Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 123

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 123 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Back in the limo, Jess spoke quietly to me.

“You did very good on your list; better than any of the rest of us. You didn’t quite complete it, BUT I’m willing to let it slide if you are willing to help out Amelia later back at the apartment.”

I frowned and considered asking what I would be helping with but figured it was a waste of breath. No way she would spoil the fun like that. And whatever it was couldn’t be much worse than the binder clip. Could it?

“Sure thing,” I answered. “Sounds very fair.” She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

- - - -

We bid Kevin good-night after he dropped us all back off at the apartment. Inside, Jess took charge once again.

“Alright,” she said to the group. “We’ve decided to fore-go the usual party games and, instead, our friend Amelia here has planned a little product demonstration featuring some items from her store. Take it away, Amelia!”

“Product demonstration? This is a sales pitch?” Sherri asked with a deep frown.

“Oh, I have a feeling you’ll enjoy this,” Emma said with a smirk. Amelia stepped forward to address the group.

“Ok, gals, for my demonstration I’m going to need a couple of volunteers. First, a girl. Anyone?”

Liz and Jess both raised their hands. Emma did not.

“Great!” Amelia said, gesturing to Emma. “Thanks for volunteering! Come on over here!” Everyone including Emma chuckled.

“K, now I’ll need a guy. Anyone? Anyone at all?” Amelia scanned the group, hand over her eyebrows as is trying to see off in the distance. That got her a hearty laugh from the crowd since the number of available guys was exactly one and the room we were in was all of two hundred and fifty square feet. I gave them a very exaggerated sigh and raised my hand. In truth, I had trouble containing my excitement as to what she had planned.

“Perfect! Come on over here, Aaron, and stand next to Emma.”

“Now,” Amelia said, turning back to the other three girls. “I’m going to demonstrate some products we offer over at Spooner’s and the proper use of them. Likewise, I’ll demonstrate the proper handling of the person they are going to get used on.” She slapped me hard on the ass for clarity.

“Now, if everyone will follow me to the kitchen.”

- - - -

Setup in the kitchen, on top of our kitchen table, was a rig that is hard to describe in words. But, I’ll do my best since that is kind of my job here.

It was made of flat steel, roughly three feet long, and came to two ninety-degree bends at each end that jutted straight up from the table about foot and a half or so. It looked like a giant square “U” on our table. The two ends each had pieces attached. One side had a large collar with buckle, presently hanging open. On the base of the device, under the collar, were two wrist straps.

The other end held a small, adjustable clamp that was attached to a metal rail, allowing it to slide in and out. The entire rig itself was made of two pieces that slid together, allowing the piece to adjust in overall length. I stared at the contraption in wonder.

“Aaron, if you would please strip naked for us and jump up onto the table. Come on, don’t be shy. You don’t have anything that everyone here hasn’t seen already.”

I took a deep breath and undressed in front of the gathered girls. Jess was kind enough to take my clothes and fold them in a pile for me. Amelia was right and everyone had seen me naked more than once, but it was still embarrassing to have to strip in front of a crowd of fully dressed girls nonetheless.

I climbed up onto the table and knelt there, unsure of what was expected next of me.

“K, on all fours in the middle of the rig,” Amelia said. “Place your neck on that side where the collar is, with your legs on either side of plate in the back.” [ *** ]

Once I was in position, Amelia pushed the rig closer together until the metal clamp was half a foot away from my ass. Then she pushed my head down into the collar which she buckled around my neck, cinching it snug. I knew what was expected of my hands, so I slipped my wrists into the cuffs which she also secured.

“This item here is great for keeping a slave exposed and available, as you’ll see in a moment. First, though, for added suspense, I like to sensory deprive the slave. There are a lot of ways to do that, but a simple sleep mask and noise canceling headphones work just fine.”

She took a sleep mask from a bag on the floor underneath the table and wrapped it around my head. And, just like that, everything went black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.