Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 129

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 129 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Mike and Liz moved in together in the apartment next door. We’ve all become better ‘friends’ and have played together a bunch of times. Mike was hesitant at first but Liz was very insistent. You’ll be glad to know that he has gotten much better at oral sex.

Mike confided in me that he plans on proposing to Liz soon but didn’t want their engagement to take away from Emma’s wedding, so he was holding off. I don’t think Liz has any idea but I’m sure she’ll say yes. They make a great couple and seem very happy together. As it happens, they share a lot of the same interests outside the bedroom as well.

I’m told they both love their jobs at ‘Russell Pet Supply’ which is doing amazingly well and is now considered the ‘go to’ place for pet products in our area. Emma has a huge following of loyal customers that love her personal attention to their needs; attention they never get from chain stores like PetHub. Well, at least they didn’t after Emma and the others left.

Emma, for her part, loves helping people and their pets. And she’s making a great living to boot. Win-win as they say.

Emma’s wedding day came. I’d like to be able to tell you that the wedding was a sex-fueled orgy of an event with all the participants nude and going down on each other. But it wasn’t. It was a very traditional, restrained affair (not “restrained” in the bondage sense, mind you.)

As it happened, I took my role as “dude-of-honor” very seriously; in fact, I had to use my power of veto more than once. Emma picked out, and tried on, what had to be the worlds most boring and plain wedding dress on the face of God’s green Earth and Jess, who I now realize has no fashion sense unless she’s picking out lingerie, gave her a rubber stamp on it. Emma’s rationale was that it would be less to slip out of once they got to the honeymoon.

“What the hell is with you two?” I asked in horror. “She’s getting married, not baptized!”

I selected a much more elegant dress, frilly with a long train but nothing too gaudy or over-the-top. It was also much more expensive which meant the sales girl heartily approved as well. Alright, it might have been a bit over the top, but Emma lived larger-than-life; her dress should be too.

Things went mostly the same when selecting the venue, caterer, and pretty much everything else. I quickly figured out that Emma, despite being wealthy, was cheap as hell. She was so used to living frugally that she couldn’t break out of the habit even on her own wedding. Jess, meanwhile, wanted strongly to support Emma in her “decisions.” So that left the OTHER maid of honor (me) to actually make the decisions that Emma wanted, but couldn’t, make for herself. Ah well.

As mentioned, it was my job to walk her down the aisle in place of her father. I’m not sure her father would have approved of the things I’d done to his daughter over the past year, but hey.

I did get to wear a tux rather than a bridesmaid’s dress, so that was nice.

I walked Emma down the aisle in her flowing white dress and gave her away to her husband-to-be Brent. I strongly approved of Brent for Emma; he was a great guy and she was a great girl.

Emma trained Bruiser to carry the wedding bands down the aisle on a little pillow that hung from his mouth; it was very well received by the guests who laughed and applauded.

Speaking of guests, the wedding was remarkably small. Emma’s guest list consisted of Jess, Liz, Mike, and myself and we were all part of the wedding party. Brent had a much larger portion of the guest list, but still less than twenty people on his side.

Brent’s parents were both there. They were a nice couple in their fifties that Jess and I had met a handful of times before that day. They had taken the loss of their previous daughter-in-law almost as hard as Brent had but were very accepting of Emma into their family.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.