Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 76

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“Whatever you like, Mistress,” Jess said obediently. Emma pushed herself up to a sitting position; she then twisted her body to dig back in the pile of toys. Retrieving one, she turned back to Jess.

“I want to fuck you,” Emma said simply, holding up a strap-on dildo which dangled in front of Jess’ face.

“As you wish, Mistress. I’ll need a bit of help getting back up, though,” she said. She floundered a bit on the floor to show her lack of mobility. Emma leaned over and helped pull Jess back up on all fours.

Emma picked up the bottle of lube to grease the strap-on, then set it back down. Jess’ juices had flowed all over her hands, so she was pretty sure Jess would be fine without it.

She started to put the harness on, then reconsidered. Things might get messy and she was still fully clothed.

Setting the harness to the side, she rapidly stripped off her clothes and placed them in a neat pile. She went and stood in front of Jess and placed her ass cheek in Jess’ face.

“Place a kiss on the cheek,” Emma said mildly. Jess had to stretch her face a bit to reach, but she did and placed a long kiss on Emma’s large white globe. Emma liked that.

Turning around, she placed her shaved crotch (reshaven just that morning) in Jess’ face.

“Kiss here, too,” she said, pointing at her slit. Jess did so again and Emma dropped to a squat in front of her.

“Thank you for this. I know I’m supposed to stay domineering and all, but I want you to know that I love this. And this really does help. And will help. So, thank you, Jess.” She put her hands on either side of Jess’ smiling face and kissed her passionately before standing back up.

Back at Jess’ rear, Emma wrapped the harness straps behind her back and buckled them. The cold metal of the buckle surprised her and her jerk caused the dildo to flop around in front of her. The sight of that amused her. She flicked it with a finger and watched it bob around some more. Did guys do that themselves? She had no idea.

Putting her hands on her hips, Emma surveyed the landscape that was Jess’ naked ass and pussy. She considered removing the plug and fucking her in the ass, but decided to leave it in place. It would look cute as she pumped into her to see the plug there.

Jess’ pussy was still dripping from all the excitement. Emma had to hold the rubber dong with one hand to get it lined up.

As expected, Jess’ lips parted with no effort at all as the toy touched them. Emma made a motion with her hips and half of the length of the dildo disappeared inside her neighbor. Jess was so wet, and exhausted, that she made no sounds at all while being impaled. That disappointed Emma a bit; she was hoping for some reaction, emotion, something, but she also understood that Jess had the much tougher role that day.

Emma pushed her hips in fully and the entire dildo was inside Jess. Jess’ body rocked forward as Emma’s thighs connected with her butt cheeks. That eeked a grunt out of Jess, but that was all.

Emma pulled half-way out before pumping back into Jess again. This time, while fully inside her, Emma reached down and rotated the butt plug lodged in Jess.

“Ooooo, Mistress...” Jess moaned. That was more like it.

Emma wasn’t going to make Jess climax again, so she moved her attention to herself. She slid her hand in-between the base of the dildo and her crotch, finding her own clit this time. She pumped two more times into Jess as she frigged herself but found the movements too distracting. Looking around, she saw the bullet vibe on the floor next to her and reached over for it. She didn’t withdraw from Jess which caused the strap-on to put a huge pressure on the inside wall of Jess’ pussy, almost knocking her over again in the process.

“Unnngghh, Mistress, careful please,” she groaned.

“Sorry, Jess! I didn’t mean that!” Emma said, sincerely sorry. Straightening back up, she turned the small toy on and slid in between her skin and the strap-on harness, lodging it firmly at the top of her crack.

The feeling of the vibe touching her clit caused her to instinctively pull back, almost causing her to fall out of Jess’ pussy. Pulling back did nothing to move the toy away from her, of course, and she put both hands on Jess’ ass cheeks to steady herself. She’d had no idea how effective the tiny little toy was when buzzing against the love button. No wonder Jess had cum so hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.