Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 128

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 128 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“Fuck, watching this is making me hot,” Sherri said as we returned to the living room. Amelia took my towel away once I’d finished drying off. I’d tried to tie it around my waist but she’d have none of that.

“I know, right?” Emma said.

“How come Aaron is the only one that has gotten to have fun tonight?” Liz said in a pouty tone. I didn’t comment on the fact that I’d just gotten my dick nearly frozen off. Alright, that’s an exaggeration, but still.

“Oh, the fun is just getting started, girls!” Jess said, taking over the lead. “Our friend, Aaron, here has graciously offered to go down on each and every one of us. Isn’t that right, Aaron?”

I’d agreed to no such thing, of course, but not strictly a lie, I guess, as Jess knew full well I’d never pass up on such an opportunity...

“Yes, Ma’am. You know it!” I said.

“Ooooh, Aaron does AMAZING things with his tongue!” Liz said.

Emma agreed. “I can vouch for that, too!”

“Me too!” Jess said with a chuckle.

“Geez, am I the only one here that Aaron hasn’t eaten out?” Sherri asked.

“I can say that he does good work with his hands,” Amelia said. “But you’ll have to take the other girl’s words for his oral abilities.”

Despite my naked, submissive position, I decided to “take charge” of things. I didn’t think anyone would object.

“Ok then. Girls, lose everything from the waist down and sit on the couch,” I said. God, that felt good to say.

As expected, no one protested, nor even wasted any time following the order; within a couple of minutes, all of the girls were at least partially naked. Sherri and Liz stripped below the waist, Liz and Amelia chose to undress completely. Jess was already naked from the waist down but she chose to strip her top off so she would be fully naked too. She then led the group to our couch where they all lined up and sat. Jess made sure that she was first in line.

I dropped to my knees and spread Jess’ thighs apart. Her crotch was at the edge of the couch and she was leaning back so that it pointed up at my face. In that position, her ass was pointed forward also and the rainbow tail was hanging down over the front of the couch.

‘Damn, that is a beautiful sight,’ I thought.

My tongue dove into her slit like a Kamikaze pilot on his final mission. As I lapped away at her womanhood, I was acutely aware of all the eyes watching intently. I’d never questioned my oral talents before but at that moment, I felt very self-conscious.

I spread Jess’ labia apart and worked away on her clit. I used my other hand to rotate the toy lodged in her butt at the same time.

Before long, Jess was panting, moaning, and then climaxing on my face. As she peaked, her hips thrust forward and smooshed her pussy hard against my face. I didn’t mind.

Jess was still recovering from her orgasm as I pulled away and moved onto Amelia, next in line.

Jess had only taken a few minutes to get off; the rampant horniness in the room was thick enough to cut with a knife. Still, I knew the road to the finish was long and I’d have to change my technique if I was to make it all the way through the line.

Amelia patted the tops of her thighs and spread them wide apart for me.

“Come, come,” she said. “Let’s see if you live up to the hype.”

In an effort to move things along, I reached over between the legs of the next girl in line, Emma, as I moved my face against Amelia’s snatch. Emma didn’t comment as I drove two fingers toward her crotch; she merely spread her legs for easier access.

I flicked my tongue against Amelia’s clit while fingering Emma’s as the same time with my index finger. Amelia had both hands on the back of my head, pulling me hard into her pussy as my third and fourth fingers plunged in and out of Emma. Maintaining the rhythm of lapping at Amelia, while masturbating Emma, was a bit of a trick. If synchronized screwing were an Olympic event, I likely would not have medaled, but sometimes it is an honor just to compete. At any rate, I managed to get the job done.

As Amelia cried out, I was unprepared for her to squirt into my face and I jerked away. That resulted in the second squirt striking me in the eye. Whether it was her juices, or “other fluids”, I don’t know. But it was salty and stung my eye; let’s just leave it at that. I couldn’t recall any other woman squirting on me prior to her.

Amelia didn’t seem to notice as her eyes were closed and she was still climaxing, but thankfully she released her grip on my head so I could pull free.

I wiped off my mouth and eye, blinking a few times until I could see again, before moving on to Emma who still had my other hand buried in her. Amelia, in her daze, didn’t even acknowledge my leaving.

On to Emma, and I discovered that even though there was enough room to fit my hand in between the folds of her pussy, due to her substantially thicker thighs, my face wouldn’t fit there. I slid my hand out and gently nudged her legs wider apart but because of the girl on either side, she didn’t have much room to move. Amelia was oblivious but Liz saw the predicament and both her and Sherri slid over.

Emma may be chubby, but she can spread her legs apart like a gymnast; well, nearly so at any rate. And that gave me easy access to stuff my face in her fleshy pussy mound and pick up from where my hand had left off.

Her labia hugged my face as I ate away and, as before, I worked my fingers into the Liz, the next in line. Thanks to getting her engine going in advance, Emma was climaxing within minutes as well. My mouth was getting sore but I persevered (I know, I’m kind of a hero) and moved on to Liz.

“Woowoo! Let’s go!” Liz yelled as she shook her fists in the air. “I wouldn’t tell Mike, but he needs a lot more practice down there.”

“Then get him down there more. Practice makes perfect, you know,” I said. “I know you aren’t afraid to tell him what to do.”

Jess interjected. “Maybe I’ll send Aaron over some night to give him some pointers. Kinda like an ‘oral coach.’”

Liz laughed. “Yeah, I’m sure Mike won’t find that awkward at all.” She put a hand on the back of my head and pushed it down into her lap. Enough of the small talk, I guess.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.