Mike and Chrissy's Role Playing Adventures - Cover

Mike and Chrissy's Role Playing Adventures

Copyright© 2019 by Cuckoo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My gorgeous and very sexy wife Chrissy and I have always enjoyed a wonderful sex life. Part of this enjoyment comes from our penchant for fantasy role playing - and I have to say we're really good at it. Oscar nomination should be just around the corner. We dress up and prepare our appearance to match the characteristics of the participants in each fantasy. These chapters describe some of our favourites. Suggestions of what we could add to the list are very welcome. Enjoy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

Mike walked into the public bar of the Brunswick Arms hotel, approached the counter and ordered a pint of lager from the middle aged and buxom barmaid.

“Sure thing honey” she smiled. “Haven’t seen you in here before. You a local?”

“No, just visiting for a couple of nights on business.”

While she was pouring the beer, Mike looked around the busy establishment. It was 7 o’clock on a Friday evening and the bar was buzzing with activity. Lots of men in suits and a few ladies. Must be workmates winding down at the end of the week, he thought to himself.

“Thanks” he addressed the bartender as she gave him the beer and some change.

“You’re welcome” she grinned.

He took his drink and sat on a stool at the end of the bar where he could watch what was going on. Yup, definitely workmates from some lawyers’ or accountants’ downtown offices. Jeez some of the ladies were tidy. Well dressed, high heeled shoes, bright lipsticks, expensive hair dos. The prettier ones had men surrounding them like seagulls hovering over a french fry. And then he spotted her.

The petite, dark haired, green eyed beauty was on her own in one of the booths. Mike studied her closely. She was dressed in very sexy clothes, unlike the other women in the bar who were all in their business outfits.This honey was wearing a silky white blouse, unbuttoned at the top so that the cleavage between her smallish breasts was on display, and there was enough of a view of her perfect legs beneath the booth table to reveal dark stockings and a black mini skirt. Dark crimson lipstick and expertly applied makeup completed the stunning picture.

The woman was openly looking around and smiling at any man whose attention she caught and it wasn’t long before one of them approached and sat down opposite her. They chatted for a couple of minutes before he stood up and rejoined the group he was with. Another guy quickly followed with the same result. Then a third.

Mike was intrigued. Was it possible she was a high class prostitute? Why then was she not leaving with one of the marks. A fourth man sat down. The luscious lady smiled and chatted with him then he, like the first three, stood up and left her alone. Mike had to know what was going on. He picked up his beer and wandered over to her booth.

“Hi. My name’s Mike. Mind if I join you?”

“Of course you can. I’m Mary,” she smiled flashing her perfectly white teeth.

“Can I get you a drink?” Mike offered.

“I’ll finish this one first” she replied pointing at the half full glass of red wine.

“Hope you don’t mind me asking” the tall man said, “but I noticed the other guys approaching you then leaving quickly. What’s that all about?”

“I don’t mind you asking” Mary replied, “Are you a cop? You have to tell me if you are.”

“God no. Do I look like one?” he laughed.

“I’m an escort. But I don’t come cheap. Those guys couldn’t afford me.”

“Really?” He looked at her closely, “How much?”

“Three hundred for an hour, six hundred the night. Cash.” she grinned.

“God you’re not kidding when you said you’re not cheap.” Mike exclaimed “What do I get for my money?”

This little lady was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Those eyes. Mesmerizing. That mouth. Mike’s penis began swelling as he imagined it plunging between those outrageously lovely lips.

“Anything you want.”

“Anything?”

“Anything!”

“You’re on” Mike enthused “I’ll take the night. But I’ll have to go to a money machine. I’ve only got a couple of hundy with me. I’m staying at the James Cook Hotel. Can you spend the night there?”

“That’s fine. There’s a money machine around the corner. We can go get me the money and we’ll get a cab to your hotel.”

The couple finished their drinks and left the bar with the men staring at her mini skirted arse and mouthing lewd comments as they exited. Mike approached the money machine and was careful to hide his access code from the woman’s view. She didn’t look like a thief but it pays to be careful.

“I’ll give you the money when we get to my room but if you’re staying the night we might as well grab some wine. There’s a bottle store back at the pub”.

“Cool.” Mary said, “I love a good Pinot Noir.”

They picked up a couple of bottles, hailed a cab and were in the lobby at the James Cook ten minutes later. Upstairs in the room, Mike locked the door, counted out six hundred dollar notes and she put them in her purse.

The wine was superb and they chatted for half an hour imbibing it.

“You said anything?” the man blatantly asked.

“Anything. What would you like?”

“I’m not into bdsm” he said “I won’t hurt you in any way, but I like to be dominant. I want you to do exactly what I say without argument”.

“Sure!” the sexy little whore replied “I love to do what I’m told. You’re the boss”. She dived into her handbag and produced lube, a condom and two dildos, one a large rubber penis and the other an anal probe.

“Stand up you little cunt!” Mike swore. “Take off your blouse and bra. I wanna look at your tits” he demanded.

He settled down in the couch and watched as his bitch began to unbutton her shirt before his lustful gaze. She removed it and threw it on a chair before reaching behind and unclasping the lime green bra and letting it slide down her arms. It joined her blouse and she stood before him, head bowed.

“Not very big are they?” Mike growled “Pinch your fucking nipples cunt, make them hard!”

His penis was now rock hard as he examined the whore’s small but perfectly shaped breasts. She pinched the teats and the nut brown peaks jutted out stiff and proud.

“Take your shoes and stockings off. Face me while you do it you little slut, I wanna good look at your tiny fucking tits.” They weren’t tiny but Mike craved the feeling of humiliating her.

Mary slipped off her high heels and rolled the black stockings down her shapely, tanned legs.

“Now the panties” he barked. Her tits hung free as she bent forward and pulled them down from under her skirt.

“Put them in your mouth and fetch them here!”

She pushed the skimpy green thong between her lips and shuffled towards her master.

Mike grabbed them and held them under his nostrils taking in her scent. The gusset was wet through so he sucked it into his mouth savoring the sweet taste of her pussy juice.

“On your hands and knees cunt!” and the little woman complied. “Turn around and crawl like a dog bitch over to the basin. Then stand up, pour a glass of water and face me while you drink it”.

He was aroused beyond belief as he ogled the sight of his slave whore crawling slowly away, the hem of her black mini skirt riding up her thighs, tantalizingly close to revealing the naked sex beneath the fabric with her shapely arse rolling seductively and her naked tits swinging below.

She stood up on reaching the kitchen, found a tumbler sized glass in a cupboard, filled it with water, turned and sipped at the contents. When it was finished, Mike ordered her to refill it and drink some more. She nervously did as bid and two minutes later the second glass was empty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.