That Country - Cover

That Country

Copyright© 2017 by Barely Sofia

Chapter 3: First days (III)

April 6th

I woke up with my headphones, after 17 years of waking up in the same room, it was still shocking doing it on a new one.

I had slept in panties and a t-shirt. Last night I was too tired even to put my Pj. I walked to the bathroom, and after a shower, I was feeling better, at least physically, but the idea of facing another day at school made me feel depressed.

Once clothed I went to the kitchen, there, I saw my brother, with his brand new phone, that was another thing that was exacerbating me, I never had a phone, I was 17, and while all my friends at my old school had one, I never got one.

Dad and mom had a spare one, and they allowed us to borrow it when we were going out, but that was all.

My brother turned his face to me “Good morning.” He was happy, of course, he wasn’t afraid of being spanked, of being touched without his consent, he hadn’t to act polite and submissive to everyone at that school.

“Morning,” I said, and went to the fridge for some juice.
“Can you refill mine, please?” He asked. At our old home, I would just filled his glass, but, things had changed, and for a while I hated him.
“I’m not your slave,” I said, filling my glass and putting the brick back in the fridge.

I felt his eyes on me as I sat down. “I know you’re not, sorry,” He said, and I felt bad.

I had overreacted, none of that was his fault, yes, he had got privileges, but not that he had asked for them.

“Sorry Mike, it’s this place, it’s slowly getting me crazy.”

He stood up, walked to my back, and ... Hugged me, I couldn’t remember the last time he had done something like that, my first reaction was to push him away, but, I didn’t.

“I’m sorry sis, I know you’re having a difficult time here, and I’d like to help, it’s just that I don’t know how.” Then, he walked to the fridge to refill his glass, and then he did the same with mine. “After school, I’m going to David’s place, if you want to come, you could talk with Cynthia out of school, maybe it helps.”

Maybe ... Maybe some time out of the home, out of school, at any other place makes the situation a bit less awkward.

“Thanks, I’ll think about it,” I said.

Jenna came to the kitchen. She was smiling and giggling, as she always did, I noticed something different, took me a few seconds to realize.

“Jenna, why aren’t you wearing your training bra?”

She had already jumped on Mike’s neck.

“Alan told me to.”
“Alan told you not to wear your bra?, who’s Alan,” I asked, feeling my blood starting to boil.
“My boyfriend! He goes to my same class” She said, showing her tongue to me.

Mike turned his face. “Jenna, you don’t have to do what he says, you know it, don’t you?”
“I want... , he’s a boy, he’s cool, and he’s my boyfriend!” Said Jenna, facing his brother.

I’ve had enough. One thing was that country trying to degrade me, to change me into a slave, or something similar, but, my sister? I would never allow that. “Mom!” I yelled.

“They’re out, we needed some groceries, mom didn’t want to go alone, so they went early to get them before Dad goes to work.” Said Mike.

“Great! See? What’s that place is about, Mom is afraid to go out on her own” I was feeling sick again, all about that country was horrible.

My brother was looking at me. “Let me handle this, Ok?” He said to me, before taking Jenna and sitting her on his lap.

“Ok Jenna, I’m a boy too, and I’m cool, ain’t I?”

I looked at her, on her brother’s lap, she seemed happy again. She nodded, and Mike continued his speech.

“And, I’m also older than Alan, so, who do you think you should obey, to me? Or to him?”

I didn’t like how things were going. My brother was talking as if his little sister had to do as told, not because he was her older brother, but because he was a boy. I went to my room to pick my bag.

On my way back, I crossed paths with Jenna, at least when she was back she was wearing her bra.

We went to the bus stop, David was already there, and Clare, but not Cynthia. I asked David for her.

“She didn’t sleep at home. She will join us on the bus few stops away.

And so she did, she seemed tired, “Where did you spend the night?” I asked, but she didn’t talk, at least not on that subject.

I stopped asking about that, she looked tired, but she had the same smile she used to, I wondered how she could keep her happy attitude in that place, in fact, I wondered how anyone could.

The bus stopped at school, and I was already worried about our first period, Spanish class, with Mr. Wells. I tried to guess a worst way to begin a new day.

Once at class, the ritual was always the same. First the girls stood up and bowed.

“Good Morning Mr. Wells, Good morning Sirs”

Then the boys stood up.

“Good Morning Mr. Wells”

Then, the teacher checked assistance before starting the lesson.

Mr. Wells was sitting in his chair. “Ona, come here and remember the rest of the class about the task I assigned to you.

“I walked to the front, bowed to him, then, turned around and bowed to the boys.”

“I had to find three Spanish synonyms for the words, Ass, Cunt and Mouth,” I said, facing my classmates, but focusing on Cynthia, the only friendly face there.

“More exactly I said to find at least three synonyms for each word. I hope you found more, at least for one of those words, I don’t like students who only do the minimal efforts” He said, tapping the table with his fingers. “So? We’re waiting.”

Yes, Mr. Wells.

For Ass I found the following words:

“Culo, pompis, trasero.” I began, while tried to remember another more, I had only memorized those three, but I knew I had found a couple more. “And... “Pandero.” I finally said, then, after a pause to see if he wanted to say something, I continued.

“For Cunt, Vagina, Choho, conejo, vulva, and for mouth...”

“Wrong!” Mr. Wells interrupted me “If you say Vagina, you can’t say Vulva or vice-versa, they’re not the same thing, anyone here can tell me about the difference?”

Nobody talked, I was facing the class, but felt him standing up and walking to me, then, his hand on my shoulder, I hated all those familiarities.

“Vagina is the internal part of your genitalia. Vulva refers to the external part. Cunt is generic, but you can’t mix concepts.” I was feeling uncomfortable, there, in front of the class, I hated when instead of talking about generic genitalia, he had talked about mine.

“Now Spanish words for this,” He said, putting his finger on my lips, my first reaction was to step back, he looked at me.

“Sorry, Mr. Wells.” I apologized, and then, without giving him time to think I began with the words.

“Boca, entrada, hocico, morro” I finished. He walked to me and put his finger again in my mouth, I didn’t move, but I had to use all my will.

“Again you mixed terms, but, since this one was difficult, I will give you a more than fair 6 for this exercise. Everyone, I want you to look for the words Ona found for mouth, next day we will discuss their differences.”

He sent me back to my seat with a smack on my butt, after bowing to him and the boys, I walked back to my seat relieved.

Mike Connor’s Diary

I’m not stupid and don’t consider myself an asshole, of course, I knew that my older sister and mom were having trouble adapting to that new place.

That country was unfair, that was evident, but, what could I do, I never asked for it, and I wasn’t on my hand to change things, so, since the situation was favorable for me, why not take advantage of it while it lasted?

David had told the truth, all that country was made to make women feel inferior beings, to force them into submission, I had seen a lot already, after only one day at school. Knowing my sister, I knew she would fight, and I was afraid that her fight was only to make things worst for her.

My younger sister, Jenna, she was happy, maybe because she was too young to realize about the environment, or maybe because of her “protected girls status,” but I thought that would be easier for Ona just to let things go, stop trying to swim against the flow.

So that night, after watching a TV show altogether, I went to bed with only one thing on my mind, I would help Ona to adapt, and, if during the process I could get some benefit, cream on top.

April 5th.

I woke up optimistic, after a shower and getting dressed walked to the kitchen.

Dad was still there, making breakfast, I had sent a message to David when I saw an e-mail, it was from school.

Ona’s first spanking fine, 1.200$, that was too much, I showed it to my dad, his face was a poem.

“Send it to me, I will send the money during this morning, but, not a word to the girls, I will talk with your mother.”

We went to the bus stop, and meet with David and his sisters.

When the bus arrived, I saw all the boys getting in first and the girls waiting. I looked to my sister and walked in.

David told me to sit with him, and the first girls started to come.

I heard a voice on the back, when I turned my face to see what was happening, I couldn’t believe.

A boy, about my sister’s age, had put a girl on his lap and was pulling her panties down, then, in front of everyone he smacked her butt hard and loud, I looked at David who was also watching the scene with interest.

“He likes to spank his girl in public,” He said as if that was enough to explain.

I couldn’t stop watching, the bus was moving when he finished, I thought it was over, but she stood up, facing her Master and holding her skirt over her waist. With her panties on her knees, I was sure that her pussy would be exposed. One of the boys sitting on the other side rubbed the girl’s butt without shame.

I was wondering if David spanked her sister, but not dared to ask, thinking that it was a too personal question.

I had the chance to feel the girls butt with my hand when we stepped out of the bus, the girl didn’t move during all the way to school, and once there, the girls had to wait until the last boy was out.

“Damn, that butt was hard, but also smooth and warm.”

I spent the first periods waiting for the lunch, I wanted to see more girls changing and showering, that day was David sister’s class, she was in the same class than my sister, but since dad had agreed to pay for her to use the private facilities, she wasn’t there.

The girls were changing, when I saw a man there, fully dressed and surrounded by naked girls, he was handing towels to the girls. Hard job, I thought.

David told me to go to his house after school, we didn’t have many assignments, so I said I would try

That day I also saw the first school spanking, the girl was there, bending over, with her butt exposed, while the teacher auctioned the spanking. I swear, I would have bid if I had money, but, we were not in our best situation, so my economy was almost nothing.

The boy spanked the girl with his hand, and then she was sent to the corner for some minutes, I pictured my sister in that situation, and my cock started to grow.

So, I went back home with the fresh images of two butts in my mind, going to school was crazy, but awesome.

Sandra was silent on our way back to the house, once there, she disappeared, and I went to ask mom about going to David’s home. She said ok, so I walked there.

Again, his mom was there, but his dad wasn’t at home.

Rachel bowed and greeted me before informing me that David was at his sister’s room.

One thing I hadn’t realized the first day I was there, was that the room hadn’t door.

Cynthia was looking great, her hair still wet from her shower, and wearing only her underwear.

Hi Mike, give me a minute, I’m helping sis to get ready for her date.

Cynthia turned around and bowed. I noticed a cute blush on her face, her underwear was white, with some small red details. She turned around to dry her hair and saw her half covered buttocks, I noticed a bit redness there and wondered if David had spanked her for some reason.

Rachel came and offered us some drinks. I felt ashamed for being there, watching her daughter getting dressed, but, she ignored the situation and left.

Once she was dressed, she looked even better, a light pink dress, a good cleavage and her legs exposed.

David gave her the approval before we left.

“So, she has a boyfriend?” I asked when we were alone.
“He looked at me with a wicked smile. “Of course not, I arrange her dates, all the girls at school are owned, so, the only chance for a boy to date a girl is asking their owners, if they’re willing to pay, I don’t mind.”
Ok, I felt my jaw drop, he was charging some boys to date his sister? Of course, the first idea that came to my mind was if sex was on the deal or not, but again, I didn’t ask.

“She is ok with that?” I asked instead, he shrugged. “Not exactly, but, she doesn’t have a choice, and, I think that leaving home for some hours helps her to relax, so, even when she will never admit it, she likes it, at least to some point.”

Cynthia’s date came for her, and we played some games, I told David about the fine I’d got that morning.

“You will get more, Cynthia told me that Ona got another spanking today.”

Then, he gave me details about what had happened, how his sister had been punished for helping Ona. I told him about my plans on helping my sister to get used soon.

“Well, there’s a way, two ways in fact.” He began.

Then, he explained me the two options. I found one too expensive. The second one was mean to Ona, but, since I was trying to help her, I thought worthed to give it a try.

David offered his help to make the arrangements, and once I left his house, I was excited, helping my sister while earning control over her.

Before going to sleep, I played with my cock, those two butts, and Cynthia on her undies was more than I needed.

April 6th

I woke up in a great mod, I checked my inbox, but knowing that Ona had been spanked for a second day in a raw, I knew what I would find.

A fine of 300$, Not as much as the first one, but enough to make dad worry when I showed to him. He already knew about the spanking. Again, he asked me not to talk with Ona about it.

Dad and mom had left before the Ona came to the kitchen, I was chatting with David about the new fine. Since she was getting some juice, I asked her to refill my glass.

“I’m not your maid,” She said.

I realized how stressed she was, and felt pity for her. I apologized, I had to help her, the sooner, the better, so at the same time I was hugging and comforting her I made my mind. I would run the other idea David gave to me.

During the break, I went to see the principal.

“Good morning,” I said after the woman at the reception desk had bowed and greeted me. “I’m Mike Connor, can I talk with the principal please?”

I knew that there was no need for being so polite with women in that country, but it was an old habit, and it felt good.

“Wait a minute, Sir, I will see if he’s available.” She said and left her desk.

After a couple of minutes, she was back. “The principal will receive you now.”

I walked and knocked the opened door, just to warn about my presence.

“Good Morning Mike, please, have a seat and tell how I can help you.” He said offering his hand.

After shaking hands with him and sitting, I tried to explain. “Mr. Acker, I’m here because I’m worried about my sister Ona. She’s having trouble to get used, I see her worried and stressed, and I was wondering if there’s a way to help her.”

He looked at me. “Well, she’s getting in trouble, but not more than any other girl in her situation, it’s a difficult transition.” He said and continued after a little pause.

“Of course, trying to protect her is a natural impulse.

We understand that, and that’s why we offer privates spankings, and even the private facilities, but, we’ve found that usually, instead of helping the girls it’s more an obstacle. The problem, if that all those treats can make them think they’re special when they’re not, they’re just like any other girl.”

I listened and thought carefully about how to give the next step.

“We live next to the Sanders, David, Cynthia, and Clare, David is helping me a lot getting used myself, and yesterday, when I was talking with him about Ona’s problem, he suggested me something.” I stopped and took a breath, I was nervous, even when the principal was being friendly and listening.

“I’m Ona’s owner or protector, but, you must understand that until a few days ago, I was only her younger brother, my Dad is the one paying the bills and making the decisions, even those related to Ona.” Another pause, I felt my throat dry, but I had to do it, for my sister’s sake.

“I can’t undo what my dad did, I can’t just tell you to start spanking my sister in public, I can’t ask you to make her change in the standard room, even knowing that it would be the best for Ona and our family interests. But, maybe if Ona is disciplined more often, my dad will see it as the only possible choice.”

I knew that more fines would be a problem, but, I knew that Dad would agree to take back his word, he only needed to convince mom that it was the only choice, and for that, we would have to pay some more fines.

The principal was scanning me. “So, you want your girl to be punished more often, that’s what you want?”

“Yes, Sir, I think that’s the best for all of us.”

Well, on his mouth sound mean of me to ask that, but, he was right.
“Remind me, please, how old are you?” He asked
“I’m 15, Mr. Ackers” I answered, and the idea of being spanked ran through my mind for a second, enough to make me sweat.
“You’re far more mature than you seem, let me tell you that your explanation was perfect, and I think that you’re right. I know that you care about your property, and that shows a rare level of matureness for a newcomer. Yes, I will talk to the teachers and ask them to look closer at her starting today.”

I breathed in relief. I did it, one little step but a hard one.

After thanking Mr. Acker for his time and help, I went to enjoy the last minutes of my break.

David told me that he had done his part with the other plan, I couldn’t stop feeling sorry for Ona, I was trying to help her? Or I was acting selfishly to have over my sister the same control that David had over his. Regardless of my reasons, I was sure that it would help her.

We had P.E before lunch, another great thing about the school were the uniforms the girls wore at sports, it was more a catalog of female sporty underwear than anything else.

The boys were not the only ones enjoying the views, a small crowd of men was there, next to the fence, commenting and cheering the girls, while they ran, stretched or did whatever the teacher ordered them to do.

With a hard-on I quickly showered, changed and went to the Master’s lunch room, the views sure worthed the run, I enjoyed watching the girls in my class changing and showering, another image for my play sessions.

During the last periods I was thinking about Ona, the principal had told me that he would talk with her teachers that day, so, maybe things would go faster than I’d thought.

Yes, it was, watching my sister’s face made it clear, she had been crying, she looked at me, bowed and did everything she was supposed to do, but nothing else, not an extra word or a smile. She was feeling trashed.

At home, she ran into the bathroom and locked herself until mom told her to go out. I texted David. He had talked with Cynthia, that was part of our arrangement, he would ask Cynthia and keep me informed.

Two spankings in one day, one of them must be a hard one, since, in Cynthia’s words, Ona squirmed when she sat down on her desk.

How are you supposed to feel when you know your sister has had a nasty day and you’re the one to be blamed? - Bad. You feel bad. Until that moment I had thought that I was helping her, but, when I realized that I was hard picturing my sister spanked by the principal, I suddenly felt like a monster.

I told David that I wouldn’t go to his place that evening. Instead, I went to my room.

Later, I went to the bathroom and heard my sister sobbing in her room. I was feeling guilty, and the need to comfort her was too much, I knocked the door, but she didn’t say anything.

I thought about just coming in, but that would make things even worst.

Back in my room, I thought about talking to the principal again, ask him to forget about everything I had told and let Ona make things at her own pace. But I knew that would be worst, tomorrow’s fine would be a big one, maybe enough to make mom and dad change their minds, if not, they wouldn’t need much more.

Better to accept my guilt and keep going.

I had a hard time to sleep, at midnight I was still awake, and I heard my phone. I had two new emails.

To Mike Connor

Regarding your property Ona Connor, student at our school.

You have two working days to make a payment of 900$ on the following concepts.

300$ Basic spanking (15)For not paying attention to class.
600$ Extra paddle spanking 30)Arguing, fighting and lack of respect for her teacher.

Payments can be made via bank transfer or at the school administration office.

Yours;

Glenn Acker.
School principal.

I checked the second one and gasped in surprise.

To Mike Connor

Regarding your property Ona Connor, student at our school.

You have two working days to make a payment of 1.500$ on the following concepts.

300$ Basic paddle spanking (15) For not showing the right attitude and respect when addressing to one of her classmates.
600$ Extra paddle spanking (30) Talking back to the school principal, showing an uncommon lack of respect.
600$ Extra paddle spanking (30) Threatening and assaulting the principal assistance during her punishment.

Payments can be made via bank transfer or at the school administration office.

Yours;

Glenn Acker.
School principal.

Wow! That was my sister, that must have been quite a show. I thought, but my smile faded soon, yes I was next to my target, but, thinking about how Ona had been feeling during that day didn’t help.

That night, I could only sleep a couple of hours.

April 7th

My alarm woke me, if not I’m sure I would have stayed on my bed for long. I took a shower and refreshed my face, that was going to be a long and tiring day.

I went to look for dad and showed him the e-mails.

“I was expecting something like that, your mom told me about it last night, we will talk with Ona today after school, we wanted to do it yesterday, but she was still too disgusted.”

Ona came back right after Dad had left, she had a tired face, her eyes and nose were red, probably for having spent most of the night crying.

“Hi, Ona,” I said, I don’t know why, we always wished a good morning at home, but that day, guessing how was she feeling, I found more appropriate to keep it simple.

She smiled me. “Hello Mike”
“I’m sorry you had a bad day,” I said, without daring to look her eyes.
She looked at me, surprised? “Of course you know, I’d forgot that you’re my owner.” She said sadly, “Don’t worry, is not your fault” She continued after a brief pause.

If you knew, I thought.

Jenna came with us, and the three had breakfast together, Ona was trying to look normal. “Jenna, go and wash your face,” she said once we had finished, and my sister went upstairs.

“So, how much was this time?” She asked, after some seconds of awkward silence.

“2.400$” I said, after making my numbers.

She nodded silently, “So, in only three days I’ve cost this family. How much... 3.900$? 4.020$ counting the damn privilege of some privacy?”

I didn’t answer. I knew it was a rhetorical question.

“Mike, today talk with the principal, tell him that no more private spankings, not more private showers, I’m tired of being a charge, I feel guilty for things that are not my fault.”

I felt like a damn monster, she was there, putting our family needs in front of hers, while I had been plotting to put her in that situation.

“Are you sure?” I asked, mostly for my comfort than for hers.
“Uh uh. Yes, Master” She said and smiled me warmly.I felt a thrill when I heard her calling me Master.

Maybe I’d done a good thing after all.

Jenna was back, and we all headed to the bus stop.

Ona Connor’s Diary

After the break, we had art class, and that’s when things started to go wrong.

First, our teacher’s ideas about art, that day’s lesson consisted of nude photos, but not beautiful ones, I’d seen some beautiful nudes before, but none of those pictures were beautiful, it was all about degraded women.

Women on their fours, women being fucked by one or more guys, women covered in cum, women kneeling, bound, tied, and leashed, close ups of their genitalia stretched.

He showed one photo and then picked someone to ask about their feelings. I started to think about the purpose. Maybe it was to help us to look deeper than what’s shown in the picture? Maybe was only to make us, girls to feel observed? To feel inferior.

“Ona!” I heard, with a slam on my desk, there was Mr. Olsen, the teacher, looking at me. “What I was saying?”

I looked at the pic, trying to guess what he could have said about it.

There, I saw a girl. She was acting like a dog, begging, a man was in front of her, with a treat in the form of a dick in his hand.

“S ... Sorry Sir, I was thinking about the photo, I’m afraid I didn’t hear you” I said.
“I see... , after class, we will go to see the principal, but now, since you’re so interested in this pic, stand up go to the front, and give us a detailed explanation of what you see in the picture.”

I looked at him, really? The principal’s office? For not listening? “Sorry, Sir ... I don’t think it’s reasonable to punish me for not paying attention.”
“I’m afraid, no one here gives a shit about your opinion, girl. And arguing will only make things worst, now I’m expecting full apologies from you.” He said I heard some giggles coming from the front area of the class.
I knew I was in trouble, in big trouble, but somehow, I’ve had enough, I stood up and stared those little eyes, too tiny for his face, too small for his big nose and ears. “Apologize for giving my opinion?”
“Sir,” He said.
I looked at him. “What?”
“Show me respect, girl! “Giving my opinion, Sir.” He insisted, and I’ve had enough, I sat down to my desk.
“Enough!, he said, Peter, you’re in charge until we’re back.” Then, he moved his hand, quickly, too fast for a man of his age, took my hair and pulled me out of my chair, I screamed and fought back, then, he slapped my face.

That was enough to stop me, never in my life, I had been slapped, it hurt, of course, but was more about humiliation.

He pulled me out of the class, and didn’t stop until we were at the principal’s office, he didn’t wait for the woman to open the door, he just walked in and threw me on the floor.

This girl needs to learn. She wasn’t paying attention, she showed me a lack of respect, fought and argued me, I expect some severe punishment!.

I was pale, still, on the floor, my cheek was burning, I heard them talking, but I’m not sure what they talked about beyond this point.

“Ona, stand up and go into position.” Said the principal.

I’ve had enough of fighting, I stood up, opened the back of my robe and bent down on his desk after pulling my panties down.

I could feel Mr. Olsen eyes on my exposed bottoms. The principal clicked one button on his desktop. “Lorna, come here.”

A few seconds later, the door opened and closed, I was there, bending on the desktop, exposed.

The principal gave me 15 smacks on my butt, I thought that was all, but I felt a pair of hands holding my wrists and pulling me over the table, it was Lorna, holding my hands, I would feel the desk wood on my tummy, and the principal walking around the room.

I screamed, something hard hit my buttocks hard, I had never felt something like that, I turned my head as much as I could, and saw the principal holding something on his hand, it was made of wood.

I hoped Lorna would feel some sympathy for someone of her own gender, but she was there, smiling wickedly, I hated her more than the principal, more than Mr. Olsen.

30 smacks, that’s what I got, I screamed, kicked, fought and sobbed, I had a wet spot under my face, my saliva. The principal had stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.