Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 120

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 120 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Britney turned to Jess, then glanced back at me. ‘Her?’ she mouthed. I nodded. Britney tapped Jess on the shoulder. Jess jumped, momentarily startled.

“Yes?”

“Sorry, Miss, but that gentleman is your husband, he said?” she asked. Jess’ eyes widened in surprise, probably because it was supposed to be kept on the down-low, but she nodded.

“Would you mind if I took him to one of the lap dance areas?” She pointed toward a partition off to the side of the room that blocked a series of chairs with curtains.

Jess followed her finger, blinked, then turned back to Britney before shrugging.

“Fine with me. Aaron, go with the nice lady and do whatever she says,” Jess instructed.

“Yes, Ma-” I stopped myself mid-syllable on “Ma’am.” I think Britney might have caught it anyway. Regardless, she took my hand and helped me up before leading me toward the side of the room.

All the booths were empty – lap dances weren’t forbidden on ladies night, they just weren’t a common occurance so they were virtually never used on those days. Until now.

Britney pushed me, somewhat roughly, down onto a cheap folding chair and pulled the curtain closed with a whoosh.

She pulled down on my shirt, straightening it so she could read it, gnawing on her lower lip as she did so. Eventually, she nodded her head.

“Yeah,” she said, mostly to herself. “We can take care of this. Do you have a pen?”

I blinked. “Huh? Oh! Yeah, uh, hold on.”

I rooted around in my pocket and pulled out the marker.

“That’ll do,” she said cheerily. She glanced once more at the list before abruptly grabbing the back of my head, pulling me roughly toward her. A second later, her lips met mine. I did nothing for several seconds as I was so startled, but she didn’t seem to care. Just as I recovered enough to contribute to the lip lock, she pulled away.

She removed the cap from the marker and made a slash across the box on my shirt for “Kiss a stranger.”

“K, that’s one. You have a dollar?” she said. I was having trouble keeping up but pulled out my wallet and removed a dollar bill which I held up to her dumbly.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. She plopped down on my lap and pulled up her skirt, high enough to expose the waistband of the g-string underneath.

“Go ahead, slide it in. The money, that is,” she added with a giggle. “Don’t worry, it counts. I’m a stripped here on the other nights.”

I awkwardly did so, stuffing it in and quickly pulling away. Britney lowered her skirt back down and made another check across my shirt.

“Now,” she began as she placed her hands on my chest, “please know that this is not standard for a lap dance. Don’t expect it of any other strippers unless you are lookong to get kicked out or roughed up by a bouncer. Or both. Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said reflexively. Her tone was just like Jess’ ... Her eye brows raised, but she said nothing.

She ran her finger tips down my chest, stopping at my waistline. Then her hand slid back up and underneath my shirt. Her soft touch raised goosebumps on their way up.

Her fingers stopped at my nipples; her thumb and forefinger lightly tweaked them and I swallowed hard but didn’t move.

One of her hands stroked along the left side of my torso while her other hand slipped downward. And downward. And downward until it reached my waistband. With a firm push, that hand shoved inward, beneath both pants and underwear until I felt her small fingers tickle my scrotum.

Our eyes were locked as that hand cupped my balls, rolling them around before encircling my hard shaft.

And then, just like that, she pulled her hands back out and picked the marker up again. With a quick slash ‘Get a Stranger to Feel You Up’ was checked.

“K, stand up!” Britney barked as she slid off my lap.

I did as instructed, standing at attention. My hands, thanks to my training, went to the back of my head before I caught myself and dropped them to my side.

“Alright, we should be able to knock out a couple here. Drop your pants to the floor. Underwear, too.”

I’d been to strip clubs before, as mentioned, and had lap dances, but obviously none of this was normal. Heck, I hadn’t even gotten a dance. Not that I was complaining.

My eyes darted to the curtain to ensure that it was still closed and that no one could see inside. Satisfied, I took a deep breath and stripped as ordered. Jess would never have tolerated the delay but Britney was more easy going.

I pulled down my pants revealing the pink panties that Amelia had made me wear. I’m sure my face was much redder than the panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.