The Wilhelm Scream - Cover

The Wilhelm Scream

Copyright© 2017 by Clee Hill

Chapter 13 - Keeping It In The Family, Extended Mix

Thursday 6th July

You ever do that thing where you wake up slowly, gradually becoming more and more aware that you are waking up ... and then something suddenly pushes you over the edge and you’re so awake that it’s as if you’d been given espresso intravenously?

That was how my Thursday began.

One minute I’m slowly strolling out of sleep ... and the next I’m abruptly awake as I realised that someone was licking at my nipples, sending sensations straight to my cock and short-circuiting my brain in delightful ways.

I opened my eyes, and looked straight into Stef’s, who saw I was awake and bobbed her tongue out at me. “Good morning, Babes,” she said before returning to licking away at my right nipple, making coherent thought really difficult.

“That’s a really incredibly effective way to get me up in the morning, cariad,” I managed as I stroked her hair, a beautiful mess of blond.

Stef stopped licking and chuckled. “Oh you were ‘up’ already, so I thought I might add to your ‘up-ness’,” she said as she reached between us and stroked the shaft of my cock with her fingertip. Of course I was hard, I was in bed with my seventeen years-old sister and we were both naked. If I’d been hard it could only have been because I was dead, and this certainly felt alive to me, even if it really didn’t help my concentration on, y’know, words’n’stuff.

“And you are up and up,” Stef said. “Are you ready to come and work up a little pre-shower sweat with me?” she asked as she rolled onto her side, seemingly so she could better reach my cock which she was lazily stroking with one finger of distraction; it wasn’t stroking but it wasn’t not stroking, either; it was definitely having an effect on me.

“We’re up early?” I asked as I looked around. The room was light, even through the curtains, but in the summer it got light from not much after four, so it wasn’t easy to tell.

“Uh-huh, we are in plenty of time, Babes. In fact, you were up when I woke, but it’s not yet five-forty, so plenty of time to get going.”

“Uhm, I’s love to, but I can’t if you don’t stop doing that... ?”

“But, I like it,” Stef pouted even though she wasn’t complaining at all.

“Oh so do I, Sis, buuut if we are going riding this morning...”

Stef sighed. “So I can’t play with my toy until later, then?”

“Your toy?”

“Uh-huh. Oh? Are you going to tell me you object to my playing with it?”

“No.”

“So. My toy,” Stef declared, the matter resolved. To her satisfaction. “Now, time to pee and dress. Garage, ten minutes?”

“Watches synchronised,” I mimed.

“And ... break!” Stef said as she slid off, waved to me from the doorway, and was gone, leaving only the warm impression where she had lay and an erection so powerful I worried I could get into my Lycra.


Mum was still home, sitting in the kitchen when we got back. “Welcome back. Good ride?”

A good ride?

Stef had dismounted and put her bike and helmet away like it was nothing.

Me?

I could feel every muscle, including many whose existence I had never imagined and who seemed to have all decided to let me know that they did exist through the medium of pain. I was amazed I could even walk, actually.

“She’s not human, Mum. Nobody can ride like that!” I protested.

Mum shook her head, not in sympathy, but in amusement. “I thought you had promised you would go easy on him, Stef? You do remember that he has not been training the way you have, don’t you?”

Stef shrugged. “I know that, Mum, but I figured if Luke is going to make a habit of this, he should get a better idea of my routes. I can’t really do that by pointing to a picture on Google Maps, so I took him on ‘route six’. Also, I did go easy on him; I can ride that route at least five more minutes better than we did it today.”

“?” I said, with added eyebrows for emphasis. I swear my legs winced when she said that.

“And Luke, try to remember, Honey, that if you think that suggesting your sister isn’t human is a good idea, she may well remember that on your next ride.”

“Oh. Uhm, sorry, Sis.”

Stef grinned. “Don’t worry about it, Luke, I know just the route we can take tomorrow.”

Somehow I didn’t feel comforted.

“I trust you have not forgotten your chores for the day?” Mum asked.

“No, Mum,” I said.

“No, Mum,” Stef echoed. “But why are we having to do it? We keep our rooms clean and tidy anyway, so why this extra today?”

Mum set her coffee cup down, her breakfast concluded. “To be frank, this is something which should have been done a while ago, actually, but as you will one day discover for yourselves, when you are an adult, things can slip by that should not have. In your cases, in recognising your more adult conduct and behaviour, your father and I were reminded that treating you with more adult respect extends beyond the more obvious into the more subtle. You have both grown into your adult bodies, you especially, Luke, over the past few months, and you cannot really be comfortable in your childhood single beds any longer. Consequently, Llewellyn’s are delivering new beds for you both in the morning, doubles, and to make this as easy a changeover as possible, your rooms need to be to be as clear, clean, and tidy, with everything uplifted, shelved, or otherwise squirreled away in its correct home. So no, Honey, your rooms are not in a mess, you both keep your rooms commendably tidy, especially when compared to the teen-aged horrors my workmates relate, but today is for taking those extra steps necessary for tomorrow to go as smoothly as possible.”

Double beds!

I looked over to Stef, and as she looked at me, her left eyebrow danced with delight.

Double beds!

What is it they say about great minds thinking alike?

“And now that little mystery has been cleared up for you, you, and you, would you please go and take a shower? I think you may have over-worked your brother this morning, Honey, as there is quite an eau de cycliste. ... when the breeze catches you. Both.”

“Sorry, Mum,” I said.

“Me, too,” Stef added.

Mum smiled and waved her hand at us, “No matter, but also, no more. Now, both of you, off you go, and make sure everything is in order for tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mum,” I said as I held the door for Stef.

“Yes, Mum,” Stef said as she walked through, waited for the door to close, turned to me, and very clearly mouthed ‘oh my god’.

I pointed upstairs.

Stef grinned, nodded, and ran up. You know, even in Lycra cycling shorts with their unflattering padding, her bum still looks good.

“You heard what Mum said, about us taking a shower, not showers?” Stef asked as I caught up to her, just in time to enjoy her standing in the doorway to her room and peeling off her top, leaving her topless, sweaty, and glorious.

I nodded. “She’s not being subtle about it, is she?” I asked as I peeled off my tee.

Stef shook her head. “Nuh-huh,” she said as, with the aid of the door frame, she took off her shorts, leaving her naked and even more glorious, even if the padding of her shorts had left a leaf-like impression where it had kept her pussy safe. God I love nature!

“I think we should be good children, y’know, and do what she says,” I suggested as I stripped off my shorts, my strengthening semi waving a hello to my sister.

“Uh-huh,” Stef said as she pointed to the bathroom. “Oh I do agree, we should save water and shower together. After all, Mum did, suggest it. Lead the way, Brother.”

“Uhm, you want to follow me?” I asked, confused as the role reversal.

Stef grinned. “You think I don’t like your bum?”

Oh?

Stef chuckled. “What’s the matter, Brother? My bum too mesmerising for you to think someone else might like yours?”

“Uhm, not to appear a ‘goofus’, but, well, yeah.”

Stef chuckled some more. “Hmm, maybe you should ask ♪Leri♪, you know, about how much we females might like the look of your bum?”

“My... what? But ... you mean... ?”

Stef grinned and gave me a comic two-thumbs-up.

“Seriously?”

Stef nodded. “Girls like bums, too, Luke, and if it’s a nice bum, and especially if it’s the nice bum of a nice boy, we like that even better. And I like yours, so why don’t you lead the way today?”

Oh.

Then again, it wasn’t as if I had any objection to Stef – or Leri, definitely not Leri – looking at my bum. Given how much they’d already seen of everything else, it’d be a bit dumb to suddenly get coy because Stef had said she wanted to enjoy the sight of my bum. Anyway, she’d already seen it. And so had Leri.

“Well, in that case, if you would care to follow me?” I said as I started towards the bathroom–

Stef opened her mouth to speak–

–and Mum shocked us both into stunned statuary silence as she shouted up the stairs. “Bye, children. Have fun!”

“Erm, bye, Mum,” Stef called back. She hadn’t moved an inch.

Me? I wasn’t even breathing.

“Yeah, uhm, bye,” I added weakly, but the front door was already closing.

“Luke?”

“Stef?”

“Luke, she knows! You know that, don’t you? She absolutely knows!”

I nodded. “Does she, though? Did she mean ‘fun’ in the shower? In general? Us and Leri? Maybe she’s just saying ‘have fun’ as a different way of saying ‘goodbye’?”

Stef put her finger to her chin. “I like your thinking,” she said. “I’m sooo worried Mum and Dad will find us doing something they don’t like and lock us in our rooms forever ... and I don’t want that to happen. I guess I was thinking a little too much on what I was worried about, not what else it might have meant. I knew I kept you around for reasons other than that bum of yours.”

“Thanks,” I pouted.

“Haha. Of course, that doesn’t mean you’re not wrong,” Stef said.

I was wrong?

“Uhm, I am?”

Stef nodded. “Oh ordinarily I would see it how you did, but when you add in her telling us to take a shower together and then telling us to ‘have fun’? Luke, I’m not sure what she knows anymore, but I am sure Mum knows we shower together.”

I nodded slowly.

“What I don’t get, though, is that she’s not angry about it. She’s not shouting at us or telling us not to do things or anything like that. It doesn’t make sense! Babes, isn’t it their job as the ‘rents around here to tell us not to do the things I think she knows we are doing?”

I paused for a moment, grasped Stef by her shoulders, and kissed the tip of her nose. “You want to know what I think, cariad?”

“Nuh-huh?”

“I think we should take a shower together,” I said as I opened the door into the bathroom and held it for her.

“That’s it?”

I nodded. “It’s like you said, Sis. If Mum were cross with us, we’d know. If she didn’t want us to do a thing, she’d tell us. If we were doing anything she wasn’t happy with, she’d make sure we knew about it. But think about it. She’s happy we’re sunbathing together, she knows we’re both naked, and she’s still happy with it, even praised us for it. Since Dad’s speech we’re all now allowed to run around naked when it’s only family. Sis, with all of that she has to know we’re sharing the shower, even if she doesn’t know a hundred percent what we do in there. I think ... I dunno why, Sis, but I think we’re in the clear. Again. Tell me I’m wrong?”

Stef looked thoughtfully at me for a moment, and shook her head. “I can’t explain it either, but it certainly does not feel like we are in trouble, does it?”

I shook my head.

“Good. So. That leaves only one question.”

“Oh?”

Stef’s left eyebrow suddenly fell off the top of her head as she asked, “Would you like to help me find out how snug it feels when you put two fingers in my pussy?”

I blinked.

Would I... oh!

“Uhm, that’s a shower thing, is it?”

Stef grinned. “We can find out...” she said as she walked into the bathroom and into the shower cubicle where she waited for me before putting on the rainfall and all three heads at moderate power.

“That’s ... a ... lot ... of ... water...” I gasped as though wading through a hurricane.

“I need it,” Stef said. “We’ve a lot to do this morning before any sunbathing happens, and I want my energy up.”

“And it’s down after this morning’s ride?” I asked as Stef turned her back to me, moved a little out of the line of fire, and I did the thing with soap that ends with me fondling her bum way more than mere cleanliness requires.

“Hmm? Oh, sorry, no, riding gives me energy, Babes,” Stef said as we swapped places and she soaped me up. She had to be in a hurry as she didn’t even remotely threaten my anws this morning.

“So you’re not worried what you asked me to do, that that won’t relax you too much for today?” I asked as we swapped again and I soaped Stef, neck to boobs to pussy, only lingering quite a long time at the latter with soap-free hands; clean lips and smooth lips seemed to be her pussy’s motto.

“Not at all,” Stef said as we traded places one last time and Stef soaped me up, taking care to wash me but not wank me as she finished with my cock, using only hot water and tenderness.

“Hair first?” I asked.

“Scalp rub?”

“Of course.”

“Then also of course,” Stef said as I grabbed a good helping of strawberry shampoo and rubbed it through her hair before I snuggled up close, pointed my cock north between her cheeks, and let her lean back against me as I gave her my best guess of a scalp massage. I had, of course, searched for techniques on the internet, but most of those pages seemed to be about scalp rubs as medicine, not foreplay, so I only took a little from their hand techniques, and improvised the rest. From all the sighing and the purring, I think I did good.

“Rinse?” I suggested.

“I suppose we must,” Stef said as she turned to me, smiling, shampoo running over her shoulders and soap running down her body, though her boobs looked more shampooy than soapy. Can’t image how that happened.

“We must,” I agreed as I quickly scrubbed the last of the shampoo through my hair before Stef pressed buttons and the rain resumed to the accompaniment of three shower modules doing their best to invigorate us as they rinsed us. Of course, they weren’t quite up to the job and we had to help out, Stef’s boobs being really troublesome to get the soap from, not that either of us minded that in the least.

“You give good shower,” Stef grinned as she switched the modules off, both of us being clean of anything other than water.

“So do you,” I said as I took her into my arms, she opened her mouth, and we searched for each other’s tonsils.

“I love you, you know,” Stef said as she looked back into my eyes.

“I know.”

“Love me, lover,” she said as she took my right hand in hers, kissed it, stepped back a little, and placed it over her sex.

I reached underneath, and sure enough, she was wet down there in a way that had nothing to do with the shower but everything to do with how we showered.

“Time for the dentist to visit?” I asked.

Stef cocked her head to the side. “The dentist... ?”

I nodded. “Open wide, and say ahh,” I said, and as she grinned at me, I found the entrance to her vagina, made sure my middle finger was well lubricated, and slid it slowly into her until my hand was snug against her lips.

“Ahhh,” Stef said as she realised the ‘ah’ I was looking for. “Ooh that feels just so good. Now, you remember how to crook your finger?”

I did.

“Oh! You do remember...” Stef gasped as I crooked and crooked and crooked again, my other arm wrapping around her back to steady her if she needed it.

After a country minute of finger crooking and g-spot tapping, I pulled my finger out of her vagina, rubbed my index finger across her entrance to get it wet, too, and lined my two fingers up. “I remember something else,” I said gently. “Let me know if it’s not okay?”

Stef bit her bottom lip and nodded. “I need to ... know...” she said. She was obviously on some self-appointed mission this morning and so, with a final nod from her, I slowly began to ease my two fingers into her. Her pussy was hot and wet and tight and every moment of every millimetre I was looking into her face ... but, after a fleeting moment of uncertainty as she realised how much more two fingers are than one, I saw nothing but joy as I felt the tightness of her passage slowly squeezing and relaxing around my fingers, binding them even closer together as they encouraged me deeper and deeper into her.

“Still okay?” I asked; I was no more than the second knuckle inside her.

“Oh very!” Stef sighed, and with that I pushed into her again, just as slow as before, maybe even slower as I was now deeper inside her.

“It’s not, uhm, painful or whatever to, uhm, stretch like that?” I asked, not exactly sure how that could feel for her, how comfortable it would be, or even how painful if might be.

Stef shook her head. “Relax, babes. If it’s not okay, I will tell you, but let me tell you, this is very okay and I want it to be more okay so, erm, carry on, okay?”

I grinned and nodded and kissed her on the tip of her nose before I began to push into her again, holding her a little more tightly to me, taking it easy as she bit her bottom lip a little, and then relaxing as, almost with a ‘pop’, I was suddenly inside her, two fingers thick, all the way to the palm.

“Oh!” Stef sighed.

“How, how does it feel?”

“Haha, it feels full, I guess.”

I nodded. “Oh-kay, so now we’ve done that, uhm, what’s next?”

“Maybe in and out a little?”

“Really? You mean like in an experiment, for science?” I teased.

Stef chuckled. “You know how I feel about science,” she said.

Holding her securely and looking into her eyes, I stood in the shower on a wonderful summer’s morning and slowly began to finger-fuck my sister, pulling out to the second knuckle and then back in again, slow and regular.

“How’s the science?” I asked after a minute or two of ‘experimentation’.

“Huh? The what?” Stef asked distractedly.

“Just checking,” I chuckled, and began to pick up the pace.

“Oh God, Luke, don’t stop!” Stef said as she closed her eyes and rolled her head back, her breathing quickly getting shallow and ragged.

I smiled. I thought someone had said something about someone not wanting to look like they’d just come when someone else came visiting?

I guess I had been mistaken.

Now confident of how I was standing, how I was holding Stef, and how I was coordinating the actions of my fingers in and out of her pussy, I leant forward and softly kissed her neck, right where shoulder and neck meet.

“Ooh!” Stef sighed.

Deciding I’d got everything sorted, I did the pat-head-rub-tummy thing of trying to match my kisses to the movements of my fingers as I slowly kissed and finger-fucked her, gradually getting quicker and quicker.

It didn’t take long until she took in a big breath ... held it for a moment ... and sighed out in a series of soft high-pitched gasps.

“I love you, cariad,” I whispered as, slower now, I continued to kiss her and stroke my fingers inside her until I could feel her calming in my arms. Tenderly, I took my fingers from her vagina, and conscious of how much of Stef was on them, very carefully wrapped my right arm around her so that I didn’t touch her with my fingers as I held her close to me.

“Hey, there, Sis. How’s the science?” I asked as her eyes lazily opened.

Stef beamed at me. “Inconclusive...”

“Oh?”

Stef grinned. “I need to run the experiment again. Often. Lots of times. Soon. Erm, wow!”

“As good as that, huh?” I said and kissed the tip of her nose. “You okay to stand on your own, now?”

Stef nodded, and I could feel as she took her weight back. “You held me?”

“Of course.”

“Are you going to stop getting better and better, as a brother-lover?”

“Don’t plan on it.”

“Good,” Stef smiled as she lay her head on my shoulder.

“Now, you know how important recycling is?” I asked.

“I know...” Stef said, uncertain about my meaning.

I grinned. “Waste not, want not,” I said as I held the two fingers which had been so recently inside her to my face and began licking them like a lollipop.

How does she taste?

I can’t tell you that, it’s like nothing else I’d ever tasted before, but what I can tell you I like her taste.

Stef grinned. “You’re too slow, let me help,” she said, and before I knew it, she was holding my hand and we were in a race, me licking clean one side, and Stef the other.

“Done!” I declared.

“Greedy!” Stef chuckled as she finished, too.

“I, uhm, I didn’t expect...”

“Hmm? You didn’t expect me to lick my own ... messes?”

I shook my head. I wouldn’t’ve called them ‘messes’, but they were hers, so I guess she can call them what she wants to.

“You think that was a first time thing for me, then?” Stef asked, eyebrow of ‘catch up, Brother’ at eighty percent full.

Oh wow!

Stef chuckled. “Now, dry, dress, dine, and, erm...”

“Domestic duties?” I alliteratively supplied.

“Exactly! Why couldn’t I think of that?”

I wiggled two fingers.

“Good point,” Stef said as she turned and switched everything off. “Okay, two good points.”

“What time’s Leri getting here?” I asked.

“I told her to be early,” Stef said as she opened the cubicle door, I passed her her towel, and we began to dry ourselves and each other.

Ding-dong!

I looked at Stef.

Stef looked at me, and laughed. “Wow, she really is early!” she said.

“Uhm, very,” I said. “We’ve not even eaten!”

“Or dressed?” Stef laughed. “I know. You want to go and let her in, please?”

“Not you?”

“My hair takes some drying.”

“Ah. Okay, I’ll just go put something on and–”

“Nuh-huh, Babes. Just wrap it round you and go as you are.”

“You’re... sure?”

“Oh I’m sure; just like I am sure I will be able to hear her laughing over the hair dryer,” Stef said as she turned and headed to her bedroom, her towel hung on a rail to dry on the way out.

Oh.

Ding-dong!

“♪Better hurry! ♪” Stef called from her room.

But I wasn’t even dry!

I looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom, and all I saw was a boy with no choice.

Wrapping the towel around my waist and tucking it very securely into the waistband, I padded downstairs and opened the door.

“♫Hello Luke! ♫” Leri sang, clearly happy to see me. She was dressed in a pale pink Hello Kitty cycling top, and pale pink cycling shorts. She looked ... gratuitously girly and pretty as a rose despite her slightly flushed and sweaty complexion from that killer climb up to where we lived.

“Hey, Leri,” I said as I held the door for her.

“Stef taking a shower?”

I nodded.

“You too?” she teased.

“Me? Oh, no, I was done first,” I said, which was true though I didn’t quite deny our having showered together. If my face gave me away as badly as Stef said, it was better to lie by omission than try something more creative and fail.

“But you didn’t slip and bang your head in there, did you?” Leri asked as she popped the chinstrap of her helmet, this one a white cartoony Hello Kitty design, just for the variety.

“Slip and ... no...”

“No? You want me to bring my bike through the hall, sosej?”

Ah.

“I’ll go get the garage,” I said.

Leri smiled and nodded as I closed the door, headed through the kitchen, into the garage, and opened the door. Leri was stood there, helmet in hand, waiting for me.

“Stef sent you, did she?” Leri asked as she pushed her bike in and leant it against the wall.

I nodded, and started to close the door. “Uhm, Stef’s upstairs. Drying her hair.”

Leri smiled and smirked and asked me, “Want to show me up?”

“But you know the way...”

“I know, but this will be more fun.”

“It will? How?”

“Luke, you know the trouble with wearing a towel like that?”

I shook my head.

“They always work loose, so think how much fun it’s going to be for me watching you trying not to have a mishap. Of course, if you do have a mishap, then I get to have even more fun, so it’s win-win for me.”

Ah.

I couldn’t be sure that Stef hadn’t intended for this to happen, but even if she hadn’t, I knew she’d be pleased if it did, if only to tease me about it later. Often. Probably for the rest of my life.

“Uhm, Leri?”

Sosej?” she asked as she hung her helmet off the handlebars of her mountain bike, turned, and unzipped her top all the way down to her breastbone. To be fair, that was as far as it zippered. To be fairer still, the sight of Leri unzipping even that far was causing blood to flow in an embarrassingly southerly direction.

That’s what I’m blaming for what happened next, and I won’t take no for an answer on that one.

“You know what you said about this towel? There is a solution to that...”

“There is?”

I nodded, took hold of the waistband of my towel, and whipped it off in my best imitation of a matador’s cape, somehow managing to finish with it wrapped round my left arm.

“Oh my God, Luke!” Leri screamed.

“Leri?”

“You’ve, you’ve ... you’re naked!”

“Uhm, I know.”

“Er, you’re ‘pointing’ at me!”

“Sorry about that, it’s kinda not under my control...”

Leri grinned. “Didn’t say I was unhappy, did I?”

I shook my head as I tried to wrap my head around what’d just happened. I’d whipped my towel off in what I had thought would be a joke, but hadn’t realised I could go from ‘intrigued’ to ‘ready’ in nanoseconds. But then, as I tried to apologise, had Leri just said she liked it when my cock got hard and pointed towards her?

Wow.

Leri was still grinning as she said, “Well, I guess we’ve all learned something here today.”

“We have?” I asked, unsure who had learned what.

Leri nodded. “You like me!”

“Uhm, Leri, I’ve always liked you.”

“I know, but that was like, that,” she said as she pointed at my cock – oh God, Leri’s pointing at my cock! – before she explained how, “That, Luke, is taking ‘like’ to a whole new level.”

“Uhm–”

“–and it’s a level I don’t just like, but I’m happy with, too,” she interrupted. “So, er, you think you and your ‘thing’ can point me to Stef’s room?” she teased.

I grinned, stood with my arms akimbo, and slowly swung round so I, and my cock, were pointing towards the kitchen door.

Leri giggled. “If I go first, will I be safe?” she asked, her voice that of Little Red Riding Hood on meeting the wolf.

“Scout’s Honour!”

“I didn’t know you were a Scout?”

“I wasn’t.”

“Ooh, chancy!” she giggled before, with one last look at my cock, she was off, not quite running, but certainly not going slowly.

I followed along, close enough to enjoy the sight of her bum, but not close enough to trouble any Scout Masters.

“And here we are,” I said as we arrived in the upstairs hallway. “This is Stef’s, and I’ll be changing over here, in mine,” I said.

“Not yet, bach.”

“No?”

Leri shook her head, and before I had realised what she was doing, she took me into her arms, her still in her cycling kit, and me carrying my towel.

I squeaked as I panicked and realised that my granite hard cock was nuzzling really high up the inside of her thigh.

Oh. My. God.

I was just about to go into full meltdown, when Leri saved me.

“Relax,” she said, her voice a soft whisper. “Luke, I knew that was going to happen, and it’s okay, really it is.”

“It is?”

Leri nodded. “Plus ... I kinda had to do it, too.”

“Uhm... what?”

Leri smiled and flushed as she leant close to my ear and whispered, “Ever since we were in the garden, I was kinda wondering how it felt. I mean it’s hard, but not hard hard, and I didn’t know what that felt like, and I couldn’t ask you, and I certainly couldn’t just touch it, and then you whipped your towel off and I thought, if only I could get him to hug me, but you’re too polite to do it, so, er, I hope you don’t mind that I did it, do you?”

What could I say?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.