Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 118

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 118 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess took my hand and slid off my wedding ring. “No rings tonight.”

Even though we were very open sexually, we normally only removed our rings in a case where we were worried of them being damaged or lost (either outside somewhere or INSIDE someONE), and my surprise must have been evident. “Two married people in a strip club are never going to get their lists completed,” she explained. Hard to argue with that.

A knock came at the door.

“I’ll get it!” Jess announced. Opening the front door revealed a young man in his late twenties, dressed in a black suit. He wore a typical limo-driver’s cap.

“Hello, Ma’am,” he said with a formal tip of that cap. “I’m Kevin, your driver for the evening.” Jess told me that she’d tried hard to get Phil again, but he already had a prior engagement and wasn’t available at the last minute. Oh well.

“Hi, Kevin; we were just getting ready.”

And indeed we were. Kevin got an eyeful as most of the woman were half-naked in the midst of changing their tops into the t-shirts. None of the women were bothered in the slightest by the jaw-drop of the young man watching them.

Jess pulled off her own top and revealed that she was the only one of the group who had decided to forgo a bra; both of her pert tits were flashed at the driver whose mouth, I wouldn’t have believed possible, opened even further.

Jess, pleased at his shock, made a very deliberate show of taking forever to find and put on the t-shirt. As she put it over her head, it got “stuck” right at her neck. She flailed around, shaking her tits wildly trying to get the t-shirt down and “failing.”

“Aaron,” her voice said from behind the cheap fabric, “can you help please?”

Kevin’s eyes darted to me for a just a moment. They looked to me, then to the words “MAID OF HONOR” on the shirt. He frowned in confusion before returning his attention to the more attractive sight of Jess’ naked tits.

“Sure thing, sweetie,” I said. I pulled the bottom of the t-shirt down for her and her head popped through the neck opening.

“Phew!” she said, a bit too dramatically. “Thanks!” She turned to Kevin. “You can close your mouth now, Kev.”

“Huh-” Kevin started to respond before realizing that his mouth was, in fact, gaping like a drooling idiot’s. “Oh, uh, sorry, Miss.” Jess ignored his reply and turned back to the group.

“K, gang, let’s hit the road!”


We all piled into the limo. It was a relief to get to ride in this one without being bare-assed naked. And without wearing a cage on my cock. But it was best not to make too much of it, lest anyone get any ideas.

Jess had brought several bottles of champagne – a cheap-ass variety only one step above gas-station wine despite her carte-blanche spending limit. Jess had always been a cheap drinker so if she was buying booze, it was the cheap stuff. Anyway, the limo was well stocked with ice and glasses, so she wasted no time popping the cork and passing drinks around.

“Alright, girls,” Jess began. She didn’t bother to add “and guy.” “It’s time to start working on our lists!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.