Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 78

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma didn’t go home to her apartment; she didn’t have much time left, so she went to the local Walgreens which was fortunately only a block away from our apartment building.

She was sure she looked rather disheveled upon entering the store, having just finished screwing the hell out of her neighbor, but if she did, none of the clerks at the pharmacy seemed to care.

She picked up an electric beard trimmer, just as Jess had suggested. Eyeing the rack next to it, she grabbed a disposable razor kit as well. She wasn’t sure if she was confident enough to shave Brent with the blade yet, but it wouldn’t hurt to have it. She picked up a few of the blades she used to shave herself as well.

Making the most of her trip, she also picked up a couple bottles of baby oil and an enema kit because, well, why not? Some isopropyl alcohol for sterilizing and containers of baby wipes rounded out the trip.

Her next stop was to the mall.

- - - -

DING DONG

The little motion sensor near the doorway alerted the clerk to Emma’s arrival. Amelia called out from behind the counter where she was ducked down sorting merchandise tags.

“Welcome to Spooner’s!”

Emma walked up to the counter as Amelia stood up.

“Hi,” Emma began, “I’m Emma. I don’t know if you rememb-”

Amelia cut her off with a hearty laugh.

“Oh, I remember you! I hope you don’t think that stripping my customers and shoving butt-plugs in them in the middle of my store is an every day occurrence.”

Emma chuckled awkwardly.

“So what can I help you with?” Amelia asked, tenting her fingers on the counter in front of her.

Emma took a deep breath and let it out. She was very comfortable around Jess, Aaron, and Brent, but Amelia was still basically a stranger to her.

“Um, I need a few things. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen?” Emma asked.

Amelia leaned back and pulled a pad and pen from under the counter, placing it on the counter in front of Emma. Emma took them and begin writing quickly. She kept the pad hidden with one hand; she didn’t know why since she was about to hand the list to Amelia anyway, but it still made her feel more at ease to do so.

Finished, she turned the pad back to Amelia who picked it up and started scanning through it. Her gaze was passive; her only real expression was a couple of nods upon reaching the end.

“Wow, guess you and the new guy are really moving things right along! This isn’t still for your first time, is it?” Amelia asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“No!” Emma said a bit too loudly. “Uh, no, we’ve, uh, had sex already.” She couldn’t meet Amelia’s look as she said it.

Amelia looked back to the list, studying the rest of it.

“Damn, girlfriend!” Amelia exclaimed. She put a fist out and held it in front of Emma. Emma was totally perplexed.

“Don’t just leave me hangin’, girl!” Amelia said in exasperation. Emma finally caught on and gave Amelia a clumsy fist-bump.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.