Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 126

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 126 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

She pulled out a foxtail butt-plug. The insertable-portion was a round bulb of chrome plated metal, the tail itself a rainbow of colors. She handed it to Liz who rubbed the fur between her fingers.

“Wow, it’s soft,” she commented. Amelia nodded.

“Very. Man-made materials – I know Emma would never allow real fur, of course, - but still made of the finest quality materials as with all the other items I’ve shown.”

Liz passed the plug to Emma who examined it next. She squeezed the round metal end between here fingers. It was quite solid and didn’t flex at all. Sherri spoke up.

“I wish I knew what it looked like, you know, in use,” she said with a giggle. “That would really help my purchasing decision.” She gave Amelia a very exaggerated “conspiratorial wink.” The other girls laughed as well.

“Hmmm...” Amelia mused with a her own exaggerated thoughtful frown and finger to her chin. “I wonder who we could try it on?”

“Oh, oh, I know!” Emma said excitedly, unable to control her laughing in the process. And then she surprised everyone. “I think it would look great on Jess. Or, should I say, IN Jess.”

You could have heard a pin drop but Jess handled it like a pro.

“I agree. I’ll bet it would,” she said. She started to remove her skirt but Emma stopped her.

“Uh, uh. Let Amelia undress you. She is the expert here, after all.” I admired Emma’s boldness. We’d clearly trained her well.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jess said, her smile ear-to-ear. She put her hands behind her head.

Amelia stepped forward and unbuckled the belt on Jess’ skirt. With glacial slowness, she loosened the belt before sliding it free of the skirt. Her fingers then wedged into the waistband, tugging on it for half a minute but not really accomplishing anything toward removing it. The skirt wasn’t tight at all and Amelia’s efforts were all theatrics but no one seemed to care.

Eventually, Amelia pulled down on the fabric and it slipped past Jess’ hips. As it slid down, Amelia stopped as just the tip of Jess’ slit peeked into view.

“Ahhh,” Amelia said with a sigh. “This never gets old. Who thinks the kitty should come out and play?”

“Me! Me!” came the calls from Liz and Emma. Amelia giggled.

“Well, here she comes.” She resumed undressing Jess and her crotch was exposed to the room. For the first time since getting back home, I was no longer the center of attention. It wasn’t like Jess had anything the ladies hadn’t seen before but Amelia was a master showman. Show-woman? Show-person? Whatever.

Amelia leaned in and gave Jess’ slit a sniff.

“Hmmm, I think our Jess is very aroused. Am I right, Jess?” Amelia asked. Jess smiled and nodded.

“Yes, Ma’am,” she replied.

“She’s not the only one!” Liz said from behind. That got a laugh from everyone including me this time.

Amelia continued like she hadn’t heard. “Well, that’s good. It’ll save me the effort of getting the bottle of lube.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.