Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 111

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 111 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Phil went out the front door and crossed straight to the car; me, not so much. Still naked- no, really, worse than naked - I peered around the corner of the doorway and out onto the street.

About the only thing to be thankful for was that Phil had parked the limo right at the curb across from the doorway, so at least I didn’t have to walk across the street bare-assed. And I had the cooler in front of my caged cock. It didn’t do much to hide the plug in my ass, though.

Phil unlocked the trunk without a comment or glance at my nakedness. Perhaps this sort of thing happened all the time to limo drivers?

I bent over and slid the cooler into the trunk. I closed the trunk and stood on the curb side of the car, my hands over my crotch and the cock-cage. It didn’t do much to protect my modesty.

“Here,” Phil said handing me his driver’s hat. I was confused for just a moment; why would I want to wear his hat? Oh, right, duh.

I gratefully took the hat and placed it over my crotch. It didn’t improve things much, but it was still better than my hands.

“The hat’s not going to get you in trouble with the girls, will it?” Phil asked.

“Probably,” I said with a small shrug. I figured the punishment from Jess and Amelia couldn’t be much worse than jail-time after my indecent exposure charge. Would they at least let me get dressed before throwing me in the slammer?

A woman in her twenties walked down the street. A girl of perhaps five or six walked along side her. She saw my not-well-hidden nudity and quickly slapped her hand over the eyes of the girl.

“Fucking pervert!” she hissed as she walked by.

“Mom! Mom! That man-” the girl started to say before “Mom” shushed her and hurried her off.

I smiled and nodded politely as she walked on by.

My next visitor was from our own building. Mary, our neighbor from down the hall, came out the building front door.

“Hey, Aaron,” she said with a smirk. She eyed me up and down.

“Hey, Mary. Nice day, eh?” I said, trying (and failing) to act casual.

“It’s getting better,” she said. “So, whatcha doin’?”

I shrugged. “Nothing much, just waiting for Jess and some friends to come out.” Totally casual.

“That so? And you’re waiting outside, in public, in the nude?” she asked lightly.

“Uh,” I said, trying quickly to think of a response. “I’m not nude. I have this hat.” Totally smooth.

Striking like a cobra, she swiped out and grabbed the hat from my hands, whipping it away and stepping back from me. I took half a step forward to grab it then stopped; moving any further would have exposed my ass which was at least mostly hidden by the side of the limo. I moved my hands down to cover my crotch.

“Mary! Please! Give it back!” I hissed, craning my neck around to see if anyone was watching. At that moment, no one was. Except Phil who was ignoring everything like a true professional.

Mary twirled the hat on her finger as she looked down at what it had been hiding. My hands were over my crotch for the most part but the cock cage was impossible to hide fully.

“What the hell is that?!” she exclaimed, pointing at it.

“Um, it’s, uh, a cock-cage,” I said as softly as I could. Phil coughed at that but said nothing. He wasn’t getting paid enough to intervene on this kind of crazy ass, freaky, white-people shit.

“What’s it for?” she asked, frowning.

“It keeps me from getting aroused,” I answered.

“Fuck, for real? Let me see it,” she said.

“I can’t. Please, just give the hat back,” I pleaded.

“Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. Let me see it first.” She crossed her arms over her chest while she waited.

I looked around again; fortunately, there was still no one in sight just then. I moved my hands to either side, exposing the clear plastic device to Mary. She put the hat behind her back as she bent in to get a better look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.