Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 114

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 114 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Back on dry land, the group found that I had laid out four towels on the sand over near the fire pit. I was aware of the schedule of events and was doing my assigned tasks.

Jess and Amelia both dropped down onto towels. Andre and Paul sat down on either side of Amelia; Jess had to pull the other two boys down next to her by their hands.

All of the guys had shrunken as a result of the cold water (no sympathy here), so Amelia wrapped her hands around the guys’ cocks and started pumping. Andre had shrunken to the point where his member was completely hidden inside her grip; Paul’s members, on the other hand, was still four inches completely flaccid.

Jess placed her hand on Brent’s chest and gently, but firmly, pushed him down onto his back. She leaned over to whisper in his ear. “Just go with the flow and enjoy it. Don’t make me rat you out to Emma for not playing along!”

Brent’s eyes widened and he nodded. Kenny was kneeling on the edge of the towel to Brent’s side, knees on the fabric with his feet hanging off and buried in the beach sand. Jess pumped Brent’s meat as she turned to Kenny.

“You are going to play with yourself for me. And when you cum, you are going to cum on me. Is that understood?”

“Ye-yes, got it!” Kenny stammered as he encircled his member. Jess smiled and nodded her approval. She turned away and straddled Brent’s lap, using her hand to push his cock forward between her legs.

Kenny pounded against his crotch as Jess lined up Brent’s member to her slit. The head of Brent’s cock slipped between her labia as she looked at Kenny over her shoulder.

“Pace yourself there, this isn’t a race!” she said to him. Kenny said nothing but dropped his pumping down to half speed in response.

Jess lowered herself onto Brent’s lap and took him into her, her pussy swallowing his manhood.

To the side of her, Amelia was on the towel on all fours. Paul’s cock (or, at least part of it at any rate) was in her mouth with her ass pointed at Andre behind her. He was on his knees, squeezing one of her ass cheeks. She pulled off of Paul’s meat to look over her shoulder at Andre.

“K, sweetie, we don’t have all night. If you want to do something else back there other than kick the tires, get to it,” she said. To help things along, she shuffled her legs wider allowing her slit to part just a bit.

Andre released her cheek and grabbed his dick, lining it up to Amelia’s tunnel. He slid hard into her, bottoming out quickly against her ass. The force pushed more of Paul’s monstrous cock into Amelia’s throat causing her to gag. She pulled off hurriedly, coughing.

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry!” Paul said despite having done nothing to apologize for. Amelia continued to cough for a few more seconds. Andre was still buried inside her, hands on her hips, but he wasn’t moving.

Jess stopped her bouncing on Brent’s crotch to look over at Amelia with concern.

“Everything ok, Amy?” Jess asked.

Had she ever called herself Amy? I had no idea but it seemed like the wrong time to question it. Amelia gave a thumbs up with another cough.

“No-” - a final cough - “no worries, girl. And you,” she said, turning to Paul, “don’t you ever apologize for THAT.” She pointed at his cock, sticking up and out from his crotch, still pointed at her menacingly.

“Lastly, you-” - she looked over her shoulder at Andre - “Go a bit easier when I have a mouth full of giant dick, ok?”

It was tough to see in the dim light, but Andre blushed furiously.

“Yes, Miss,” he said rather meekly, especially since his erection was still lodged in her.

“Great!” Amelia said. “K, everyone back to work!”

And with that, Andre pushed back into Amelia, albeit much more gently this time, and half of Paul’s dick disappeared once again into Amelia’s mouth.

Brent, Emma would be disappointed to learn later, was the first to cum. Jess was bobbing up and down, reverse cowgirl, on him when she heard the grunt from behind and felt his warm seed shoot up inside her. Jess squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to milk more of his cum but Brent didn’t really need the help.

Kenny came a moment later, shooting onto the left side of Jess’ face, half the squirt landing on her cheek, the rest across her lips.

Jess turned toward him and opened her mouth to catch the next two squirts before Kenny lost his ‘Umph’ and dribbled onto his hand. Jess swallowed the mouth full of cum, then ran her hand across the cum smeared on her cheek. She looked at it for a moment before making a show of licking Kenny’s seed from her palm as she stared him in the eyes. Kenny watched in silence as she did. Brent, meanwhile, was lucky to avoid any of Kenny’s jizz from landing on him, seeing as how he was positioned directly below the target.

Jess rolled off of Brent’s lap with an audible squish and dropped onto the towel on her butt. She looked down at her crotch and saw Brent’s cum leaking out of her.

“Aaron,” she said, waving me over. “I need a clean-up crew.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said as I rooted around in the duffel bag for the supplies I’d packed.

Brent and Kenny watched as Jess rolled onto her back and pulled her knees tight against her stomach, spreading her legs as much as her body allowed.

I knelt down in between them with the disposable douche bottle I had in hand. I said nothing as I inserted the rounded nozzle of the bottle into my wife’s messy pussy in front of the other two guys. Andre, Paul, and Amelia were a bit too preoccupied to watch.

I squeezed the thin plastic bottle and shot the liquid up into Jess. I made sure to turn and twist the bottle as I did so to maximize the cleansing. I have no idea if that actually helps, but it seemed right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.