Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 95

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 95 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Two weeks later, Emma was standing in the center of her empty apartment. Thanks to her short time living there, it looked identical to when she’d moved in, walls still clean and white, carpets (cheap, but new) unstained and unfaded.

She’d opted to leave behind most of her furniture. That included her living room sofa, the kitchen table set, and pretty much everything in the bedroom save for the mattress. Brent’s house was fully furnished so she had neither the need nor the space for any of it.

The mattress she had removed and disposed of. Leaving behind the mattress that she’d fucked Brent silly on seemed, well, icky. She arranged for a new one to be delivered for Mike.

She was joined by Jess, Mike, and myself. Since Emma was giving up her apartment to him for a steal, Mike felt obligated to help her move. The fact that the sooner she was out, the sooner he was in, well, that was just a bonus.

“Well, this is it guys,” Emma said to Jess and me with a sigh.

“Don’t be like that,” Jess replied. “You’re going to be living fifteen minutes away. And you are going to visit anytime you like, you hear me?”

Jess leaned in and put her arms around Emma. Emma returned the embrace.

“So,” I said, turning to Mike. “Are you going to need help moving your stuff in?”

“No,” Mike said, turning to me. “I should be good. I have two friends from school who are helping me load the U-Haul tomorrow. All I really have is my clothes and a mattress since Emma was nice enough to leave all of her stuff. Thank you for the offer, though.”

“Oh, Emma,” he said, turning to her. “Liz and I are going out on our first date tonight!”

“Mike! That’s great! I’m so happy for you!” Emma said.

“Thanks. I’m a bit nervous, but knowing that I, uh, don’t really have anything to hide from her takes a lot of the pressure off,” he said.

“No need to thank me for that!” Emma said laughing.

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t!” Mike said, laughing back.

“So,” Jess said, “That girl isn’t your girlfriend or anything yet?”

“No, we work together and while she got to, uh, see more of me than I intended before our first date, we aren’t actually seeing each other yet,” Mike said. Jess was already aware of the whole story but didn’t let on.

“Perfect! Then there is nothing wrong with my welcoming you to the building then,” Jess said.

Before Mike could ask what that meant, Jess was reaching out and unbuttoning Mike’s pants.

“Hey, what are you-” Mike started to say. He was moving to block Jess’ hands but Emma stopped him.

“Just go with it,” she said. Mike looked at her, then relaxed.

Shortly thereafter, Mike’s pants and underwear were on the floor and he was standing naked from the waist down in front of Emma and his two future-neighbors.

Jess was on her knees in seconds. Her fist wrapped around Mike’s mostly flaccid member and pumped him as her tongue teased his pee-hole. It didn’t take long for Mike to grow to attention under Jess’ grip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.