Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 100

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Those of us who were naked got dressed and we all parted ways.

Back at home, I got to fuck Jess from behind over the edge of our sofa as payment for throwing the contest. I didn’t get anal (perhaps that was the ‘consequence’?) but it still felt like a pretty fair deal.

After cleaning ourselves up, I started Googling for ideas on the graduation ceremony.

“Hey, Jess, come here,” I called out from the desk where I was seated in front of our computer.

“What’s up?” she said coming up behind me. She put her hand on the back of my head as she looked over my shoulder at the screen.

“So,” I said, “here is my thinking. I use my cellphone camera to video the graduation ceremony and send it via Skype to Brent who can watch it at the fire-station. Not exactly like being there, but a pretty good compromise, I think.”

Jess nodded slowly. “I agree. Let me run it by Emma.” She pulled out her own phone and called Emma up, telling her my thoughts. She listened as Emma spoke back and then a saw a smile develop on Jess’ face.

“Wow! I guess I trained you well,” she said into the receiver. “Alright, let me talk to Aaron and come up with a plan.” She hung up the phone.

“Emma loves that idea, but wants to make things more interesting for poor Brent stuck at work...”


That led us to the mall and Spooner’s to start using our rather significant store credit.

“Well, if it isn’t my newest favorite customers!” Amelia said as we walked in.

“I’m sure the $5000 credit on our tab has something to do with that,” Jess responded back. Amelia laughed.

“Well, doesn’t hurt!” she said.

“Are you on commission here? Is that even ok to ask?” Jess asked.

“It is and I’m not,” Amelia answered. “Don’t worry about me, though. I’m better paid than you’d probably think for a mall store clerk. I’m actually the store manager here. And, as such, I get a performance bonus based on overall monthly sales, so that’s kind of like a commission. The district manager said that my sales, particularly in the ‘Sexual Health’ product lines, far, far out pace any of the other stores. They are considering sending some other managers here to ‘learn from me.’”

Jess laughed. “Well, if you need Aaron here to strip in the middle of your store again to help you demonstrate your sales technique, just let me know when and I’ll make sure he’s here!”

“Hey, I just may take you up on that,” she said, quite seriously I noticed. “So, anyway, I assume you guys didn’t come all the way out here to discuss my sales skills. How are we looking to violate your husband today?”

“Actually,” Jess said, “it’s not Aaron we are going to be violating.”

Jess explained the situation and told Amelia what we were looking for. Amelia happily took us over to the products in question – specifically, vibrators that came with little remote controls to activate them. While Jess examined one, my eyes fell on a similar, but different, product in a box nearby. I picked it up and the brain-gears turned again. I pulled out my phone and started Googling the specific product. Amelia noticed.

“If you are checking online pricing, please note that we do have a liberal price match policy-”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.