Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 109

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 109 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Kenny grabbed his crotch to shift the uncomfortable bulge that had formed there. All of the guys were in a similar predicament and it did not escape Amelia’s notice.

“Don’t worry, boys, we will address your situation in a moment,” she said. Then she turned to me. “Aaron, go clean yourself up, then get your cleaning supplies ready.” I departed to wash the hand that had been in my wife’s ass a few minutes before.

Amelia walked over to Andre and Jess over to Paul. Both girls knelt down on the floor in between their legs. The guys spread their legs wide to give the girls space.

Amelia reached up without a word and unbuttoned Andre’s pants; Jess did the same. As Amelia put her hands in Andre’s waistband, Andre took the cue and raised his hips up off the couch so that she could pull them out and down to his ankles. That left both guys seated with their underwear exposed. Twin sets of underwear were tented in the front but I could see that Paul was hiding a telephone pole as opposed to Andre’s pencil (a Dixon-Ticonderoga #2, I think.) Neither girl gave any show of noticing the difference themselves.

In unison, Jess and Amelia grabbed the waistband of their underwear and pulled them down, exposing their crotches to the others. My suspicion about what was being hidden was spot-on. Paul was hung like a horse. Andre’s wasn’t really pencil size; he was smaller than me but still not well below average. It just seemed that way with Paul right next to him.

Jess’ eyes widened in surprise as the monstrous shaft sprung out towards her face like a snake from a can. She knew not to show fear, though (they can smell fear, I’d heard.)

Brent and Kenny watched on with fascination from either side of the other two guys. Phil was still quiet over by himself.

Andre’s cock disappeared between Amelia’s lips. Jess’ tried to take Paul’s cock into her mouth but couldn’t even manage half (maybe a third?) of his length before reaching the point of gagging. I saw Andre glance over and frown for just a moment before turning his attention back to the girl who was blowing him.

Jess wrapped her left fist around the remainder of Paul’s meat; the amount that she couldn’t shoe-horn into her mouth, that is. She pumped away and pulled her mouth off to run her lips up and down on upper half of his shaft.

Andre did not hold out very long and climaxed first. I watched his face contorted, eyes closed, and teeth were bared. He put his hands on the back of Amelia head and I saw him try to pull her head in closer. It didn’t help any as his cock has already fully into Amelia’s mouth with her lips contacting his pubic mound.

Amelia, for her part, swallowed all of his cum in routine manner before Andre slumped back against the couch, fully spent. Amelia pulled off his meat and wiped the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand.

Jess sucked and pumped for several more minutes before Paul climaxed. In the complete opposite of Andre, Paul showed very little expression at all. I only knew he’d cum by the way Jess’ head jerked back and the fact that I could see her throat as she swallowed. And swallowed. And swallowed. The fucking guy must have dumped a gallon of cum into my wife’s stomach.

In the end, Jess pulled off, unable to take any more. I think that was a first for her.

Paul was right at the end of his orgasm so only two more small squirts came out which dribbled down his mile-long rod and onto Jess’ hand.

“Damn, when was the last time you’ve cum?” Jess exclaimed.

“It’s been a while,” Paul said flatly and without elaboration. “That was very good,” he added, equally flatly.

Amelia turned to me as Jess sucked the cum off of the side of her hand.

“Aaron, please hand each guy a wet wipe to clean up the remainder of the mess.”

I was grateful that she didn’t ask me to actually clean their cocks myself, but that was undoubtedly because the guys would freak out if she suggested it.

I pulled a couple of wipes from a package and handed them to each guy. Paul took one and rubbed it up and down his shaft which was still at 80% rigidity. Andre wiped his around his crotch which was mostly soft and shrunken at that point.

Jess leaned over and whispered into Paul’s ear. Paul’s eyes widened, glanced at me, then glanced back to her. He smiled and nodded. Jess would tell me later that she had invited him back for a future “play-date” so she could have another round with that: “magnificent specimen” were her exact words. Size doesn’t matter, right ladies? Pfft. So typical.

Andre looked around for a basket or something to throw his cum soiled wipe in. There wasn’t anything. But not to worry.

“Aaron,” Amelia said, seeing his predicament. “Can you please take their tissues?”

Andre looked like Amelia had slapped him but he turned toward me without a word, arm outstretched. Kind of like you would if you were handing someone a cum soaked tissue.

I took it carefully, trying my best to fold it to minimize the touching and mostly failing. Paul’s I just reached over and grabbed. I ran them both to the kitchen trash barrel and washed my hand.

When I returned, Paul and Andre were still naked from the waist down but the girls had turned their attention to Brent (who Amelia had selected) and Kenny (chosen by Jess.)

Jess was just kneeling on the floor in front of Kenny and looking up at him.

“No touching, I promise. That means that you’ll have to, uh, take matters into your own hands. But I’ll do my best to give you something to look at. Lose your drawers,” she said.

Kenny nodded silently and quickly shuffled around as he pulled his pants and underwear to the floor. His dick was average and unremarkable. In his excitement, he whipped his leg to one side, throwing his pants half-way across the room.

He dropped back down to the couch and scooted around to make himself comfortable. How many naked guy asses were going to be on my couch that night? How would I clean it? Does bleach damage leather? Probably.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.