Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 85

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“Emma, this has gone far enough. Untie me right now!” Mike commanded. Emma wasn’t impressed.

“No,” was all she said.

“I’m serious!” he shouted. “Right NOW!” The extra emphasis on ‘now’ was sure to work, he thought. It didn’t.

“Time’s wasting, kiddo. Tick tock, tick tock,” Emma said. She pretended to look at a non-existent watch for effect but he couldn’t see it from his angle anyway so the effort was wasted.

“Emma,” he said, his tone taking a more reasonable approach. “I just came. I can’t cum again like that. I need time,” he said, pleading.

“You have it- twenty minutes now to be exact,” she said.

“I CAN’T, really!” he protested.

Emma reached under him and started fondling his balls.

“Sure you can. I know you’ll need some assistance what with you being a bit tied up at the moment.” Emma chuckled at the pun. Mike didn’t. “And I’m a reasonable person. I’m more than happy to help you achieve your goal.”

While still playing with his balls, she used her other hand to rotate the plug in his ass.

“Oooohhhh...” Mike moaned. The feeling was unlike anything he’d felt before and made him forget about his predicament for a brief moment.

The hand on his balls slid forward to the base of his shrunken shaft. Emma gave it several little tugs, pulling the penile skin taut as she continued to play with the plug.

For the first five minutes, she got no reaction out of Mike besides lots of grunting and groaning as she pulled and tugged on his soft member.

“Geez, time’s a-wastin’ here, Mike,” she said.

“I can’t do it!” he said. He sounded like he might be ready to cry. Emma stopped playing with him and walked around to the front of the table to his head. She squatted down in front of him and put a hand on the back of his head.

“Yes, you can. I believe in you, Mike. Think hot, sexy thoughts,” she said. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. In spite of everything, he kissed her back.

“K, we are going to try some more. Alright?” she asked. Her eyes were kind and gentle which had the desired effect. Mike sniffled and nodded.

“Good boy,” Emma said, rubbing his head as she stood back up.

She resumed rotating the plug in his ass and Mike resumed his moaning. Instead of tugging on his cock, Emma focused her fingers just on the rim of the head. She brushed over and over right on the sensitive glans there, much as she had when she’d stroked Brent off. Emma didn’t know it, but Mike had his eyes closed and was trying to conjure up all of the hottest nude photos he’d ever seen online.

Another five minutes passed without a rise but Emma didn’t threaten him further. She just continued rubbing again and again on his cock head. Eventually, his moaning changed from a “Mmmmm” to an “Oooooohhh” and Emma knew she must be making progress.

Indeed, a couple more minutes passed and she felt his member begin to harden again. At that point, she stopped playing with the butt-plug and played with his balls instead. One hand teased his cock rim while the other rolled his testes around like billiard balls.

At the fourteen-minute mark, Mike was fully erect again. Emma stopped playing with his cock head and started stroking him again. She pumped away underneath him for another two minutes before he spoke up.

“Um, Emma?” he asked sheepishly. Emma stopped masturbating him but kept her hands on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.