Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 116

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 116 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The girls returned and stood above me as I moaned, eyes closed, lying on the ground beneath them...

“Guess he liked it,” Jess commented, looking down on me with her hands on her hips.

“Seems so,” Amelia agreed. She bent over and helped me up off the sand. She brushed off my back and I returned the favor for her.

“K, children,” Jess said. “I think it’s time to call it a night.”

The guys all helped carry the cooler and other gear back to the limo. Phil saw the mostly naked and covered in sand group trudge back to his car. He hopped out, ignoring the sight, and opened the trunk. Fortunately for him, the interior of the limo was designed to be cleaned easily.

Everyone was exhausted so there were no more hi-jinx on the ride home. The guys all made sure they were fully dressed before exiting the limo as Phil dropped everyone off.

Kenny exited the limo and Jess reached through the window to grab his sleeve before he could go in. He turned back to her.

“Kenny, I hope you had a good time tonight.”

“I did!” Kenny assured her.

“Good,” Jess said with a smile. “Now take one last look at my body. Then you are going to go into your house, take off your wife’s clothing, and fuck the hell out of her. Will you do that, Kenny?”

Kenny swallowed, then nodded. “Yes, Ma’am! I’ll do it!”

Jess released his sleeve and slapped him on the ass.

“Great! Now go make me proud!” Jess watched as the house door closed behind him.

“Think he’ll do it?” I asked her. Jess considered.

“Yes,” she said after a moment’s reflection. “Yes, I do.”

Jess, Amelia, and I were all dropped off at our house. Amelia and I went inside but Jess stopped and turned to Phil who was waiting beside the car politely before leaving.

She leaned in without a word and pressed her naked body against him. He was too startled to react as she grabbed his head and kissed him. He just stood for a moment before relaxing and returning the kiss. His hands naturally wandered to Jess’ ass cheeks before he caught himself and pulled them back.

“Oh, Jess-Ma’am, I’m so sorry-” he started to say but Jess put a finger to his lips to silence him.

“Good night, Phil. Thank you for everything,” she said. She turned, let her ass brush his crotch, and went inside.

- - - -

Amelia was in the middle of removing my cage when Jess came in. As the retaining ring came off, I rubbed the area around my crotch where it had been.

“God, that feels good to have off,” I moaned.

“How was it to have on? Seriously?” Jess said. We all sat down on the couch while I thought about my answer.

“Seriously? I’m not sure,” I replied honestly. “Different. Obviously uncomfortable. ‘Painful’ might be too strong a word. It wasn’t like crop-to-the-ass painful. The humiliation of having to stay soft inside it was intense.”

“Well, you’re in luck!” Amelia said. “‘Cuz it was fitted to you and I can’t return something to stock that you ejaculated inside of, you get to keep it. Hopefully, Jess will find lots of opportunities to lock you up in it!”

“Lucky me,” I grumbled in mock displeasure. I had no doubt that Jess would use it a lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.