had one spanking waiting for me. At least I managed to stay out of trouble for the first two periods, then, after the break it was time.

We were in formation, the small crowd was present at the other side of the fence, Mr. Azarov had just finished checking assistance, and I raised my hand.

‘Yes, Girl?’

‘Mr. Azarov, you asked me to remember you a spanking Sir,’ I said blushing.

He looked at me.’I don’t think I asked you, girl, it was an order,’ He said, making me hate him a bit more.’Ok, girls, start running, Ona, go and face the fence.’ He continued and whistled.’Boys! Come here!.’

I walked to the fence. The crowd moved to me, so I had to face them. I looked at my back, all the boys were gathering there.

Ok boys, 45 by hand or 10 by the cane.’ The teacher said as he walked to me and yanked my shorts down without a word. I had to step out of them, and he showed me the position.

‘Nose on the fence, hold it, two steps back and legs spread The crowd was staring at me, while the teacher exposed me more and more, he kept ordering me until I was satisfied, then he started to bidding.

That time, a Japanese boy won, he had paid a lot for it, I think the highest bid someone paid for me, 1.350$. I was waiting to feel his hands groping me when I heard him asking for the cane.

I looked back shocked, but Mr. Azarov sent one of the girls for it.

Everything was making the situation excruciating, the wait, the crowd at my front, the boys at my back, while I was there, with my genitals exposed to everyone.

The girl came back with the cane, handing it to the boy, he took his time, swinging it a few times, then I felt the cane for the first time in my life, the sound and the burning sensation on my exposed skin.

I yelped out loud, and some of the ones in the crowd smiled wickedly, at the 5th I was already crying, and by the time the boy had finished I could barely stand.

I had to thank him for his help, then, stay there, in front of the fence with hands on my head for some more minutes until Mr. Azarov sent me back to my spot.

Once I had showered, Mr. Azarov tested me again. My butt was still burning, and of course, I wasn’t in my best mood, so, when he ordered me to stand for him and started to grope my body, I had to clench my teeth and use all my will not to fight him.

His hands went straight to my breasts, after a little groping he took my nipples between his thumbs and Index fingers, pulling and squeezing them as if he had all the right to do that, he moved up to my ears sticking his disgusting fingers there before moving to check the back of my ears.

Of course, that was not his target. His hand ran down to my pussy, where he picked some of my short pubic hair and pulled it making it gasp.

‘Too much hair, girl, I want a note from your Master, I will only allow you to keep that hair if that’s his will.’ He moved his fingers to my pussy lips, moving his index back and forth rubbing my exposed pussy for a while. It was against my will, but even when I hated that guy and I found each of his attentions absolutely disgusting my body was reacting otherwise.

He should have noticed it.

‘So, the girl finds my inspection arousing?’ He asked, putting his finger again under his nostrils and sneezing.’Or maybe was Keung canning?’

I didn’t think it was a question, but when he pinched my pussy lips hard requesting an answer it was clear that it was a question.

‘Awww No, Sir’ I squirmed, feeling his palm rubbing my pussy, one of his fingers was just between my pussy lips, pushing softly and making me shamefully aware of my wetness.

‘No, What, girl? Are you trying to tell me that you’re not wet like a bitch?’ His hand was still moving, he knew what he was doing, making me wetter against my will, I was trying to avoid it, I wasn’t excited, but, my body was.

‘I’m wet, Sir, but I’m not enjoying.’ He left my privates and held my mouth with both hands, I was still with my eyes closed, when I felt his finger on my lips, exposing my teeth.

‘Open your mouth’ He ordered, and again, I found myself fighting my instinct of kicking his balls, but I did, and I had to stand him putting his fingers, the ones that had been in my pussy in my mouth, rubbing my tongue and my inner mouth for a while.

For the first time I tasted my own wetness, not enough to know how it tasted, but, there was something, some taste different than his sweat, after some seconds that seemed like hours, he released me.

‘Go rewash your wet cunt, and then get dressed, hurry up!’ He said and smacked my butt hard enough to make me yelp in pain due to the recent canning.

I did as told, and soon, I was out, dressed again and breathing hard, if that was a test I hoped I’d passed, I couldn’t stand that for much more.

After lunch we had Spanish again, the teachers had been talking during lunch, because first thing Mr. Wells did was pairing me with the Japanese boy, Keung.

Ok, you two will act as Master and his girl, you, Keung, found that your girl got wet after getting a canning, your target is to know exactly what happened.

Keung was not a Master, so I saw his eyes brighten when he knew about the exercise.

‘Ona, que sucedió después de los azotes?’˜Ona, what happened after the canning?’

‘Fuimos a la ducha, y Mr. Azarov me manoseó, Se Amo’˜We went to the showers, and Mr. Azarov groped me S Master’

‘Arrodillate cuando me hables, chica!, y dime, que es eso de que te manoseó?’˜Kneel when you talk to me, girl! and tell me, what’s that about he groped you?’

I looked at him, and to Mr. Wells, both of them were enjoying, I knew I didn’t have a choice, so I knelt. ‘Después de la ducha me llamo, y tocó todo mi cuerpo Amo’’After the shower, he called me and touched all my body Master.’

‘Y he oido que tu coño estaba humedo, tus pezones duros y que estabas excitada.’˜And? I’ve heard that your pussy was wet, your nippes hard and that you were aroused.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.