In the Right Place - Cover

In the Right Place

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pilot's daughter learns about life and sex in easy stages

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

The following day I took Helen to her private doctor, not her own GP practice, yes even doctors need doctors and all seemed to be well. We even did a little food shopping in Lidl before going home. It was a rest day for Louise. Helen needed rest and aimed to take the afternoon in bed, so until lunch and Helen disappearing Lou played video games, while I did paperwork, entered logs, flying times and buttered up some new regulations about flying USA wise. I was working in my study which was a garden room extension. The second light of my life hovered in the doorway, the sun light making her gossamer light skirt disappear, making her legs a mere silhouette. I beckoned her in, I could sense the excitement, throbbing in her slim torso beneath a pale pink loose fitting tee-shirt.

“So, fill me in please and don’t keep me in suspenders any longer,” I joked. That reminded me of the variation of stockings and belts I’d found in her grandmother’s bedroom. Lou hadn’t got the quip and bounded on.

“Well you know ... like ... I stayed at Cecily’s while...”

“ ... Mummy and I weren’t around,” I prompted her eagerly, nodding. “Good fun yeah?”

“Cripes yes daddy, it was cool. Her brother Jago showed us some snaps on his phone and he had to goto the toilet and left the phone so Cecily looked through it ... do you know what she found... ?”

I could hazard a guess, but instead I said,” That was really bad and naughty of her. No one should do that, it’s personal.”

Lou frowned and bit her lip, just like she did when she was young.

“So are you going to tell me?”

She seemed to gain her momentum again. “She found some naughty pictures of women without clothes on...”

“Ah that’s normal in boys, how old is he?”

“19 but he’s really cool for being that old,” Lou said defensively. Old – for fucks sake. I nodded and guided her on.

“The pictures was it just nudes?”

“Yes yes, just like that photo Granny showed me and mummy when she and Granda were young, but different.”

Shit! I thought, must be the same snap I’d found, but why would Judy show them that photo - which included Trev ( not a big donger – Phew!) I remembered.

Lou could see my mind was elsewhere and wanted to finish her tale. I let her.

“The funny thing was in the pictures, the women had no ... you know ... er stuff ... er hair,” Louise gestured to her groin, most of which I could see as she sat in her usual way, legs tucked under her and not decorous. Cute panties I mused and if she moved a little that way I would see... “Daddyeee”

I was back with my getting agitated offspring in an instant. I told her I was listening, then reversed that and stated. “ Lots of girls ... er women do that these days, remove it because...” I was going to say because their fellas liked it as that was all they saw on porn.

“ ... Because they think it looks better and more hygienic.”

Lousie nodded as if she knew.

“Jago came back and we’d closed the phone and we had a good night watching Doctor Who on catchup telly. Anyway we went to bed and were talking about the pictures about why they were posing with their legs wide ... I mean you could see their minnie’s” she giggled.

There had to be more.

“Bare minnies,” I prompted. “Aaanddd... ?”

“Well Cecily said she had a lot of hair down there and I said I had some, so we compared ... it was funny and cool ... you know like ... to see each others ... She has ginormous, sort of flaps, you know, down there ... Yuck! On her min...”

Cunt, I nearly interrupted. But did erupt. “You compared??” Shit! Girls these days, receiving a big definite nod and grin. I put the flaps issue to one side. “So then what? I suppose you shaved all yours off to be cool?” I jested. FUCK!!!!!

My daughter said “Yes,” chortled throatily and stretched out her limbs, lifted her butt and dragged down her panties and flashed me her genitals just like a porno model, but without the aplomb, it was still a good, in fact better show, think about it...

“Oh that tampon stayed in for a week OK, then my panties seemed clean and when that happened Cecily told me to take it out ... yuck! S’not there ... see?”

I could see very clearly. A pristine almost smooth twat, no string, the whole picture utterly beautiful. I couldn’t resist tensing my cock, noticing a golden stubble and her little fold of inner labia. It seemed to be damp but wasn’t sure.

“Tell me, have you removed all of your pubic hair?”

Lou climbed off the softly furnished lounger, stood and lifted the hem of her skirt to show me the extent of depilation Cecily and her had undertook. It was odd as she had literally carved a circle round her minge about four inches radius, so her pubic mound was part hairy and part not. I bade her sit down again, which she did pulling her panties up neatly, but still perching in the manner to which I was becoming very used to and lusting over.

“What do you think about my secret daddy/” she giggled with a coy grin. She was delicious.

“Well you two certainly had a good ... er cool time. Did Jago ever find out about you seeing his private pictures?”

“He never said anything.”

“Did Cecily ... er er ... do it ... like shave?” I ventured, my addiction for sexy tittle tattle knew no bounds. “It was a shave?”

“Yeah, she did she has ... had a lot. It’s very thick and tough, you’ve seen her hair ... on her head, like her daddy,” she snickered.

I wish, I mused, then I wondered if Grant had the last laugh and that got me worried. It occurred to me that maybe he is was still delving into his pastime, which had caused him and his wife April so much trouble and shame. He had been found out and appeared in court for voyeurism in a big way at the big London store he managed. Upbridges was a so called high class department store in Knightsbridge and attracted the high rollers, many rich Arabs of course and big spending yummy mummies in droves. Grant, according to the news items I’d read left in one of my boss’s planes, had installed mini cameras in the female changing rooms and was sharing the recorded fruits, with various perverts world wide. He’d lost his job, the family had moved, and he was now shelf filling in a supermarket. Jago had been on an apprenticeship to be a bricklayer and was now a barista in a coffee bar. April seemed to be a recluse. Helen didn’t know anything of the scandal, but the mothers weren’t very pally. To look and talk to him you’d never know he’d fallen such.

Did he still harbour the same evil thoughts and would he record his attractive daughter and friends at home? Their self taught mott shaving could be on his computer.

He must have had some fascinating and sexy videos, I started to think, reminding me of my own evil thoughts when in Judy’s bedroom, then Louise sparked up in reply.

“We used one of her mummy’s lady shaves, like a blue plastic thing, but she did the lot. She’s bald.”

“Wow! She might regret it, you know gets itchy, I remember when I shaved a beard off, maybe more a rash.”

“Yes and she did something strange, like she brushed all hers into a plastic bag and put it in a drawer. I didn’t save mine,” Lou declared firmly.

Good I thought but didn’t know why. I asked her if she or Cecily had thought about removing the hairs round her bum and I got a frown and shake of the head, as if don’t be silly. Then she shuffled closer to me, exposing her crotch in all it’s pantied glory once more and leaned forward in a confidential mode.

“Jago and Cecily fiddled with each other,” Lou whispered. “Not then, but she told me...” she broke off with giggles, her hand part over her mouth.

I knew what her girly language meant but needed more.

“Fiddled ... like... ?” I mocked playing a violin. Lou rolled her eyes, pursed her lips and shrugged as if I knew nothing.

“Fiddled, you know ... er like playing, like playing!” she emphasised. “With each other’s ... minnies.”

Her hand fluttered across her crotch, beautifully displayed for me. I wished we’d had Cecily visiting pre-depilation and have been as careless – was Lou being careless?

The bigger issue was incest...

“But boys don’t have min...” I prompted.

“ ... Thingies daddy. They have thingies. She played with his thingy,” Lou declared forcibly.

“Ah you mean his penis, wow! That’s naughty. Did you see them playing?”

“I just told you no, but Cecily told me ... that’s it penis.”

I had to to keep reminding myself, as I have done since her birth, my darling, beautiful girl is by far not the brightest button in the box, did fuck all at school and struggled to get her job as someone who stands in a big DIY store and directs shoppers to the correct displays – sweeps debris and does a bit of restocking. That’s how her and Cecily became buddies, meeting at work, Grant and April producing equally dense off spring as Helen and I.

“Did she tell you if they made love?” I queried gently.

Louise frowned, fiddled, the right term, with her fingers and skirt hem, but thankfully not pulling it down, not that it would have gone far and bit her lip. Watch out Jim, some mega info on the way.

“No ... no they didn’t. But she has made love with her daddy ... gosh! I shouldn’t have told you,” she gasped, a genuinely horrified and fearful expression writ large on her face. She wriggled her button nose, her mouth contorted in despair.

For fucks sake that was worse than videoing women undressing.

“Gosh indeed,” I exclaimed, thinking - lucky daring bastard, now on two counts, thinking about naked rich Saudi wives.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.