Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 124

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 124 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma stepped forward first. She put a hand on my ass and squeezed it like she was checking a melon for ripeness. Liz went to her side and ran a hand down my back, stroking it like the coat on a puppy. Sherri grabbed my shoulders and massaged them. Not overly sexy but it felt pretty good.

Jess ruffled my hair. Emma ran a finger along my ball sack; that made my toes curl. Liz touched the spot where the vibrator penetrated my asshole. Sherri pulled on some chest hairs.

Emma was the boldest by reaching between my legs and stroking on my cock. Sherri stuck her two index fingers in my mouth and spread it wide open. I made the “Unnnnh” sound which anyone who has their mouth spread open like that is obligated to make.

Hands. Hands everywhere is all I felt. Clearly, way too many at once to be a single person yet I had no idea who was where or who was doing what. It was an incredible sensation of helplessness.

“Alright, let’s kick things up a notch,” Amelia said.

She returned to the bag and pulled out several more goodies. She arranged them on the table and handed various items to each girl.

To Liz, she handed a set of nipple clamps. Sherri got a feathered crop. Emma got the grand prize: a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator.

“Go ahead, Liz,” Amelia said, gesturing to my chest. Liz immediately stepped forward and squatted down. She looked up at my chest and took one of my nipples between her fingers. I jerked in surprise at the touch.

My nipples are not naturally “perky” - blame genetics - so Liz had to pull and tweak it in order to get it firm enough that she could clamp it. My nipples ARE very sensitive, however; I tried to wriggle away from her touch, but it was a wasted effort thanks to the restraints.

As I couldn’t see the clamp, I was totally unprepared for the feeling of the vinyl coated jaws closing on my nip and my body lurched upwards.

“Aaaa!” I tried out as the vibrator in my ass pressed hard on the inside of my rectum. It was my own fault, of course, and I settled back down quickly. That pain had been far worse than the nipple clamp.

“There, there,” Liz said, rubbing the back of my head. I couldn’t hear her through the headphones, but did feel the consoling rub on the back of the head.

My other nipple was similarly clamped right after but I had learned my lesson about thrashing around.

“He doesn’t seem to care for those,” Sherri commented.

“Bah,” Jess said with a dismissive wave. “Look at the tip of his dick dripping there. He loves it.”

‘Loves it’ was a stretch. The sensations did make me very aroused but the tingling was nearly unbearable. At least at first. After a few minutes, they numbed up enough to allow me to focus on the other torments that would follow. And I couldn’t deny my arousal.

Liz gave one clamp a little push and giggled as it swayed back and forth. My ass tensed which only put more pressure on the toy vibrating in my butt and Liz was rewarded with a loud moan.

“Ok, Sherri,” Amelia said. “You’re up.”

Sheri wasted no time using the feather. She ran it along my right side, from below my arm pit down to my hip. The ticklish feeling made me tremble and giggle. That was my big mistake.

“Oooh, did you see that?” Sherri said to no one in particular. Before waiting for an answer, she repeated the stroke down my side and I trembled again. I tried to pull my body away from the tickle of the feather but to no avail.

The feather moved from my hip to the inside of the thigh closest to her. She teased the area at my groin, allowing the feather to brush my sack as well.

“Hahaha! Stop! Please!” I was laughing and coughing as the tickling wracked my body.

The feather left my sack and ran along the inside of one ass cheek, tracing a circle around the vibrator lodged in my butt.

Up along my back she continued before crossing around my side – another burst of laughter resulted – and returned to my crotch. I felt as the feathers ran down my cock and teased the sensitive rim. I quivered all over at that touch.

“Ooooh, he seems to like that,” Sherri commented.

“The toy in his butt is helping, no doubt,” Amelia added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.