Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 117

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 117 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma’s bachelorette party followed a few weeks later. Jess and Emma had planned it together the day after the bachelor party. Jess had hoped to arrange it sooner but she wanted it to be after Emma’s twenty-first birthday.

“K, so we need to put together a guest list,” Jess said, notepad and pen resting on her leg. Emma shrugged.

“Um, you? And I guess Liz?” It was more of a question than a statement. Jess scribbled on the pad.

“Sure. Anyone else?” Jess asked.

Emma was quiet for a moment before shrugging.

“Not really. I don’t really have a lot of friends...”

Jess thought for a moment before speaking.

“Well, two girls does not a party make. We should invite Amelia. She did bare it all for your husband and his friends, after all.”

“Oh, God, of course! How could I forget her?” Emma said.

“Annnndddd...” Jess thought some more. “Well, we have to invite the other Maid of Honor, too.” She jerked her head in my direction.

“Absolutely!” Emma agreed.

Up to that point, I’d been sitting off to the side, mostly ignoring them as I idly scrolled through Facebook on my phone. But the mention of “Maid of Honor” caused me to look up.

“Hey,” I began. “I don’t want to intrude on your girls-night-out. I can sit this one out.”

“Oh, no. I don’t think so,” Jess said, shaking her head slowly. “I’m going to chat with Amelia, but I suspect that you are going to be one of the highlights of the evening.”

“Awwwww,” I groaned. Jess ignored me and turned back to Emma.

“I have one more person I’d like to invite, if you don’t mind,” Jess said. Emma shrugged.

“No, go for it. The more the merrier.”

- - - -

Amelia was excited about being invited to the party. She was even more excited when Jess asked her for help planning it. She was most excited to hear that I was to be an unwilling guest.

“Aaron, go into the other room while we girls discuss things,” Amelia said, sending me away with a shooing gesture.

- - - -

As with the bachelor party, things started at our apartment.

Since we were going out in public, I was allowed to dress in normal “civilian” clothes. Those included khakis and a polo shirt. Under the khakis, Amelia told me I had to wear pink lace panties. She had purchased them at Boulevard just for me.

I had to strip in front of her to put them on but, by that point, I didn’t have much to hide from her. I bent over to pull my pants back up when she stopped me.

“Wait. Stand up straight,” she barked.

Taking a couple of steps toward me, she bent over and inspected the panties. She put two fingers in the waist band and tugged on it. Then she stuck the same two fingers in the leg hole along the inside of my thigh and checked that elastic; in doing so, her fingers poked my hairless ball-sack causing me to jump a bit.

She stood up and walked behind me to check out the view from the rear. I felt her grab the fabric and pull it tight into my ass crack.

“Should have bought a thong,” she mused. “Ah, well. Next time perhaps.” Her hand ran over the smooth fabric covering my ass cheek before slapping it.

“K, you can get dressed now.”

- - - -

Jess was dressed in a short black skirt and plunging neckline blouse exposing lots of her ample cleavage. Emma, a much more conservative blouse and navy blue pants.

Amelia’s black tube top showed off plenty of her fit stomach, not that she had anything that I hadn’t already seen. A pair of skin tight black jean shorts completed the ensemble.

There came a knock on the door and Jess asked me to answer it. The first of our guests were at the door: Liz. She was really number four if you counted Jess, Amelia, and me.

“Hey guys!” she said walking in. Then she noticed me at the door.

“Oh, hey, Aaron. I didn’t expect you here tonight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.