Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 99 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“Yes! Oh, God, Brent, yes!” Emma exclaimed as she dropped down on onto her knees in front of him. She threw her arms around him and squeezed him with all her might.

“I love you so much, Em,” Brent said. His body was pressed hard against hers.

Emma pushed away and put her hands on either side of his face.

“I love you too, Brent,” she said before leaning in to kiss him.

Jess was the first to start applauding and whistling. Liz and Mike joined in a shortly thereafter. I, unfortunately, had a cum soaked paper towel in one hand and a spray bottle in the other.

“Woohoo!” I called out in lieu of clapping.

Emma leaned back, then looked down. Brent’s softening cock had leaked cum all over the front of her blouse. Emma was too dazed to do anything besides stare at the smear. Fortunately, Jess took over.

“Aaron, you were in charge of cleaning up all the mess,” she said. I didn’t like the tone.

“Yes, Ma’am, I was just finishing,” I answered. I resumed cleaning up the last of the jizz.

“No, I don’t think you’re done,” she said slowly. She let her words sink in before explaining.

“See,” she continued, gesturing at Brent’s dick, “there is still a mess on the end there. And on the end of Mike’s as well. Get a clean towel and clean both of their members for them.”

I cringed, but at least she didn’t ask me to lick anything clean. I pulled a clean towel off the roll and knee-walked over to Brent. Emma moved away to give me room without saying anything.

“Please don’t use any window cleaner on it!” Brent said, suddenly nervous.

“Uh, no, no, I won’t,” I said quietly. I tentatively reached out with the paper towel, pausing in front of his cock for a few moments before wiping the end of it’s residual cum. I imagine that the paper towel didn’t feel particularly pleasant, but it wasn’t particularly pleasant for me either.

I turned to Emma and used a clean part of the towel to clean up her blouse as best I could. It was probably going to stain, though, I thought.

I took another clean towel to clean Mike’s dick in similar manner. Mike tensed visibly and I saw him hold his breath. He clearly wanted to protest but didn’t. I’m not sure if he was courageous enough to put up with it or just too afraid to go against Jess and Emma.

Regardless of which it was, Jess was unsatisfied with how much dick I was handling. Sorry, I mean, with the “cleaning job I was doing.”

“Aaron, I don’t think you are getting him ‘really, really clean.’ Hold his shaft in your hand – no, hold the underside. Yeah, like that. Now, run your thumb along the underside from base to tip, making sure that any left-over cum is drained. There you go, that’s it. Much better. Now roll his balls around in your other hand to make sure there isn’t any left in there, either.” - Yeah, right.

Mike’s anxiety level was at an 11. I was sure he was going to freak out any second but in the end, he suffered through my touching his manhood.

Finished, I stood up and brought all of the cum soiled towels to the storage closet which had a large waste barrel.

While I was gone, Jess walked over to Mike and whispered in his ear. I saw Mike listen, pause to consider, then nod agreement to ... something. Jess smiled and clapped him on the shoulder.

“Aaron,” she said as I returned, “You didn’t clean Liz, did he Liz?”

Liz was taken by surprise but recovered quickly to play along. “No, Ma’am. He didn’t.”

“Oh, ok,” I replied. “I’ll get some more paper towels.” I turned to head back to the closet but Jess grabbed my arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.