Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 127

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 127 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Next she pulled out an assortment of gags, again handing them around.

“So here are a variety of instruments for gagging a noisy slave. As I mentioned earlier, I prefer that my slaves be able to make all the noise they want. I take it as a compliment for a job well done. But I can appreciate why gags are necessary.”

“Yeah,” Jess interjected. “Sometimes you want to keep your neighbors from calling the cops!”

“Guilty!” Emma said with a giggle.

Liz was handed a ball gag, a red rubber ball with a leather strap running through a hole in the middle. Amelia gestured to it as she continued.

“The ball gag is probably the most popular, and stereotypical, type of gag. The favorite of virtually any bondage movie ever made. And there is a good reason for that. It’s effective; the slave can’t do much more than grunt and moan. It’s uncomfortable; they’ll have to stretch their mouth open to take it in, and uncomfortable is always a plus for slave training. And it causes the slave to drool uncontrollably, which is fun to watch as well. Oh, and it’s very economical.”

She moved on to the gag that Sherri was holding. That one was black rubber and penis shaped. It looked like a strap-on dildo, but with the strap reversed.

“As I also mentioned, I prefer this type when I do use a gag on a slave. The cock shape serves two purposes. It gets the slave used to the feeling of having a cock in their mouth, be they male or female; the benefits of that should be obvious.” That got a round of laughter from everyone but me. She continued.

“And it is more humiliating for most slaves to have a penis shaped object wedged in their mouth as opposed to just a plain rubber ball, especially for male slaves.”

“Oh, man, I want one of these, too!” Sherri said, holding up the black piece. Amelia added it to the order ‘sheet’. She then returned to the bag once more.

“In a pinch, a simple scarf, like this one, will do the job. It’ll hold the mouth open in an uncomfortable manner and is the prefered favorite of kidnappers the world over. Despite that reputation, it’s not very effective at preventing noise compared to the others. If, like me, you like to hear that noise, then this may be your prefered choice. Let’s see, what else do we have...”

As she turned back around, I groaned as I saw what she was holding – a cock cage identical to the one I’d worn at the bachelor party.

“This is another great item. It’s called a cock-cage and Aaron here is well acquainted with it, aren’t you, Aaron?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said with a pouty tone.

“It is excellent for preventing pesky erections from your slave and I highly recommend it for keeping them under control.”

“And that! I want that, too!” Sherri said excitedly. I hope cops make good money.

“Slow down there, girlfriend,” Amelia said with a chuckle. “This piece does have to be fitted to the slave’s genitals for proper fit. There are sets that have a whole slew of rings included, but I’ve found that proper fit by a professional is the best way to prevent pinching or chafing during extended wear. Feel free to make an appointment at my store and bring your guy in to have him measured.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.