Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 93

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma sat on the floor, recovering from her ass fucking. Mike was lying on the floor next to her on his back.

“You know,” Mike said from the floor, “I have a small confession to make.”

“What’s that?” Emma asked lightly.

“As humiliating as it was today in the break-room ... it was actually kind of exciting, too...” He was quiet when he said it, embarrassed to admit it.

Emma laughed. “So, are you saying you’re into bondage now, Mike?”

“Wellll ... I wouldn’t say ‘into it’ exactly ... but I didn’t hate it exactly either. Also...”

There was a long pause. Emma had to prod him to continue. “Yeah?”

“I’m sorry I said no when you asked me out,” he said quietly.

Emma turned to him.

“Hey, you don’t need to apologize for that at all. I’m a big girl and can handle rejection. Well, I should be able to handle rejection. I, actually, handled it pretty badly. And I’m sorry for that. It wasn’t very adult of me. You’ve been nothing but nice, pleasant, and a friend to me and there was nothing wrong with your gently turning me down. I, on the other hand, was a complete asshole,” Emma said. Her faced drooped as she recalled how she teased him at work; God, how she’d abused him in the break-room. Whether he’d enjoyed it or gotten off on it, Jess was right. It was so wrong of her. How had she not realized it? God...

Mike put a hand on her leg. “I forgive you,” he said seriously. “I mean it. Water under the bridge.”

“Thank you, Mike,” Emma said, smiling again. A small tear had formed at the corner of one eye and she brushed it away.

“One more thing...” Mike said after a pause, “do you think Liz would go out with me?”

Emma burst out into laughter.

“Only way to find out is to ask her. But, for what it’s worth, I think you have a pretty good shot. You should definitely take it,” she said.

“I think I might. But Liz is older than me, she graduated a couple of years ago, and I know she has her own apartment. It’s tough still living at home,” Mike said. “You can’t seem mature when you live under mommy and daddy’s roof.”

Emma thought about that for a moment. “Hey, Mike,” she said.

“Yeah?” Mike asked without lifting his head.

“How would you like to get out of your parent’s house?” Emma inquired. That made Mike bolt upright and turn to her.

“I’d love to, but how would I do that? My parents are wealthy but they firmly believe that kids need to ‘find their own way’. Their words. They don’t charge me to live here, but they don’t pay for anything either. And you know how shitty they pay us at Pet Hub,” he said, frowning.

“I’m moving in with my boyfriend next weekend but I’m in a lease for another six months. If you are interested, I’ll sublet it to you for,” - she considered a moment -”$300 per month,” Emma offered.

“$300? Where the hell did you find an apartment in this city for $300?” Mike was incredulous. Emma laughed.

“I didn’t. It’s $950 per month. But I’ll cover the rest of it. At least until the end of the lease. After that, you’re on your own for the balance but that gives you ... ten months to find a roommate. Or a sugar-momma to pay for it,” Emma added with a chuckle.

“Emma, that’s ... incredible. And way too generous. I can’t accept that. If you are still feeling guilty about-”

Emma cut him off. “It’s not that. I am locked into the lease anyway, so I might as well let someone else get some use out of it.”

“Ok...” Mike said, “but I’m sure you could find someone else to sublet it to for more.”

Emma shrugged. “Perhaps. But I’d rather let you have it. Suffice it to say that the money isn’t an issue for me. And because I’m giving you such a great deal on it, you’ll have a very strong incentive to be a very good neighbor to my good friends Jess and Aaron. And they could use a good neighbor. The last one that moved in called the cops on them her first night there!” Emma fell onto her back in laughter. Mike had no idea why that was so funny but smirked anyway.

“So,” Emma said once she had recomposed herself, “what do you say? You interested?”

“Yes!” Mike exclaimed. “Absolutely!”

“Perfect. After I finish moving out, I’ll give you the tour and get you the keys. And introduce you to Aaron and Jess,” she said with a wry smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.