Mike and Chrissy's Role Playing Adventures - Cover

Mike and Chrissy's Role Playing Adventures

Copyright© 2019 by Cuckoo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My gorgeous and very sexy wife Chrissy and I have always enjoyed a wonderful sex life. Part of this enjoyment comes from our penchant for fantasy role playing - and I have to say we're really good at it. Oscar nomination should be just around the corner. We dress up and prepare our appearance to match the characteristics of the participants in each fantasy. These chapters describe some of our favourites. Suggestions of what we could add to the list are very welcome. Enjoy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

I’m in my early fifties, happily married and perpetually horny. You might even say I’m obsessed with sex. And there’s one fantasy that has had my sick mind buzzing with lust for over a year.

My sixteen year old niece, Christine, is the prettiest, sexiest little bitch I’ve ever seen. I’ve known her all her life of course, but a year ago on her annual visit to my farm for a holiday, I’d accidentally walked into the bathroom as she was stepping naked out of the shower.

She was no longer a wee girl. My god - she was just fifteen but had all of a sudden blossomed into a young woman - with real tits and pointy nipples and fluffy hair on her pussy mound. I apologized profusely and left the bathroom immediately. But the image of her perfect adolescent body stayed indelibly printed in my brain.

For the rest of her holiday that year, I had studied her closely. Especially when she went swimming in our pool and sunbathed beside it afterwards. My wife didn’t notice my increased interest and I’m certain Christine didn’t either. We chatted away together same as we always had and I was careful to hide the swelling in my pants which seemed to occur very readily whenever the tiny girl was around. We had always been close. So close that she even told me about her boyfriend back home. The way she was talking, I was pretty certain my sweet little niece would no longer be a virgin. even if she was now, when she visited next year

When she left for home, that image stayed with me and was always at the front of my thoughts while wife and I fucked - which was often! I was masturbating frequently as well, with that picture of her youthful nude body and what I would like to do with it ever present in my mind.

I guess you could say I was obsessed with the fantasy - so much so that I formulated a plan how I could satisfy my lustful perversion without anyone finding out.

I google searched date rape drugs, how they worked, where you could get them from and what the effects were. I thought a new on the market Ketamine derivative would be perfect. I could get the basic product from my vet and the additives from a pharmacy. With the correct dosage the victim would be totally awake and aware of what was happening but be unable to move her arms or legs to do anything about it, and most importantly, would not remember anything the next day. Perfect.

The only problem was that I would have to wait a year to carry the plan out. Oh well.

In fact, the year passed relatively quickly. Funny how that happens as you grow older. Now here I am at the bus station waiting for her to arrive for her week’s vacation. She steps off the bus and bloody hell. She doesn’t look sixteen. No way. She looks amazing. Jeans, halter top, curly dark hair, green startling eyes and not a trace of makeup. She doesn’t need it.

“Hi Uncle Mike”, she smiled and ran up to give me the compulsory hug. I might have held her tight little body against me a tad too long, but she didn’t notice and started chatting away like the schoolgirl she was.

“How’s Auntie Mary?”

“She’s great and can’t wait to hear about your year. Let’s grab your bags and head out to the farm.”

I picked up her two suitcases and followed her out to the carpark, ogling her arse cheeks as they rolled sexily under the tight denim. Shit. My penis is swelling and it’s not going to be easy hiding it. I manage to keep a bag covering my crotch and it was easier when we reached the car. I planted her luggage in the boot, got in and started the engine. My tented trousers were obvious but she may have thought it was just the fabric doing it because of my seated position. She certainly didn’t seem to notice the raging hard on. We got to the farm and I told her to go see her auntie while I took her bags up to her room.

The next few days were great. She was so gorgeous and friendly and talkative and fun. She could never have realized I had a wicked scheme formulated for Wednesday night - the night Mary was visiting her mother in town and spending the night there, leaving her niece home alone with her very horny and very despicable uncle.

The next day Mary left for her mum’s after lunch. I was so impossibly aroused, I just had to do something about my erection. When Christine dived into the pool wearing a very small crimson bikini, I went inside, climbed the stairs to my bedroom and watched the delicious creature from the curtain draped window. I slowly masturbated while she swam, her tanned slim arms and legs slicing through the water as she freestyled. When she climbed out I could see clear view of the luscious cleavage between her small but perfect breasts. I grunted and shot a load of pent up cum into a tissue.

Mary had left a prepared meal for us in the fridge and in the evening I microwaved it and my niece and I tucked in. I poured myself a bourbon and coke and a coke for my guest and we chatted for an hour. I suggested she might like to go and shower and I’d pick a movie to watch when she came back and she readily agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.