Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 102

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 102 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma pushed herself off the podium and hobbled away, another wave of pleasure hitting her every few steps as she reached the far end of the stage.

“You should probably cut it back before she breaks her neck going down the stairs,” I said softly to the phone.

Brent didn’t answer but I saw the graph drop down to 10%. Not off, just enough to give her a break. Emma responded immediately. She heaved a huge sigh and straightened up. I watched as she hurried down the stairs before Brent could zap her again.

Back at her seat, Emma grabbed my wrist and turned the phone to face her.

“I hope you had fun today because it is going to cost that pretty butt of yours, sweetie-pie,” Emma said, a gleam in her eye.

“I did and it was worth it,” Brent said. He was grinning ear-to-ear though Emma couldn’t see it.

“Hey,” I said to Emma, “What did you whisper to the dean?”

“I told him I was having trouble walking because I had remote controlled vibrator lodged in my pussy,” Emma said straight-faced.

“You said what?!” I exclaimed. Emma laughed.

“No, not really. I told him I was having period cramps. Girls can get away with murder using that line,” Emma said.

Jess nodded on the other side of her

“She’s right, you know. It’s a very powerful card to play.”

A few more students made their way through and the ceremony was over. We exited together out the back.

Emma grabbed my arm to stop me just outside the auditorium door. People were exiting all around us.

“Aaron, point the phone at me,” Emma said. I did as she took a few steps back. I saw her take a deep breath.

“This is for you, babe,” Emma said to the camera. Bending over, she grabbed the hem of the gown and pulled it with a rush up to her neck.

Emma’s naked body was exposed to Brent, us, and about a dozen pedestrians who all suddenly stopped in their tracks.

In addition to her shaved pussy, Emma had blue tassels dangling from both nipples. Very festive, I thought.

She counted to ten before spinning around. She bent over at the waist and pulled the gown up over her back, exposing her ass. Holding her cheeks apart and poking through was a jeweled butt plug the exact same shade as the cap and gown. I made a mental note to ask Jess how Emma managed to color coordinate that; She would tell me later that when you have a $5000 credit at the adult toy store, they are very accommodating with custom orders and will provide for you, in Amelia’s words, “pretty much any fucking thing you want.” Good to know.

Emma shook her ass at the camera, the movement making waves through her ass flesh. The mid-day sun glinted off the fake jewel in the center of the plug, creating a starburst effect on the screen of the phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.