Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 101

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 101 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

We got to the college early. I wanted to ensure that we got good seats in the front row. The range on the vibrator was plenty long enough but I needed to be fairly close to the front for Brent to be able to see everything. The cellphone camera had no “zoom.” And I suspected there would be lots to see.

We sat down and got comfortable. There were a handful of other families in the room but it was a large auditorium so there wasn’t anyone directly on the side of us.

I pulled up my contacts list on the phone and hit send.

“Hello?” Brent said on the other end.

“Hold on, Brent, let me put you on speaker,” I said. I sat my phone on my lap.

“Hi, Em! Hi, guys!” Brent said, his voice loud in the quiet hall. I lowered the volume.

“Hi, Brent!” Jess said. “Are you all squared away to watch everything from the station?”

“Yep,” he replied. “I’m in my private room used for sleeping. It doesn’t hold anything other than a twin bed, but it’ll do.”

“K, Brent,” I said. “Open the app I setup on your phone and press the button that says ‘Go’”

We all heard a short laugh from Brent’s end of the phone, but only I knew what had caused it. The app on his phone was one part of the pair that I’d coded myself and the button was actually a photo of a vagina with “Go!” printed on it. I figured he’d get a kick out of it.

“K, it says ‘Please wait, socket connecting,’,” he said. There was a few moments of silence before the screen flashed and changed.

When it did, the screen was divided into two halves, top and bottom. The top half showed Brent’s face while the bottom half was completely black. Black, that was, until I lifted the phone up off my lap which was blocking the front facing camera. Once I did, the bottom half showed the image being recorded which, at that moment, was the base of the auditorium stage.

“Can you guys see me?” asked Brent.

“Yes,” I replied for us. “How ‘ bout you?”

“Yep, I can see the stage,” he replied.

I swung the phone up and around, sweeping it across the room.

“Whoa!” he shouted. “You’re going to make me sick if you keep doing that!”

“Whoops, sorry,” I said sincerely. I braced the phone on my knee and angled it to get the best view. “How’s that?”

“Much better,” he replied.

“K, on the bottom of your screen you should see the other item we discussed.” I was being deliberately vague because Emma didn’t know about the final surprise. But she figured it out a moment later. She shrieked and jumped in her seat as the vibrator buzzed to life. She looked at my hands, but saw that I wasn’t touching anything.

“Who...” she started to ask as she grabbed her crotch.

“Me,” Brent answered. The buzzing between her legs stopped.

I elaborated. “I hacked the software so that Brent could connect to my phone and in turn allow him to operate the v-” I stopped myself from saying ‘vibrator’ aloud as several families were all within earshot around us now. “the ‘device’, from the fire-station. If that isn’t the ‘next best thing to being there’ then I don’t know what is.”

“Aaron, you arranged all that?” Emma asked incredulously.

“I did. I have skills beyond those in the bedroom, you know,” I said. That sentence got me a scornful look from a forty-something blond woman sitting three seats to my left. I’d have to be more careful.

“So,” I continued, “It’s Brent who is going to be, uh, ‘driving Miss Daisy’, down there today.” I chuckled at my euphemism. No one else did. Tough crowd.

“K,” I said, turning my attention back to Brent. “Swinging the phone around.”

I turned towards Emma – much more slowly this time, so as not to make Brent vomit in the firehouse – and pointed the camera so he could see her, rather than the empty stage.

“Hey, sweetie,” Brent said. His picture was facing me but I had a suspicion that his comment was directed at his fiancée.

“Hey, baby,” Emma said to the rear of my phone. She smiled and blew him a kiss. She was rewarded with more tickling inside her pussy.

“Oooooh, Brent,” she moaned. Her moan earned us another glowering look from the blond buzz-kill down the row. Emma didn’t care, though.

At the very bottom of the screen on my phone was a tiny bar gauge that showed the intensity that Brent had the vibrator set to. I thought it would be fun to watch the level change as he played around with it. At that moment, Emma was buzzing at about 35% which gradually lowered back down to 0%.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.