The Wilhelm Scream - Cover

The Wilhelm Scream

Copyright© 2017 by Clee Hill

Chapter 11 - Can I See Your Thing?

Tuesday 4th July

It was already light when I woke, opened my eyes, remembered last night’s visitor, and panicked!

Stef!?

I sat up and, like someone from a cartoon, I looked all about my room, but she’d already gone.

The trouble with waking up in the summer is it’s light early, so I’d no idea what time it was other than, well, ‘light’. It wasn’t until I checked my phone that I discovered it was still reassuringly early, only a little past six, meaning Stef had to have woken even earlier than this, gone to her room, put on her cycling gear, and headed off, exactly like she’d promised me.

I actually breathed a real sigh of relief.

What about Mum and Dad?

As stealthily as I could I peeked outside from the hallway window, and both their cars were still on the driveway, so that meant they weren’t up and out when someone might’ve bumped into someone and asked for one of those life-reducing ‘explanations’. Standing stock still, I strained my ears as hard as I could – even holding my breath! - but I couldn’t make out the radio from downstairs, any music from the ‘rent’s room, or any other sounds, just the soft ticking of The Thing.

We’d somehow gotten away with it.

Back in my bedroom, I pulled on a pair of sleeping shorts and a matching T – all in a daring shade of blocky grey camo – and crept downstairs where I stealthily put together a plate of wholemeal wholegrain wheat germ artisanal toast, locally churned unsalted goat’s butter, and thinly shredded lime marmalade, all accompanied by a mug of ‘gold’ tea.

I was just munching my way through the last piece of this culinary masterpiece when the door into the kitchen opened, and Stef came in, sweaty, breathing hard, and looking beautiful in her morning’s all white Lycra outfit.

“Hey Sis,” I said as I washed the last of the toast down with some tea. Typhoo. It’s from China, y’know.

“Hey, Little Brother,” said Stef as she came over, made a performance of making sure we were alone, adding the hand to the eyebrow shady thing for extra authenticity before she sat down next to me, and kissed me on the tip of my nose. “Thanks for last night, Babes.”

“Anytime, cariad, you know that. Of course, the whole ‘not getting caught’ things helps. So when did you get up?”

For a moment Stef glanced left-right-left before she confessed. “Erm, don’t get mad or anything, but ... sort of not when I said I would,” she said, wincing.

“Not when... what? Stef, you said you had an infallible, never fails, utterly reliable internal five-thirty-five alarm clock...”

“And I do!”

“But you said...”

“I said I didn’t get up on time for me. What I did was I woke up at five-thirty-five on the dot – I checked my phone – but it just felt sooo good, in your arms, spooning, so I gave myself ten minutes and then I got up.”

“Ah,” I said, packing several vowels into that one sound and hopefully expressing relief, apology for going off on one a little, and an eternity of love.

Stef grinned. “And you can relax, there was nobody else up when I crept into my room, pulled this on, and snuck out, just like every ... other ... day,” she ‘subtly’ emphasised.

“Uhm, okay ... and, y’know, that whole sleeping and snuggling, it was kinda awesome for me, as well,” I said, earning me another kiss on the tip of my nose.

“So holding my tit all night was good for you, too?” she teased.

I checked the door, tried not to grin, and nodded. “And my cock tucked up against you all night long?”

“Oh that’s always good, Babes,” Stef smiled.

I chuckled. “So that’s no complaints from either of us, then.”

“Nuh-huh,” Stef sighed. “Sooo, I was thinking, after yesterday, if I maybe take my time, you know, that’s a roomy shower cubicle...”

“You thinking you’ll need another ‘back scrub’?” I asked, my own eyebrow learning how to ‘Spock it’.

“Hmm, now that’s an offer a girl can only say ‘yes’ to.”

“Well in that case–”

“–in that case what?” Mum asked as she walked into the kitchen, dressed in her usual black trouser suit, today with a bright pink blouse underneath.

For a moment, Stef and I froze.

I don’t know that it helped when Mum started to chuckle. “Oh if only you could see your own faces. Perhaps I should take your photos?” she teased as she headed for her espresso machine.

“No need, Mum. I was saying that in that case ... I’ll be in my room a lot because Leri’s coming over, isn’t she, Stef?”

“She is,” Stef confirmed, giving me a thumbs up that Mum couldn’t see unless she’s got x-ray vision and can see through the table. Unlikely, but annoyingly not impossible.

“Oh?” Mum asked.

“She texted me last night, asked if she could come over, I said she could – that’s all right, isn’t it? – and that’s what I was just telling Luke about,” she explained so convincingly that even I believed that’s what had happened.

“And you’ll be in your room, Luke, because?” Mum asked, coffee in hand, as she sat down, our ‘explanation’ more interesting than her breakfast.

“Because she wants to bring her bikini with her,” Stef said.

“I see,” said Mum. “I suppose seeing Leri in her bikini would be too much for you, wouldn’t it, Luke? I know you would like to, Son; we all know–”

“–know what?” Dad asked as he came in, all the resident members of the Welsh Inquisition now present and accounted for.

“That Luke would like to get the chance to see Leri in her bikini,” Mum said.

Dad chuckled. “So is Leri back from her holidays, I take it?”

“Yesterday,” Stef said.

“And so she needs to come here for a day of teen-aged gossip because just, like so much, like, happened while she was, like, away, like?” Dad teased in his best ‘Welsh Valley Girl’.

“Actually, I think she just wants to hang out. It’s boring for her, on her own,” Stef said.

I tried hard not to think of Leri ‘hanging out’.

I didn’t succeed.

Mum’s telepathy was on point, this morning, as she reminded everyone, “Leri coming here to hang out, Honey? I think we all know who would like to see that.”

I winced. “Hello! You do all know I’m here?” I asked, not sure they did.

“Yes!” the remaining Rowdens chorused, much to their mutual amusement, Stef not helping by joining in on the act.

Mum put her cup down as Dad handed her a microwaved warm croissant. “Now Luke, you’re not going to try to convince me you don’t have ... thoughts for Leri, are you?”

“Mum!”

“I thought she was your ... type?” Dad asked. Don’t you hate it when parents ask questions they already know the answers to?

“Uhm...”

Mum chuckled again. “If she’s not your type, who did you send that Valentine’s Day card to this year?” Mum asked.

“I ... uhm ... but... what?” I stammered as Stef looked over at me, an expression of intense interest in what I was about to say next.

“Aoife, but Valentine’s Day cards aren’t signed,” Dad reminded her.

“That’s right, they’re not, are they?” Mum agreed.

“So, uhm, Mum? I’m not admitting anything here, but if I had written a ... card, how do you know, if you do, if I did, uhm, how?”

Mum smiled, got up to make her second espresso of the morning, and kissed me on the top of my head.

“Some things are not as well hidden as they should be, I suppose,” she said as she sniffed my hair.

Oh. No.

Could she smell strawberries?

Thankfully, Stef ‘rescued’ me as she asked, “So why am I only hearing about this now, Luke? About my brother sending a Valentine’s to, oh, my best friend, and nobody here thought to say anything to me about this until now?”

I gulped.

I looked over to Stef ... and she was winking the eye the ‘rents couldn’t see!

She’d seen Mum sniff my hair, put two and two together, and was distracting them. Clever girl.

“Perhaps you should ask your brother?” Mum suggested as she retrieved the remains of her croissant and picked away at it.

“Hmm, I’ve an idea,” Stef said. “So, just to check, but I am still in charge when you’re both out?” Stef asked Mum and Dad.

Dad nodded.

“Yes, Honey?” Mum said.

“So a little light torturing? That’s okay, right?” Stef asked gleefully.

“Just leave no marks, Honey.”

“Mum!”

More communal laughter.

Time for me to distract things some more. “Just one croissant, Mum?”

“Today I’ve been invited to one of those business brunches where they sit you down, make you eat, and then trust you feel so contented that you become more agreeable than they would expect you to be. It doesn’t work, but it does mean we get taken somewhere special for the clients to try.”

“Oh?” I asked.

“Nothing to worry over, Honey. Standard business practice.”

“But why not eat now, then?”

“Sushi.”

Ah. Mum’s love of sushi was rarely indulged, but when it was, fishing quotas could be imperilled.

“James?”

“Aoife?”

“Your tea seems strangely unaccompanied?”

“Running a little late, this morning.”

“But it’s not quite seven.”

“No, but it is the day when a new public-facing connection is opened, which means the usual random attacks from the massed forces of evil,” Dad explained, his love of ‘bigging up’ his work not totally misplaced. Hacking is rife and rampant and ruddy reckless, as he says. “In fact, Aoife, children, if I am to make sure all the preparations are complete, I am afraid I must leave already. Stef? Remember he is a young boy–”

“–man!” I insisted.

“I stand corrected,” Dad smiled. “He is a young ‘man’, but he is still young, and if you do torture him, please do remember not to leave him with enduring trauma. However, should your tortures lead to something sufficiently humorous that we would be certain to forgive, you may go ahead unrestrained.”

“Dad!”

More paternal chuckles. “Goodbye, Aoife, Stef, Valentine.”

Dad!”

But he was already gone, his laughter following after him.

Does everyone tease me?!

“So, what are you going to be doing today, Honey?” Mum asked Stef.

“Hmm? Oh, I need a long shower before anything else.”

“Oh? Hard ride?”

“Very.”

“And that would be because... ?”

“Oh. I, erm, I had a bad dream last night, and I tried to ride it out. I think I may have pushed myself a bit too much, so I need a shower to stop me knotting up later...”

“A nightmare?” Mum asked.

Stef nodded.

“It’s a long time since you had any of those, Honey.”

Stef shrugged. “I guess they still happen, sometimes...”

Mum turned to me. “You know, Luke, when your sister was just a little girl, oh, about six or seven, she had a brief spell of bad dreams.”

“I didn’t know...” I said as I looked at Stef who looked unhappy at being reminded.

Mum shook her head. “You were five, Luke? Children do, sometimes, but I don’t remember you ever having those dreams. Anyway, back then for a few weeks your father and I never knew when she’d crawl into our bed in the middle of the night, staying with us through until the morning. I suppose, now that you’re an adult, you’ve learned other ways to deal with these things,” Mum said.

I hate the sound of pins dropping. So loud!

I love my quick-witted sister. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her exaggeratedly sniff her armpits. “I ran it into the roads,” she said, unzipping the neck of her top a little for extra emphasis.

Mum nodded, but said nothing as she looked up at the kitchen clock. “Well, I have to go, too. So, please tidy up in here for your father and me, whatever you do, Stef, no marks, and don’t tease your sister, Luke.”

“Okay, but, uhm, she can tease me?”

“Why of course, Luke. I expect Leri might even offer to help, once she’s explained your Valentine’s Day card.”

Stef smiled. Like a crocodile. “Don’t worry, Mum. I’m sure he will tell me all about it, later. So will Leri.”

Oh.

Mum chuckled. “On which happy note, I must be off. Chinese tonight?” she suggested.

“Prawn crackers?” I asked, happy we’d changed the subject to something much safer.

“Beef udon?” Stef asked.

“We’ll see,” Mum smiled, and was gone.

Somehow, despite all the birds singing outside, it was oddly quiet in the kitchen, so quiet Stef and I could hear the sounds of the front door as Mum left, and her car as she headed away to work.

“Uhm, that was ... something.”

Stef nodded.

“You think she knows, uhm, things?”

Stef smiled. “Well she knew about your Valentine’s...” she said in comic accusation.

“Honest, Sis, it was in my room.”

“Was it?”

“It was hidden.”

“Was it... ?”

“Uhm, I thought it was.”

“Hmm. Maybe I will ask Leri about it...”

Oh God.

“Do you have to?”

“Have to? No. Want to, oh yes, very much,” Stef said.

I pitied Leri.

“Uhm, you used to get bad dreams?”

Stef nodded.

“I didn’t know.”

“Luke, Mum just said, you were only five.”

“But none since?”

Stef shook her head.

“So, uhm, last night’s dream...”

Stef shook her head. “It wasn’t a dream, Luke; it was a nightmare.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

Stef shook her head. “Not really, but not because I don’t want to tell you about it.”

“Okay, so... ?”

Stef smiled weakly. “Don’t you ever get it, that you wake up from a dream that seemed so real and important or whatever, but then you do something mundane and boring like getting dressed, and all of a sudden you can’t even remember your dream?”

I shrugged. “I guess; I just don’t really remember my dreams that often.”

“No?” Stef asked, genuinely interested that our dreaming was so different, it seemed.

I shook my head. “But you do?”

Stef shrugged. “I guess once every week or so. Lots more, compared to you, then?”

“Humongously more!”

Stef chuckled.

“So what did drive you into my bed, then, cariad?”

Stef grinned. “Maybe it was your sexual magnetism?”

“Wow! I’ve got some, have I?”

“Let me show you, in the shower...”

“Deal!”

Stef chuckled.

“So you don’t need to talk it out, then? Whatever it was you dreamed ... uhm, ‘nightmared’ about... ?”

Stef sighed. “Actually, I can’t talk about it that much, Babes, because I really can’t remember that much about it. The most I knew is that it made me wake up, and even though I was awake and knew I was safe, I knew I needed to be held. By you. Immediately. And for a long time, too. Of course, I wanted that anyway.”

I nodded. “And I loved it, lying there, holding you. Not the sexy bits, just having you in my arms. It felt, uhm, if I say ‘comfortably right’, please tell me you know what I mean?”

“Meant to be?”

I smiled. “Couldn’t’ve said it better myself.”

“And you didn’t,” Stef teased.

“Hey, I have my way of expressing myself but sometimes, well, I know what to say but you bring the eloquence,” I said, making Stef smile at the compliment.

“Come here,” she said as she hotched her chair closer to mine, turned a little and tenderly covered my face with a thousand little kisses. “Eloquent, not eloquent, doesn’t matter. I love you, you know?”

“I ... can ... tell...” I said, comically spluttering at the torrent of her affection.

“So now that’s all settled...”

“So... ?”

“So. Mum’s gone. Dad’s gone. Just you and me, and a shower. You feel like scrubbing my back?”

“You mean as long as we’re quick, y’know, before Leri gets here,” I reminded her.

“Yes. Leri. She and I will be having some words, later.”

“Poor Leri.”

“Your fault!”

“Mine? But she didn’t tell you as well, did she?”

“No, but if you hadn’t written her the card, she wouldn’t now be in trouble for not telling me, too, so it is your fault.”

“That’s ... quite some reasoning.”

Stef grinned. “Enough! Me, you, shower, scrubbing, coming?”

I snorted with laughter.

“Don’t waste it, Babes,” Stef said as she got up, peeled off her top, and scampered out the kitchen.

“You’re supposed to be tired after your ride!” I called.

“Oh, that’s right, I am, aren’t I,” Stef called back, already at the top of the stairs as I rounded the bottom.

“I need to get fitter to keep up with you!” I panted as I climbed up after her.

“Maybe you should,” Stef agreed as she stood at the top of the stairs, peeling off her shorts, leaving her naked but for her socks; unconventionally erotic.

“Maybe I should come riding with you?” I suggested as Stef grinned, turned, and was off again, ducking inside her room only to emerge a moment later, now completely naked, arms akimbo as she waited.

“You know, that’s not the worst idea you’ve ever had...” she said as she watched me strip, tossing my shorts into my room with much less care than she.

“Come on,” she said as she trotted off into the bathroom. Such a nice bum my sister has, I mean really nice. “Shower time!”

“You’re in charge,” I said as I followed her, already in the cubicle.

“I am,” she menaced as the door closed and the rainfall started.

“Be gentle with me?” I teased as she rubbed the water over her, an utterly distracting thing to watch.

“If you’re good,” she laughed. “You know, if you’re serious and you want to, you really could come out in the mornings with me, Luke. The roads are clear, it’s really peaceful; it’s just a really great time to be out on the bikes.”

I thought about it. Why not? Then I remembered why not. “But you know I can’t keep up with you, though, not when you go all Le Tour.”

“Perhaps I could train you,” Stef giggled as she pointed me at the soap dispenser, ‘flavourless’ again. Training me to ride, or to shower with her?

“It wouldn’t hurt, would it?” I asked as I squeezed out some soap. Stef switched off the water, turned round, and I did my thing, starting with her neck and shoulders.

“Hurt you? Oh no, not at all, I couldn’t be doing that...” Stef chuckled.

“You’re sure?” I asked as I started on her bum.

“Hmmm.”

“And was that ‘hmmm’ a ‘yes’?”

“It was me enjoying you enjoying my bum,” Stef giggled.

“Ah.”

“But it was also a ‘yes’.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, Luke. Seriously, I can train you up, start nice and gentle, and after a few weeks of riding out every day, you can go back to school in September really ‘fit’,” she giggled. Lots of giggling. Good. That meant her dream wasn’t bothering her anymore.

There was just one thing.

“Uhm, every morning? Like, y’know, every day kinda every morning?” I asked as I gave Stef’s bum a gentle squeeze to let her know I was done there, for now, but never for forever.

“Has to be,” Stef said as she turned and I got more soap.

“And always so early?” I asked as I started my ‘work’ again, arms and legs and tummy soaped up first. Priorities, y’know?

“Always, Babes.”

“And you’re non-negotiable on that?” I asked as I got a little more soap ready.

“No.”

“You’re sure?” I asked as I started to soap her boobs. For some reason, I felt her nipples were really in need of an extra thorough cleaning this morning, so I kept brushing over them with my soapy thumbs.

A lot.

“I ... oh God that’s nice ... but I see what you’re doing there,” Stef grinned.

“You see, do you?”

Stef nodded.

“You do know, when I do this, your eyes cross?” I asked as I squeezed her nipples, purely in the pursuit of a thorough washing for them.

“I ... do ... not,” Stef sighed as she looked at me, cocked her left eyebrow, and went cross-eyed for me.

“Oh, maybe I was confused,” I suggested as I reached down and applied those thumbs to her thigh crease and her plump outer lips.

“I think you were, but, erm, maybe I’m not quite certain ... yet,” Stef teased as she started to bite her bottom lip.

“Any more certain?” I asked as I worked my soap-free thumbs up and down between her inner and outer lips. Slowly.

“A ... little...”

“But every morning? Early? No compromising?” I asked as I cupped her pussy and hunted out her anws with my finger, giving it a thorough tickly rubbing.

Stef shook her head. Words had failed her, it seemed.

I shrugged. “But if I do ride out, every morning, early, you’ll scrub my back for me?”

Stef stopped biting her bottom lip and looked me square on. “Oh yes!” she said in her best Churchillian bulldog impersonation.

“I’m not sure. Maybe a ‘test run’ of this ‘back scrub’ you’re promising?” I teased.

Stef grinned at me. It was actually quite a menacing grin.

“Maybe if I do this every day, you’ll come with me, then?” Stef said.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Stef put her finger over my lips and shook her head.

I shushed. I knew something was up. Okay, something else.

Grabbing a quick soapy squirt, Stef began, starting nice and gentle and safe as she washed my back, my arms, my legs, even my bum.

“So, you don’ think you can get up, early, for me?” Stef asked as she turned me to face her, stepped close, reached around from the back, and settled the tip of her finger on my anws.

“Stef?”

“Luke?” Stef asked as she probed, probably the most terrifying millimetre of my life.

“You wouldn’t...”

Another millimetre.

“You would?”

Stef leant close to my left ear as she whispered, “Shall we find out?”

“No!” I screamed.

“No, you say? So you won’t get up for me?” Stef teased as another millimetre prodded into me.

“No! That’s not what I meant!”

“It wasn’t?” Stef asked as she wiggled her fingertip. Threateningly. It was an oddly tickling feeling.

“What I meant was no, no more ‘anws roulette’.”

Stef giggled. “And... ?”

“And yes, I’ll get up, I’ll get up!” I panicked.

More chuckling. “Good boy,” she said as she grabbed more soap and washed my front, though not my cock, remembering how I was as reluctant for soap stings there as she was.

“So, shall we rinse?” Stef asked as she stepped away and switched the rainfall on again.

“You need any help?”

“That’s why you’re here,” Stef said as we each turned and twisted, sluicing the water off ourselves and, as we presented our backs, off each other, too.

“Shampoo?” I asked as the water ran clear.

Stef bit her lip. “I’ve not finished cleaning you yet...”

Oh!

“Uhm, we’re okay for time?”

Stef nodded.

“Water off?”

Stef shook her head.

“Uhm, want me to stand like this?” I asked, not having moved since we’d finished sluicing.

“Please. In fact, please stand exactly like that for me?” Stef asked, oddly.

“Oh-kay...” I said, and found out why as Stef knelt down on the rubber matting, her head cock height.

“I want to see...” she mused as she leant against my left thigh, reached underneath with her right hand to fondle my balls, and as she kept fondling me, used her left hand to pull back my foreskin, rubbing her hand gently over the whole length of my cock.

“Oh...” I said, the sensations familiar but new when it was someone else touching me the way only I’d otherwise touched me.

“Erm, Luke?” Stef said as she looked up to me.

“Stef?”

“I love you, Babes,” she said, and before I could say anything else, she turned me, opened her mouth, and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

Oh. Dear. God.

My cock was in my sister’s mouth, warm and wet and my cock was in it!

“Stef!” I gargled.

Stef increased the pressure as she sucked and pulled her head slowly back until my cock came out of her mouth with an honest-to-goodness wet popping sound.

“Babes?” she asked as she continued to fondle my balls, more curious than puzzled.

“I, uhm, that is, uhm...” Words. Useful things. If you can remember them. I couldn’t.

“Luke?”

“Sis?”

“Does it feel bad?”

“God no!”

Stef giggled. “Don’t you like me doing it?”

“God yes!”

More giggles. “Okay. Now. I don’t know what you know or what you’ve heard or what you’ve been told or what you’ve ‘researched’ or any of those things, but it’s like this. I was curious. I thought you might say something if I told you what I was going to do. I didn’t think you would object once I had done it. Today seemed like a fun time to try. I need a bit of fun, after last night. So, here’s the important question. Can I do it again?”

“You’re not expecting me to refuse, are you?”

Stef grinned as she shook her head, still looking up at me.

“Uhm, Stef... ?”

“Luke?”

“Uhm, I think you’ve got me really ‘motivated’ already, and, uhm, probably not much more ‘motivation’ needed...”

“Needed?” Stef teased, tickling my balls and stroking the bit between my balls and my anws. There’s probably a name for it, but at that moment, who needed names for things?

I nodded.

“So we can answer the question, then?” Stef asked as she licked the head of my cock like she used to lick lollipops when she was younger. The way she was using her tongue now, however, was eyes-crossingly distracting.

“Question?”

“Whether or not ... I swallow,” she grinned as she did, indeed, swallow my cock back into her mouth, tightened her bracing grasp on my thigh with her right arm, and used her left hand to steady my shaft as she began to bob her head backwards and forwards, sucking the whole time.

Oh. My. God!

She was going to do it!

Like all teen-aged boys, once I’d heard about a ‘blow-job’, I’d dreamt about getting one. I had honestly never imagined it would be from my elder sister, kneeling in the shower, as she sucked me into oblivion!

“Stef?” I gurgled.

The sucking slowed, but not by much, as she paid attention to my warning.

“Soon,” I gurgled, my balls ready for launch.

Stef looked up at me, somehow managed to grin around the shaft of my cock, and picked up the pace, sucking as much of me into her mouth as she could, as quickly as she could, with as much pressure as she could.

That did it for me.

“I love you, cariad!” I cried as my brains turned to jelly and I felt myself empty my soul into her mouth.

Did you know there are nine primary colours?

I didn’t, but I do now.

I saw them all.

I don’t know how long I was out of it for, but when I got back from wherever I’d been, Stef was still holding me, resting her head on my thigh, and smiling up at me.

“Oh my God, cariad,” I finally gasped.

“Hey, Babes,” Stef said. Satisfied the show was over, she got back up, still hugging me, not that I needed help standing, no, really I didn’t.

“God, Sis, that was, I don’t know! I don’t know what to call it!” I said, searching for the words, if they exist, to describe what had just happened, what she’d done, to me, for me, whatever.

Stef chuckled as she wrapped her arms around me and snuggled up, my half-dead cock nuzzling her. “I do.”

“You do?”

Stef grinned. “Fun! Oh God, Babes, I knew it was coming, but you just kept on coming and coming in my mouth! And there was so much of it! I knew you were ‘out of it’ so all I could do was hold you steady and just keep swallowing and swallowing and swallowing. I had to breathe through my nose so that I didn’t choke or suffocate or anything like that! But it was fun!”

“It ... it was?”

Stef nodded enthusiastically. “Yes! Pluuus, I won’t need a breakfast, now I’ve so much of your spunk in my belly!” she said, utterly delighted about it all.

“Well, I think it’s a protein...” I suggested. Weakly. I was having trouble remembering my name. Last year’s Biology classes? No chance.

Stef burst out laughing as she quickly kissed me. “Oh my God! Luke! You’re my personal protein shake dispenser!”

“Uhm, you’re welcome... ?” I said, not quite sure what else to say. What do you say when your sister has given you your first blow-job, and is as delighted about it as you are?

More giggles. “You clear-eyed, again?” Stef asked.

I nodded. “Think so.”

“Good. Now, I’ve got hair to wash, so, can we get to that?” Stef asked as she kissed me on the tip of my nose. And my cheeks. And my lips. She seemed as excited about it as I was, maybe more?

“Uhm, sure, but, uhm...”

“Let me guess,” Stef began. “You’re wondering if I’d like you to do something back for me?”

I nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.