Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Brent, Mike and I started pumping away on our manhood; I with much less vigor than the other two thanks to my requirement to fail. Liz, meanwhile, used one hand to spread her pussy lips apart and pressed the buzzing “lipstick” against her clit. Once she found the spot, her mouth dropped open and I saw her eyes close.

I quickly realized that even at 50% speed, watching the chick next to me masturbate was making my job of losing harder so I had to look away.

My eyes wandered around the empty store; I counted drop-ceiling tiles. I noted that the store must have been freshly repainted as there were spots of blue painters tape still along some trim work. Brent was the first to cum.

I heard him grunt and saw out of the corner of my eye as his jizz shot out into the shiny tile floor. I continued to pound my meat as I tried to ignore the sound of the vibrator buzzing away on the love-button of the girl next to me. I could see in my peripheral vision the tiny circles she was making with the toy.

Mike came second, his cum soiling the floor as well. I could see that he got much better range than Brent; perhaps one of the virtues of youth. Ah well.

Once he finished, he fell backward and sat on his heels. I could see both him and Brent turn to watch Liz and me.

I was trying hard to hold back but the situation was not making it easy. Stopping my stroking completely would have been a dead giveaway and, I figured, spoiled the “contest.”

Fortunately though, I heard Liz take a series of short breaths and saw her stomach quiver.

“Eee, eee, eee!” she cried out. Her body arched and she held the lipstick against her mound for another couple beats before dropping it on the floor.

“Unh, ohhh!” she shouted as her orgasm washed over her. I was so entranced watching her shake that I forgot about holding back and climaxed myself.

I’d turned to look at Liz and that caused my semen to shoot out and land on the spot in front of her. I moaned as I pumped all of my seed out in front of the watching eyes.

“Well,” Emma said, “Looks like Liz did make a mess after all. Who knew?” She gestured to the squirts of cum on the ground in front of Liz. She, Jess, and Liz all got chuckles out of that as I caught my breath, my cock shrinking in my hand.

“And,” she said, continuing, “since Aaron finished last – which, incidentally, was NOT where I would have laid MY betting money – he is the winner who gets to clean up all the yummy, tasty cum. With his tongue.”

“What! I’m not-” I started but Emma cut me off with laughter.

“Lighten up, I’m only joking. There’s cleaning supplies in the closet at the far end of the store,” she said, gesturing in that direction.

“Oh, ok,” I said, calming down. I headed out back.

“So,” Emma said, kneeling down on the side of Liz and putting an arm around her, “that was pretty hot.” Quite the understatement.

“And FUN,” Liz said, still a bit out of breath.

“Mistress Emma,” Brent said. That was the first time Mike or Liz had heard “Mistress” used and it caught both their attentions. Brent didn’t even think anything of it.

“Yes, Brent?” Emma replied leaning forward to look over at him.

“I’d like to announce some news myself if I may go over to my clothes?”

“Sure, go ahead,” she said.

I returned with some paper towels and spray bottle of window cleaner. I got on my knees and started wiping up Brent’s cum first.

Brent rooted around in his pants and walked back, still naked, with something behind his back.

“Ma’am,” he said to Emma. “Could you stand up, please?”

I sprayed the floor with the window cleaner and wiped it clean before moving on to Mike’s puddle of semen.

Emma stood up and turned to him, puzzled, as Brent dropped back down to a kneeling position.

Mike’s cum was a weird off-white color; what did kids eat these days? I swiped across his mess.

Brent brought one knee back up and came around with his hidden hand. In it was a small box that he flipped open. I heard Jess exclaim “Oh my God!”

I stopped for a moment to see what was going on as I cleaned my own sperm that had landed in front of Liz.

“Emma Russell,” Brent began. I could now see that the box he was holding a diamond ring which was sparkling. It looked quite a bit larger than the one I’d bought for Jess back in the day; I hoped she didn’t notice (I found out later that she did.)

“After my wife passed away,” Brent continued, “I couldn’t imagine loving anyone again. Until I met you. You’ve made me happier than I ever thought possible since that awful day. And now I want to make sure you stay in my life for the rest of it. Emma Russell ... will you marry me?”

Emma was in shock and had her hands covering her mouth as she looked down at him. For a moment, I wasn’t sure what she was going to say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.