Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 82

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

As Emma undid the restraints holding Brent down, she related the story of how she fucked me after my being denied release all night. Then she proceeded to tell Brent about her “training session” with Jess and mentioned that some of the sex that he smelled on her was actually Jess’. She made sure to leave out no detail including leaving Jess bound up for me to find (and use) when I got home.

“Damn, that’s hot,” Brent said softly as he massaged his wrists.

All the storytelling was making Emma’s imagination wander.

“K, lift your legs,” Emma instructed. As she was removing the vibrator from Brent’s ass, another idea occurred to her.

Emma sat there for a moment, chewing her lower lip. Brent frowned.

“What is it, Em?”

Emma took a breath before speaking.

“You’ve been very understanding so far, but if this next request is out of line, I totally understand.” She looked up to meet his eyes before continuing. Brent waited patiently.

“So, you remember Mike, who I work with?” Emma asked. Brent nodded.

“Well, I want to, uh, have some fun with him,” Emma said nervously.

Brent’s frown deepened. “Ok ... I am fine with that, but I have to ask, why? From what you told me, I didn’t think that you were into him anymore...”

Emma shook her head. “I’m not, but I’ve been imagining a lot of things lately and have some, fantasies, shall we say...”

Brent shrugged his shoulders, leaned over, and kissed Emma on the cheek. “Go for it. It’s fine with me. But you’ll have to tell me all about it later.”

“God, you are awesome,” Emma said. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, resting her hand on the inside of his thigh. Her fingers brushed his freshly shaved ball sack and she looked down to see that he was already getting hard again.

“Well,” she said, “I had a big supper but I think I can still find room for dessert.” And she took his cock back into her mouth once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.