Callie's 1st Day - Cover

Callie's 1st Day

Copyright© 2017 by Dexter Xavier

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A college girl gets more than expected at her new waitress job; her services are on the menu, and she just can't stop herself from filling every order.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   School   Workplace   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

1

Callie was halfway across the hall before she started waking up. She cruised with it, letting it make its own compulsive way into Vince and Haylee’s room. In the pre-morning light, she could only make out vague shapes. Their TV in one corner; their bookshelf in another; and the two of them on the double bed. They curled up together, with Vince spooning up behind Haylee.

Businesslike and strangely involuntary, her hands pushed the covers aside and pulled Vince onto his back. Haylee stirred just enough to complain about the sudden cold, and roll over with the blanket wrapped freshly around herself.

Vince groaned, but didn’t resist. Not even when she pulled his shorts down around his thighs.

Her mouth found the tip of his soft dick. As he sighed with pleasure, a ‘good job’ thrill jolted her truly awake. Still she let her body follow its own guidance into suckling on him. Stimulation alone soon stirred him into throbbing erection. She wondered what dreams her mouth gave him. Now that he was ready for her, she finally joined in more consciously. As her head bobbed, more of those thrills raced through her, enough to make her purr. The programming always rewarded her better when she went along with it.

Too asleep to consciously resist, Vince came within two minutes of Callie getting him hard. Groans burbled forth from his lips while he squirmed underneath her mouth, and a good mouthful of seed poured onto her tongue. She treasured what she got, even while she suckled fiercely, nursing out the last drops.

Halfway through his orgasm, Vince finally woke up. He blinked sleep from his eyes, and smiled at her. “Nnf. Thanks for the wake-up, Callie.”

She took her time gulping down the load, before she tucked him back into his shorts. “And thank you for your, ah, patronage.” She glanced aside to his alarm clock. “Ugh. I need to start getting ready for work.” She slipped back into her own room.

One thing she’d discovered during the past week: if someone paid her for a 5am blowjob, she would be there for a 5am blowjob. It was smoother, if saltier, than any alarm clock she’d ever had.

2

The sun still hadn’t risen by the time Callie reached the cafe. She and Sarah opened up shop together, getting ready to face the day. Sarah spent the whole time yawning; she looked like she was fit to be their first customer of the day.

Once all the lights were on and the morning’s baking had started, Sarah blinked blearily at Callie, her eyes turned downwards. “Huh. There’s something different today.”

Callie rolled her eyes as she turned the sign from ‘CLOSED’ to ‘OPEN’. “Well, I’ve started wearing the skirt. It seemed more accessible.” The black fabric hung a little less than halfway down her thighs.

“That’s not it.” Sarah kept her eyes on Callie’s reflection in the glass door. “I think I’ve got it. A number 2 for me, Callie.” Sarah put the note straight into the register and stepped up behind her co-worker. Callie automatically stood up straighter, arms at her sides to avoid impeding the touch. Sarah’s fingers first smoothed over Callie’s apron, stroking her chest through the fabric. “Ah ha. I knew it.” She pushed the apron down and slid her hands up underneath the polo shirt, fingers touching straight onto Callie’s sensitive skin.

Callie gasped, her body arching forwards into the touch. With the world still so dark outside, the glass door showed her own blushing face. “You know, you could have just asked me if I was wearing a bra.”

Sarah tweaked Callie’s nipples, making the girl mewl with sensation. “I could have,” she said, as she dragged Callie’s shirt upwards. “But that wouldn’t be nearly as much fun, would it?” The morning air kissed Callie’s breasts as her shirt lifted higher. Her perking nipples greeted them in the door’s reflection. Even after a week at work, Callie still flushed with the exposure.

Especially when the door opened and their first customer came in. He hadn’t been paying attention, and so he startled when he found himself face-to-face with Sarah’s hands on Callie’s naked tits.

Callie’s voice choked into silence, but Sarah just smiled at him. “Hi, welcome to Essex cafe. Please pardon me, I’ll be with you in just one more minute.” Her fingers squeezed in tightly, showing just what she was so busy with. She had a minute left, and she clearly meant to use it to its fullest.

Now that he’d processed, the customer -- a man with small glasses and ash-blond hair -- smiled and took a seat nearby. “Don’t hurry on my account. In fact...” He looked away just long enough to scan the menu. “Yes. Callie, I’ll take a good, hot makeout session ... for Sarah.”

Could he do that? Oh, who was Callie kidding, as she turned around fast enough to make her chest wobble. Of course he could do that. She pounced on Sarah, forcing her to stumble towards the man’s table, and kissed her hard enough that she could feel the teeth behind those soft lips. Hints of light, floral flavour enhanced Sarah’s mouth, whether in her lip gloss or her own natural taste. She gave as good as she got, her tongue assaulting Callie’s. The kiss felt smooth, natural. How much of it was Sarah’s own programming, and how much was just Sarah being Sarah?

Callie had kissed other girls only rarely and usually while she was drunk. She let herself sink into it and bask in the differences. Sarah’s lips were thicker and softer than anything Callie usually experienced, so sweetly ... feminine. Her hands roamed, drinking in Sarah’s curves, so much more voluptuous than anyone she’d ever made out with before. Sarah was more voluptuous than most girls, period. Callie had some leeway in determining just what it meant to make out with her, so she went ahead with something she’d never admitted to wanting. She grabbed hold of Sarah’s tits, kneading them through the polo shirt. She could feel the silky cups of the strong bra hoisting those heavy mounds, getting in the way of her groping. It made her snarl with frustration, and just grab all the harder, wanting to get to the lush cushions underneath.

Sarah appeased her by deepening the kiss. Her tongue pressed forward into Callie’s hypnotically-willing mouth. The overdose of sweetly-spiced, feminine, and uniquely Sarah saliva made Callie shudder. Her knees turned to jelly, but sheer desire for that kiss kept her on her feet. Reflex drew both hands up to tangle in Sarah’s thick, green hair, urging her in farther, where her own tongue could reach to flick and dance and greet her. Sarah moved with hit-and-run darts, never letting those tongues truly lock together. Callie had never had a kiss so agile.

She half-heard murmuring in a masculine voice, but couldn’t process it. Fingers tangled in Sarah’s hair, their mouths so tightly enmeshed, feeling those hands on her breasts, Callie was too swept up to remember a troublesome thing like language. She noticed when Sarah nodded, pressing her lips down, but thought nothing of it.

Then came Sarah’s moan. It was a low thing, something much more felt than heard, especially conducting all the way through to the tip of her tongue. Her body started to rock, rhythmically pushing in against Callie’s. It took her a second to understand. That customer had paid a little more, and had started fucking Sarah even before they finished making out. Callie felt a brief pang of envy -- why couldn’t she be the one getting fucked? -- but nothing which stopped or even slowed her kiss. Sarah’s next moan set Callie back on track. Sarah getting bent over and stuffed full of cock mid-kiss wasn’t just enviable. It was hot as hell.

After a break for a breath of air, Callie dived back into the kiss. She pushed harder, taking control. Her tongue drove forwards, battering Sarah backwards. Her tongue entered Sarah’s mouth almost as deeply as that dick entered her pussy. The customer helped her with Sarah’s clothes, and soon Callie got that double handful of naked breast. They didn’t mind sharing; her breasts were big enough for all four hands to play happily, even if they bumped into each other as they groped. Sensitive things. Sarah writhed at the touch, at the kiss, at the sex. She and her client just rocked harder into each other, reaching a fevered pitch in the pace of their fucking. Callie could feel and taste Sarah’s moans as they turned hotter and sweeter, building up to the boil. And then she finally bubbled over, screaming into Callie’s mouth, convulsing in sheer ecstasy as the man let out a lung-emptying sigh of bliss. Callie trembled with need, but she wouldn’t get what she wanted. She couldn’t even ask for it, not with her mouth still so busily mashed with Sarah’s. Sarah may have finished fucking, but Callie took another two minutes before she finished kissing.

Her head spun as the makeout session ended. She and Sarah leaned into each other as they caught their breath. And eyed the chain of customers who’d been waiting so patiently. Judging by the looks in their eyes, they’d order more than caffeine.

3

Sarah slid behind the espresso machine. “Coffee orders over here! If you want the other thing, my lovely colleague Callie will be happy to help you out.”

Callie blanched as she looked at the sheer number of customers. She’d just been thrown under the bus. Or the train, you could say. She put on her brightest smile. “How can I help y--”

One chubby customer already pushed money towards her. “Number 7,” he said. Outright, dick-in-pussy sex. “Lay out on that table.”

Her body complied before she’d even processed his hasty order. “Yes, sir.” She lay near the table’s edge, her legs hanging over it. Before she could get comfortable, his hands were on her, pushing her legs to point upwards. Her skirt exposing her, he drew her panties to her knees.

She got what she wanted. Her fucked her, hard and energetic, needy for her. Each thrust sent jolts through her body, of both force and pleasure. The way he hammered from beside the table, she barely had to move for him. But that didn’t mean she got a break. Sarah called out another order, “Number 10!” just before a dick brushed her cheek. She tipped her head back and parted her lips just enough for him to push through the soft ring.

The two took very different paces. One slammed into her pussy in a desperate race; the other eased his way into her mouth. That gave her time to appreciate it, running her tongue along its upper side, tracing the ridge. She purred for both sex and the meaty taste of dick. He took his time, building force with each thrust. She took deep breaths through her nose, and relaxed her throat in preparation. Number 10 was more than just a blowjob. Finally, he pushed through that second entrance, sliding into her throat.

She still had plenty of air. Her head swam with lust, not deprivation. She bobbed in time with his thrusting, helping him fuck her throat. The sight sent her other customer into frenzy. He’d never exactly held back, but he tipped over the edge. Wild, bucking thrusts pushed his cum deeper into her. Another satisfied customer. Muffled as they were, her cries only vibrated the dick plunging down her gullet. Her inner walls clenched down on him -- and then, as he pulled away, spasmed around empty air. She let her legs drape down, and focused her efforts on her deepthroating.

For all of about three seconds, before she heard another call from Sarah. “Number 7, doggy style!”

Conflict rippled through her; she didn’t want to take the shaft from her mouth, but obeying the other order meant changing position. Her remaining customer was quite understanding; he pulled back to give her room to breathe, literally, while strong hands helped flip her over onto her knees. They didn’t even need to adjust her panties. He just kept them on her thighs as he pressed into her messy pussy from behind. Her shout of pleasure cut off halfway through, as she devoured that dick all over again. With the changed position, she could look upwards and see his face. Huh; a bulbous nose, ruddy cheeks, and grey eyes. She watched those eyes twitch with every spasm.

Being at the centre of a threesome wasn’t just a matter of multitasking. She rocked her hips back into every thrust, and let them push her forwards so her throat could work all the more fluidly on the other dick under her service. The grey-eyed man took hold of her head, fingers running through her auburn hair. It gave her another angle to feel his rising tension as his grip tightened. His throbbing, swelling dick made it even more obvious. Seconds later, he came. The way he unloaded down her throat, she could barely taste it, but she could feel how it warmed its way down to her stomach. Even without her favourite flavour, glee still swept her, joy at bringing that man off. All before she’d even lost her breath -- though she still took a deep gasp as he drew back. A gasp that turned into a moan; she still had that mystery man fucking her from behind.

He enjoyed having her to himself. Not just fucking her, but feeling her up, hands grasping her breasts. Now that she didn’t have something in her mouth and in the way, he stripped her shirt and threw it somewhere. She’d done a lot of flashing in the last week, but real toplessness remained a rare treat. The feeling of the skirt still about her hips emphasised the exposure of her chest. Even as he tried to hold it secure, it still jiggled with his thrusting. Each beat came harder than the last, raw passion making her quiver on the table. Her eyes hazed over.

Yet she could still hear Sarah’s next shout. “Two number 6s, with a surprise!”

Handjobs. Callie put more weight onto her knees as her hands snapped up. Her left hand found the expected dick, already out and hard. The other first grabbed at empty air, before she realised what she was up against. Not a hard shaft, but soft, puffy petals.

Surprise cleared her vision. Goofing off with Sarah and other girls aside, she got maybe one female customer to ninety-nine men. She almost ignored the cleft-chinned man on her left, to look over the freckled post-grad student with all the black clothing and her red hair done in pigtails. As she grasped the situation, Callie found that her hands had been working without her say-so. Her left had found a rhythm of tugging that hard-on, while the right had fit two fingers into the redhead. Both her number-6 customers sat down as her hands got comfortable, sipping their fresh coffees while she worked them.

The man behind her was nowhere near as sedate. Callie knew what that faster pace meant, and it sent squirmy, delightful pleasures through her, conducted out into the eager work of her hands. She patted herself on the back, figuratively speaking; even fucking right at the cusp of orgasm, her hands moved independently. Right up until climax actually swept her. Her body tightened, her senses ablaze. Breath froze on her lips. She was only vaguely aware of her hands -- the left squeezing, the right pushing up hard. Her customer couldn’t take any more, and pulled back, letting his milky load shoot over her ass and thigh.

The moment passed, and her hands fell back into their rhythm. The redhead came first, her moans choking off as she writhed against Callie’s hand. The cleft-chinned man went bug-eyed as he watched, and followed closely behind. Callie adjusted her grip as he fired off, to take those white streams across her wrist. She didn’t want to waste it on the floor or table when she could take it all herself, one way or another.

Before the cleft-chinned man even finished spurting, another man -- dusky-skinned and black-eyed -- stepped between her customers, coming up behind her. “Number 7,” Sarah called, though the man didn’t seem so rushed. He planted his face between her breasts, kissing and licking while he worked her panties down and at last off, but didn’t move to claim her.

The customer on her left finished and left the café, but the woman kept riding her hand for a good minute. She milked out every last second, like her flexing inner walls milked Callie’s fingers. When her wave passed, she slumped back and passed out right there at the table. She’d probably be late to class. Yet, it was only Callie’s business to put her in that state, not to worry about its consequences. After Callie took her hand back, her new customer kissed up along her neck to whisper in her ear. “Get on top of me.”

His wish was her command, but from the outside, it couldn’t have looked like he was in control. She grabbed his collar in both hands. Whirling around, she shoved him onto the table. Two deft moves opened his pants and drew his underwear down. With her panties off, she easily spread her thighs to straddle him, and dropped on top of him. Every dick, she’d found, was different. It wasn’t just about size; he was shorter but thicker than the two dicks she’d already had in her, and extended at a slight angle within her. She explored it with her inner walls as she slid over him, back and forth. Curious investigation drove her almost as much as her triggers and her own lust.

He held her by the hips, hands placed atop her skirt, and slapped himself upwards. That next thrill of sex jolted her out of curiosity and back into lust. She rode him hard enough to make her tits bounce like two fawns prancing through a meadow. He stared, and the overt focus sent new delights thrumming through her. Under the programming, it felt natural for him to watch her breasts to the exclusion of all else. He’d paid for the right -- and she just plain liked how the sight made him throb harder, swell bigger.

The sight inspired more than her current customer. Sarah called, “Number 8 and number 9!”

Titfucking and a blowjob. By the time Callie processed it, the two men were already standing on the table with their pants off. She didn’t get a good look at anything above the waist, and she didn’t need to. After some quick pointing from Sarah, she knew which customer was which, and she got to work.

First, she lavished her mouth’s attention on Mister 8 -- a man with strong legs, chocolatey skin, and a dick big enough to literally drop her jaw. Once she had him slick with saliva, she drew off and stretched up, thrusting out her chest. As thick as he was, he made up for her average bust: it was easy to squeeze her tits around him. The next bit posed more challenge. She twisted her shoulders one way and her neck the other, to make room for Mister 9. His legs were thinner, with a tawny complexion and only light dusting of hair. His medium dick fit more easily between her lips, while his heavy balls made some intriguing promises.

It took a few strokes for her to find her rhythm. Hips rising and falling, riding that customer still beneath her; hands aiding the natural bounce to work her cleavage; and her mouth, combining a bobbing motion to stroke her lips with constant, cheeks-caving suction. The job wasn’t always easy ... but as all three men fell into moaning and squirming, she knew she did it well.

All three men blew, not at once, but in sequence. First, the man underneath her, his seed spilling deep inside -- and then his cries turned to mewls of overstimulated discomfort, as she kept riding him anyway. She didn’t need to -- the order had been filled -- but she was in the zone, she wanted to. She felt Mister 9 start to swell, and drew back until only his glans entered her mouth. He emptied those heavy balls in a lush, salty torrent, and she struggled to swallows fast enough to keep up. That helped set her off, and the softening dick muffled her moans of ecstasy as she milked her spent partner. Lastly, Mister 8 erupted between her breasts, painting her white all the way to her chin.

She decelerated and finally stopped: hips resting atop that first customer’s abused lap; cummy breasts released to take their natural shape; and after one last suck and a few more swallows, she finally drew her mouth off.

“Who’s next?” she asked as she looked around ... but every customer was either gone or satisfied, often to the point of unconsciousness. She’d taken on the early-morning rush, and it was all finished. A job very well done ... which sent another quiver through her, a mini-orgasm of pride and programming.

She slid off the table and searched for her discarded clothes. “I’m gonna hit the showers.” She slung shirt and apron over her shoulder while her panties dangled from a finger.

“Damn well earned, too,” Sarah said. “Hey, catch.” She tossed her a mint.

Callie grinned before she popped it into her mouth. As she went into the back, she thought back through the morning, counting it up.

Ten. Assuming nobody had gone back for seconds, she’d just had varying kinds of sex with ten different people. Not a bad start to a day, or a paycheque.

4

Callie had kicked herself for not noticing the employee shower on her first day. Though her clothes still felt like they’d been fucked in, a quick shower left her body feeling as fresh as her minty mouth.

Sarah stood behind the counter -- actually fully modest and making coffees. “Your boyfriend’s here.” She smirked as she nodded to a corner table.

“He’s not my boyfriend,” Callie said, but she still grinned when she saw him. “I’ll handle it. I know his usual.” Double-shot flat white with chocolate syrup. She made it without looking, and brought it over personally. “Here you are, Kevin.”

Kevin. The cute, red-haired boy who’d bent her over the coffee machine on her first day. He gave her that sweet smile of his as he took the cup. “Thanks, Callie.” One sip, and a low purr. “Perfect as always.” Though he tried to be furtive, she still noticed him looking her up and down. “Huh, you changed into a skirt?”

“Guess what else I’ve changed.” She leaned close, keeping her braless chest at perfect eye level.

He blushed and looked away. After a second. Long enough to prove the lie when he said, “I have no idea.”

She giggled and tousled his hair. “Can I get you anything else?”

“I’m fine,” he said.

Her lips pursed. “Are you sure?” It had been the same every day: order the same coffee, maybe watch her and the other girls work, but he’d never hired any of them since that first day. She’d never expected to want a boy to pay her for sex.

“Actually...” Kevin hesitated. “Do you have a minute? Just to talk.”

To talk? Well, she was curious. “Sarah, I’m taking five.” She untied her apron and sat down close, resting an elbow on the table and her cheek on a raised hand. “Okay, so, what did you want to talk about?”

“Er.” Kevin looked like he hadn’t expected to get that far. “See, there’s this great arcade downtown. And there’s a nice diner across the street, too.”

Callie urged him on with her eyes. Or maybe it was more like an interrogating stare-down.

Kevin steeled himself with a sip of coffee. Robusta courage. “So I was wondering if you’d be free sometime this week?”

“Hold on.” She put her hand on his arm to slow him down. “Are you asking me out?” A grin played across her lips.

Kevin blushed as red as his hair. “Would that be okay?”

God, so adorable. So squirmy and nervous, and all because of her. She could have pinched those cheeks. Or his ears. Yeah, definitely the ears.

He squirmed harder. Oh, right, she hadn’t answered yet.

Yes,” she said, more emphatically than she’d meant to. “Yes, that would be okay. I’m free tonight.”

“Alright.” The squeak in his tone betrayed his excitement. He slid his phone from a pocket. “So, when can I pick you--” He winced when he looked at the screen. “Oh shoot, I’m late for my next class!”

“Hold on one second.” Callie’s hand smoothed over her leg -- shoot, just a skirt. She’d left her phone in the back. “Dammit.” She grabbed a napkin and pen. “Here’s my number. You text me the second you’re free, and we’ll work this out.”

He snatched the napkin from her as he left the table. “Can’t wait. See you tonight, Callie!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.