The Wilhelm Scream
Chapter 15 - Children of the Sun

Copyright© 2017 by Clee Hill

Saturday 8th July

Maybe it was because we were used to being crushed up in a small single bed, but even though we were now sleeping in a double, when I woke up that morning I found that Stef and I were snuggled up in the middle. If anything, I don’t think we’d moved much at all during the night. I was still on my back and Stef was lying a little over my left shoulder, pinning my arm so that I couldn’t feel it any more.

I smiled.

If a dead arm was the price to pay for waking up with Stef, I would happily pay over and over and over again.

Somehow it was me who’d woken first, and so I had the chance to watch my sister as she slept. She looked so peaceful and so beautiful that I could have lay there just watching her all day long.

Of course, that was the exact moment when her eyes fluttered open.

“Hey, Babes,” she said as she drew a little closer, close enough to reach my lips.

“Hey, cariad,” I said as my lips found hers and we continued our greeting with lazy kisses.

“Sooo they delivered your alarm clock?” she asked, pausing to kiss the side of my head as she lay back again.

“Not sure about that, Sis. It might be one of those first morning free trial kinda thing...”

“Uh-huh. Well before you go ahead with any purchase, you might need to get it adjusted if you’re waking before me.”

I shook my head. “Nah. That was so I get a couple of minutes to watch you sleep. You’ve got a really beautiful sleeping face, y’know.”

“News to me, Babes. First, well there is the fact that I am asleep, and second, exactly how would I see myself?”

“I could take your photo?”

“Oh, so now you want to take selfies with your naked sleeping sister?” she teased.

“You know, now you say it like that, it does sound a bit creepy, doesn’t it?”

“You think? Looking to take on the role of being my stalker, are you?”

“Didn’t know there was an opening.”

“There is, but the interviews are rigorous...”

“Oh?”

“Oh very,” Stef chuckled as she found my lips with hers again and was really vigorous with me.

“So do I get the job?” I asked once I could see straight again.

“Provisional.”

“Provisional?”

“Uh-huh. You may need repeated interviews over the course of years...”

“Your recruitment process is hard!”

“That’s not all, is it, lover?” she asked as she took matters in hand, my matters, her hand.

“I was trying to impress...”

Stef gave my cock a long slow stroke. “Ooh, I’m impressed,” she chuckled. “But this new role of yours as my stalker? Don’t get too obsessed...”

“No?”

“Nuh-huh, I think Leri might want her share...”

Share?!

“So you’re, you’re okay with sharing me with Leri?” I asked. We’d kind’ve talked about it, but not really. Part of me was telling me that today was not the day for this conversation, but part of me felt this needed to be settled before anything happened that might hurt anyone else.

Stef grinned as she rolled up on top of me, hotching down a little so that we were face to face but also so that my cock was neatly splitting her lips. Her hard nipples poking my chest were a bonus. “Babes, you have no idea, do you?”

“About... ?”

Stef grinned. “You know we’ll have you on a calendar, before the summer’s out, right?”

“A... calendar? That’s kinda next level sharing, isn’t it?”

Stef nodded. “Precisely. We need to establish who gets this...” she said, pausing to make clear exactly what she meant as she moved down a bit and back up again, rubbing her clit along my shaft and making her shiver a little. “God I love getting this. Where was I. Oh yeah, Ler and me, we need to sort out when we get it, you, whatever. I mean there’s weekdays and weekends, but what about Bank Holidays and birthdays? It will take a lot of work, but trust me, Luke, your cock is going to be very well organised.”

I was about to say something, about me getting shared between the girls, when I had an idea.

“Whoa! What was that all about?” Stef asked.

“Huh?”

Stef chuckled. “Luke, I know you just had an idea about something. You remember you really give things away, right?”

I sighed. “And that’s a bad–”

“–no! Sorry, I mean, no, it’s really not a bad thing, not at all.”

“It isn’t?” I asked, confused.

“Nuh-huh, Babes. I mean of course, if your face gives away something that’s not something we want sharing, then yes, that can be a bad thing, and it might create a headache as we get ourselves out of it, but there is a way to cut down that risk.”

“There is?” I asked, a drowning man clinging to the driftwood of hope. But how could I hide my thoughts from my own face?

“Uh-huh. Ever heard of the Boring Thing Method? No? Okay, so, anytime you can tell or think you’re about to think about something we don’t want your face broadcasting, just try thinking or remembering the most boring thing you can. Your face can’t do two things at once, so hopefully it will go with reflecting boredom as that’s the easier choice, and so that will be your ‘poker face’.

“But the rest of the time, Babes, it’s a good thing, really it is. It means you’re open and honest and you’re not deceiving or any kind of secretive. I guess you’ll have to be careful hiding birthday gifts and Christmas gifts, but the rest of the time? Honestly, I like it because it means I’m always talking to the real you.”

“Uhm, thanks,” I said, feeling like I’d just been complimented though I wasn’t quite certain on the how of it. “The Boring Method? I’ll give it a try, even if I can’t believe that anyone can be thinking of two things at the same time. Are you sure you’re not some kind of genius?”

“Oh, I’m not just some kind of genius, I’m a certain kind,” Stef said. “The kind who is in love with her brother, in bed with her brother, wanting to get back into bed with her brother later, oh, and who has a best friend esfam who’s going to get some of that, too.”

“Well that satisfies me as a definition of a ‘certain kind of genius’,” I teased. “So, time to ride the roads?”

Stef grinned. “Not quite so fast, Gonzalez. You just thought about something. Your face told me so, remember? So... ?”

Eek.

You know how something can seem really clever and sensible in your head, but the moment you go to put it into words it starts sounding like a mess of crazy? This was that.

“Oh it was just a silly idea. You remember I’m just fifteen? You know how many silly ideas a fifteen years-old boys gets? Add to that I’m lying naked in bed, with my naked sister on top of me, and talking about another hot woman and how you’re planning to share out my cock? Honestly, Sis, right now my head is just full to the ears of really silly silliness. You don’t want to hear about that...” I said, hoping I’d made the case for not telling Stef what I’d been thinking.

Of course, I was wrong.

“Tell me?” Stef said, smiling.

“Really?” I pleaded.

“Really. If it’s silly, I’ll forgive you because you remember, I love you, right? If it’s actually a good idea, well, you might get a little reward...”

“But if it’s a dumb idea... ?”

“Oh if it’s dumb, I mean spectacularly, eye-wateringly, cataclysmically dumb ... I’ll never let you live it down, and I’ll share it with Leri so she can help me with that, too.”

I tried not to smile as I gave it one last shot. “Actually, you know ... I can’t quite remember ... no ... forgotten ... gone ... completely vanished...”

“Luke?”

“Sis?”

“You know you really can’t lie to me, right? And no, not even with the Boring Thing Method (TM).”

“I’m beginning to suspect, yeah...”

Another smile. “Sooo... ?”

I sighed, and Stef chuckled. She knew she’d won. Of course she had, she’s Stef.

“Okay, so, you know this is just me being dumb and fifteen and male and–”

“–Luke?” Stef said, placing the Finger of Interruption across my Lips of Rambling as her other hand held onto the Penis of Betrayal.

“Sis?” I mumbled through pressed-closed lips.

“We actually do need to get on the roads soon, so, I know what you’re saying, I know all the caveats, so please, can we just have this idea of yours, like, now, like?” Stef the Valleys Girl asked as she slowly lifted her silencing finger away.

“Oh-kay ... please don’t kill me, and I know it’s just a dumb silly idea, I think I probably got it from the internet–”

Stef actually growled. She also gently but absolutely squeezed with her other hand. She had my full attention.

“Oh-kay, so I was thinking, as you were talking about sharing me between you, why not do just that?” I said, trying to make it sound, y’know, jokey or something.

“Just... what?” Stef asked, for a moment puzzled as she failed to follow my train of thought over the cliff with me.

I swallowed in a surprisingly dry throat. “Uhm, just share me, as in, y’know, like ... at ... the ... same ... time...”

Oh. God.

I’d said it.

And now I was about to die, a virgin.

Stef looked at me for a good few seconds, seconds that felt like hours, hours filled with fear and the uncertainty of exactly how she was going to kill me, and she’s smart so I knew she’d have lots of really ingenious ways to do it, too.

She cocked her head to one side.

Her right eyebrow twitched.

Her left eyebrow took over and began to dance.

She began to grin.

Her grin became a smirk.

And that was the moment when her eyes got a really hot and smoky look to them and I knew I was dead, just somehow not in a bad way.

“Luke?”

“Sis?”

“Let me make sure I’m getting this right, but you are suggesting what? Two girls, one boy, and one bed, right?”

I nodded cautiously.

“Not for Leri’s first time, right?” Stef checked.

“No!”

Stef nodded. “Good. Hmm, you, me, and Ler? I mean it could work, but I don’t know if she would–”

“–what? But I told you it was a dumb–”

Stef shook her head. “No, Babes, it’s not that,” she interrupted.

“It’s ... not... ?”

“Nuh-huh. You remember I told you about Sarah? Glasses, ponytail, and a crush the size of The Cambrians on me? Leri’s never had a ‘Sarah’ so I’m not all that sure how quickly she’d take to the idea...”

Not that sure about... what? “Sorry, Sis, but you’re not just thinking how this could happen at all, but how it could be happening ‘quickly’?” I asked, not even trying to hide the disbelief from my voice. She couldn’t be serious, could she?

Stef nodded happily. “Oh quickly Luke, quickly. She’s happy enough sunbathing with us nude. She’s happy enough kissing you, nude, too. So being in bed together, nude? Of course she will go for that, too. That’s not that big a step, at least just for sleeping...” mused for a moment before she added. “And we might even get to try that sooner than you think, too, like once I suggest she comes over for a sleepover, say, next week.”

“What? Next week?”

Stef grinned. “Not soon enough?”

“No! Yes! No! But, I mean–”

Stef shook her head, took the idea, and didn’t so much run with it as took it on a series of Iron Woman marathons. The poor idea had no chance.

“You mean you had the idea, but you had not thought through how to make it actually happen? You’re not going to try to tell me that now I’ve thought up the ‘when’ and the ‘how’, you’re not going to try to tell me you don’t want Leri and me in bed with you at the same time?

“Don’t answer; no need.

“Now you’ve planted the seed of an idea for me, you know what? Luke I want to try it, and I’m sure Leri will too, once I suggest it. The three of us, kissing and cuddling? That has to happen!

“Buuut, you are a fifteen years-old boy, so I know, even if you weren’t, you are probably now wondering about what if we were doing more than just sleeping... ?

“Hmm?

“That’s not so straightforward as a triple snuggling.

“It’s like I said, Babes, Leri’s never had a ‘Sarah’, so I don’t know how she’d feel if I were there as you two were getting... sweaty,” she teased.

That was a mental picture worthy of The Louvre, and even as I was thinking that, I was struck with the second dumb idea of the morning. “Sis?”

“Luke?”

“If you don’t know ... you could always ask her...” I said, hoping my face said ‘tease’ and not ‘please’.

Capricious thing, Luck.

Stef stopped, looked thoughtful, and grinned. “I could, couldn’t I?”

“What? No! But I wasn’t being serious...”

Stef grinned some more. “No? Doesn’t matter. I’ll ask her about it, maybe if we can get her on the phone later...”

“But, but, but today? But we’ve never ... she’s ... I’ve ... we’ve...”

Stef shook her head, shaking off my objections. “Oh that? Doesn’t matter. But it can’t be done, anyway; it wouldn’t be fair to ask her that on the phone. No. It can wait for next week. I wonder when she can come for a sleepover... ?”

Now it was my turn to shake my head. Somehow a stupid tease about having Stef and Leri in bed with me at the same time had been transformed into an exercise in advanced planning for Stef, and one thing I knew about my sister was how she could plan anything. Even something as incredible and impossible as this.

Actually, probably exactly something as incredible and impossible as this – she thrives when she feels challenged.

I looked up into my sister’s eyes, and all I could see was delight, with a touch of wheels turning.

What I couldn’t see, though, was her famed alarm clock.

“Uhm, Sis?”

“Hmm?”

“As fun as this is ... what’s the time?”

Stef’s face went blank as she looked into the distance; I think that’s where she keeps her invisible clock.

3, 2, 1...

“Shit! We’re late! Come on, Luke. This is all your fault,” she complained, grinning the whole time as she clambered off. “Garage, five minutes. Come on, Mister!” she commanded as she headed to the bathroom, leaving me to head to my room for the morning’s outfit.

Somehow I made it down to the garage in less than three minutes. I know, because I checked on my new brick.

Even so, she still somehow beat me to it and was waiting for me, pointing at her invisible wristwatch.

At least I knew where she kept it, now.


“Luke, pull over a minute please?” Stef called across as we were riding more alongside-by-side down the deserted A4120, heading in the opposite direction from where we lived. It was Stef’s route, so I didn’t worry. I knew she’d sent Mum and Dad texts before we rode out telling them where she was taking us, and that she’d text them both again once we got back so they’d know we’d got home safely. I’d sent the same route number from my brick, too, even though I hadn’t known what route that’d actually meant. I trusted my sister.

“Sure,” I said as we pulled in to the side of the road. “Problem with your bike?”

“Nuh-huh, but I need you to, erm, to do something for me.”

“Oh. You need me to cover while you pee?”

Stef chuckled. “Well that is a kind offer, Babes, but no, I need you to do something else, “ she said, her eyes twinkling.

Uh-oh.

“Okay...” I said spectacularly cautiously.

Stef chuckled. She knew I’d figure out something was up. “Can you take your tee off for me, please?”

“Sure, and, why?”

“Because I ask you nicely? Because I like how you look when you get sweaty? Because ... just because? We can fold it down into one of my pockets,” she said, her cycling top having ‘proper’ pockets at the back for energy bars or whatever. Thankfully no energy bars today, though. Trying to keep up with an energised Stef? No thanks.

“So you want me topless because because? Oh-kay...” I said as I took off my tee, plain and white and footballerish and quite a bit sweaty. I folded it as best I could to keep the dry bits on the outside, and handed it over.

“Thanks,” Stef said as she popped it into her middle pocket. Balance, I guess.

“Uhm, we’re doing this because why?”

“So I can do this and people will think it’s just because it’s hot out and we’re hot from riding,” she said as she unzipped her cycling top a long way down. She didn’t quite get to her outie, but her breastbone was certainly in the rear-view mirror. Underneath her top Stef was wearing bib shorts, but they were more shorts than bib, with straps that were thin and started just around her waist. As a result, with her jacket open and her straps well out of sight, there was a lot of chest visible, she looked a lot more naked-cum-topless than she really was. Also, the stiffness of her top meant that there was the added risk that if he bent or leant forwards, even more would be visible.

“Sis... ?” I asked, askingly.

Stef grinned. “If you are dressed like that, Babes, then it makes it more reasonable for poor little me to be ‘suffering from the heat’, too...” she explained as she breathed in for emphasis.

“Okay, I get that, but won’t the straps of your bib kinda keep things ... secure?”

Stef chuckled. “Well spotted, that man. Sooo...” she grinned as she reached into her top and swapped her straps around so they crossed round her neck and over her chest as she reached in, one side at a time, to make sure all was ... comfortable.

“Better?” I asked as she sat straight on her saddle again.

“Uh-huh. If I had tits, they would be well and truly sheepdogged.”

“Sheepdogged?” I chuckled.

Stef grinned. “Not heard that one? Sheepdogged. You know what a sheepdog does? Rounds things up and points them in the right direction. So...”

I chuckled. “Sheepdogged. Right. I’ll remember that for ... actually I don’t know when I’ll ever need that–”

“Leri.”

“Leri?”

“Uh-huh, Leri. As in Leri with the bigger tits? As in imagine those when they’ve been sheepdogged,” Stef teased.

“I hope you’re not going to kill me for saying this, but I kinda didn’t notice she had a problem and that they didn’t point where she was headed...”

Stef chuckled. I’d live, then. “No, she doesn’t and, okay, so they’re not that much bigger than mine – we share clothes, remember? – but even so, there will be times when she wears a bra that works for its money.”

I nodded. “And thank you for that insight into ... things. So, your lovely boobs are where you want them, then?”

“Uh-huh, pretty much,” Stef confirmed, with added shimmy.

“And all of this matters because... ?”

“We’re going shopping for walnuts, remember? Supermarket’s is just up ahead, and they’re open at this time.”

Oh.

“For walnuts? With your boobs really risking saying ‘hello’ to anyone who looks?” I asked.

Stef nodded. “Luke, that’s just me having fun, a bit of naughty, but nothing more. This? Bananas and walnuts? Seriously, we both know what’s going to happen later, but I don’t want to just know it, I want to feel it, too, if I can...” she said, sailing dangerously close to serious. “For that ... you need your ‘supplements’.”

“Well, let’s go get me some walnuts,” I suggested as I tacked us back on course.

Stef beamed at me brighter than the sun, and we set off again, a leisurely pace for the half mile from where we were to where we needed to be.

“Want me to look after the bikes?” I offered as we halted just outside.

“Nuh-huh, Babes. I want you in there with me.”

“In case of trouble?”

“More a science experiment, actually.”

“Oh?”

“Uh-huh. I’m curious, with you dressed like that, how you feel when anyone looks at you. Do you enjoy it like I do when I’m like this? Or not? Or if we find you do, what can we do with you next?”

“You know that guys go around like this all the time, especially here in the summer? Y’know, the Red-Chested Holidaymakers?”

“Haha, I know, but they don’t often do their shopping like that, do they? So it’s not the same and honestly, I want you to do this to help me.”

“To help you?” I asked, accepting the inescapable as I got off my bike, we locked our bikes to the racking, and went inside, me picking up a basket from the front.

The security guy at his I’m Important Console looked up, looked at Stef, and didn’t quite hide his smile.

Stef saw him, turned so she was face on, and gave him a wave and a happy smile.

Pretty sure she made his day.

“Yes, help me,” Stef continued as we headed to the Heath Foods section. “This is for science, and I need more data. How do you respond to this? How do people respond to you? How does it feel for you? Does all of that about you help me to understand why I sometimes want to do this?” Stef asked as she unzipped a little more, now a mere hand’s breadth from her outie.

“Sis? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but there’s nobody to notice me, so I’ve no ‘data’ to give.”

Stef sighed. “Ah. There is that, isn’t there? And you have nothing for me about how it feels that someone could come in and could get to see you mostly nude?”

I shrugged. “Sis, I’ve worn more at the beach.”

“Damn! That’s right ... So when you were there like that, how did it feel? Any ... chills?”

“Chills?”

Stef nodded. “You know what I mean.”

“I do, but sorry, no ‘chills’ that I can remember.”

Another nod. “I think this calls for more research...”

“Uhm, am I your lab rat for this?”

“Oh I’d never call you a ‘rat’, but ‘test subject’ is a bit too formal, don’t you think? Volunteer, maybe?”

“I volunteered, did I?”

“Uh-huh. I asked. You asked if you could help. So you volunteered.”

“I’m not sure I remember our conversation being quite like that...”

“Aha! You see! It does have an effect, short-term disruption of the memory function. Thank you. I knew there was more to discover.”

I opened my mouth to speak.

Stef raised the Right Eyebrow of Daring.

I didn’t dare.

“There’s more muddying of the data, though,” Stef said. “Does me being here like this affect your chills? Does your being here like that affect me and that in turn affects you? Of course, there’s also the very important matter of what we’re going to be doing later to consider, too. All these things might be skewing the data and we may be responding to all these other stimuli...”

“May?” I teased as we found the nuts section.

Stef shrugged, a really distracting thing to see with her top like that. I looked away before I saw anything more that I might ‘respond’ to.

“Okay, so I admit this data is probably no good,” Stef conceded. “But it’s fun, isn’t it, doing something a little bit naughty, but not ‘bad’ naughty... ?”

I thought about it?

Was it?

“Honestly, Sis, it’s comfortable to be cooling off like this, but I don’t think I can feel any ‘naughtiness’ to it.”

“Uh-huh,” Stef said as she distractingly leant forward and picked up a couple of packs of pre-shelled walnuts. I didn’t see anything, but I had looked away, just in case anyone ever recognised us. We were a little too close to home to risk that. “I guess that just means we need to do something else, then...” she said.

“Something else?” I asked as Stef led us off towards the lone cashier.

Ah.

That would be the lone, teen-aged, male cashier, the cashier who’d seen Stef, who’d seen her chest even though you couldn’t actually see her chest, and who was failing in trying not to keep looking.

“Uh-huh, something else,” Stef said as we strolled down the aisle. “I guess we can conclude that topless men, even in the supermarket, just isn’t enough of a thing to trigger your ‘naughtiness meter’.”

“My... what?”

Stef chuckled as she paused, turned to me face me, did the sideways pointing-with-her-eyeballs things at the cashier, and grinned as she flouffed out her top a little. “Your ‘naughtiness meter’, Babes. It’s that thing so you know when you’re doing something that’s a little bit of what you shouldn’t be.”

“Ah, like you, now, right?”

Stef grinned. She even blushed. A little. A very little.

“And so where are you on your ‘naughtiness meter’?” I asked.

Stef turned a little to her left as if checking something on one of the shelves. “Can you see tit?” she whispered.

I glanced for a microsecond, and shook my head.

Stef sighed. “Then only a two, maybe a four if I ‘catch’ myself as I’m reaching behind me for my money...”

“Is that a ... danger?”

Stef grinned. “Dressed like this and feeling like this, yes, it’s a big danger. Okay, two little dangers, but there’s still a danger...” she joked as she turned and grabbed my hand as we headed off to the cashier, Stef insisting on taking the basket from me when we got to the counter and leisurely leaning forward to put it on the floor once it was empty.

She was trying hard.

The cashier looked briefly, but quickly looked away while I moved to the end of the checkout so I’d not spoil Stef’s fun by being her obvious chaperone.

“Is that everything?” he asked as two packs of walnuts slowly made their way towards him on his little conveyor.

“Yes, thanks,” Stef said as he scanned them through.

“Need a bag, Miss?” he asked as the nuts slid towards me.

Stef shook her head. “Nuh-huh, I’ve got my pockets,” she explained as she turned, showed him, and turned back again. Lots of turning. Lots of twisting. Lot of awkward angles. Lots more chances for ‘accidents’.

“That’s five-thirty-four, please?” the cashier said.

“Minute...” Stef pantomimed as she twisted around, taking far too long and wriggling far too much as she got her cycling purse from her side pocket.

“Need a hand?” I offered.

“Nuh-huh, I got it...” Stef said as, satisfied she’d done all she could to flash all she had, she handed over a ten pound note.

“Thank you,” the cashier said a little too emphatically as he did change and handed it to Stef.

“Thank you,” Stef said cheerily as she wriggled some more as she put away her purse and my nuts – matron! – before taking my hand again, and we were done.

“Fun?” I asked as we walked towards the exit.

Stef grinned.

“Uhm, Sis?”

“Luke?”

“You know I was at the bottom of the checkout, and you two were in the middle? You know when you got your purse out?”

Stef’s eyes went wide with excitement.

I nodded. “I’m not a hundred percent, and if he did ... he wasn’t Captain Obvious about it, but he did look and he did smile when you weren’t looking and he thought I was looking at the offers leaflets”.

“Really?” Stef whispered excitedly.

I nodded again. “I think he just joined the same group as George and Freddie, though not quite at the same, uhm ... level.”

Stef chuckled. “Of course if I had tits like Leri’s, he would have seen a lot more,” she joked, but there was an edge to her voice.

“I thought you were okay about your boobs? I mean you know I am...”

Stef chuckled. “I am, Babes, really I am. If I had more I could do more, but there are plenty of things I can still do with these,” she said, waiting until we were close to the Security Officer’s station before she gave a little shimmy.

It looked like something just done for the sheer joy of it.

The timing and location, pure accident, of course.

None of which stopped the Security Officer from smiling as we passed him.

“Bye!” Stef said as she waved a little hand at him

“Miss,” he said, still smiling.

I shook my head. In a world where my sister’s boobs are even slightly visible, I miraculously become completely invisible.

“Home?” I said as we unlocked our mounts.

“Home,” Stef agreed, she not zipping up and me not getting my tee back as we rode off down the hill, in the right direction this time.


“Showers! I need a shower!” Stef declared as we paused in the kitchen to drop off my walnuts on our way upstairs.

“Sweaty?” I teased as we stood in the doorways to our rooms, stripping off our cycling gear and putting it aside for laundering.

“And... wet!” a now-naked Stef gasped in mock outrage as she cupped her pussy with her hand, just in case I didn’t know where was wet.

“So you ... enjoyed ... yourself in the supermarket?” I asked as she waddled towards the bathroom, still cupping her pussy as though she were dribbling with excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.