Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 74

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The chrome plated phallus buzzed violently. As she placed it against Jess’ pussy, Emma could see her lips flapping in front of her like the tines of a tuning fork.

“Mmm, oooohhh...” Jess moaned.

With only a light push, the vibrator slid into Jess’ waiting pussy. Her dripping tunnel swallowed it eagerly.

Jess’ toes curled up as the vibrator tickled her walls. Emma’s knuckles connected with Jess’ labia once it was fully inserted and Emma released her grip on it.

For several minutes, Emma just sat and watched as Jess trembled in front of her. The only sounds in the room were the toy, buzzing like a swarm of angry bees, and Jess’ deep panting. She’d been teased for quite some time now and was already well aroused.

Emma considered what to do next and looked back to the pile. Her eyes landed on another vibrator. It was much smaller, a bullet style one not much larger than the AA battery it held. Turning the knob on it, it began vibrating also. It was less powerful than the one currently rammed into Jess, but it was perfect for what she intended to do with it.

She was just about to stand up when she noticed the vibrator (the one in Jess) starting to slide out, so she pushed it back in until only the black plastic knob was visible once more.

“Oooohhh, Mistress Emma, that feels awesome!” Jess cooed.

Emma stood up and walked around to Jess’ front again. She held the bullet vibe in front of Jess’ face.

“Does that toy feel good?” Emma asked pleasantly. Jess had trouble speaking between pants.

“Yes, oh yes, it, it does, Mistress,” she managed.

“Good. But I bet this little devil will make you feel even better,” Emma said. She turned it on again and ran the buzzing bullet across Jess’ cheek and then across her mouth.

“Kiss it for me, Jess,” Emma said, holding the toy at her lips. Jess puckered and did as she was told.

Emma returned to Jess’ rear and seated herself. She pushed the big vibrator back in once more.

“Geez, Jess, if you like the feeling of this toy so much, how come you keep trying to push it out?” Emma asked with a giggle.

“I ... I ... I’m sorry, Mistress, I, I don’t mean to. It DOES feel, feel, so good,” Jess panted.

Emma said nothing further as she reached under Jess with the little vibe and searched around for Jess’ clit. She knew she’d found it when her body tensed like she’d touched a live wire.

Her back arched as she involuntarily tried to lift off the device, but Emma’s hand followed her upwards, maintaining constant pressure on her nub.

“Oh, FUCK, Em!” Jess cried out, breaking character for the first time.

“Shhhh...” Emma said. “Just enjoy it.”

She moved the vibe back and forth like a brush moving across a canvas and Jess’ body began making waves.

The vibrator in Jess’ pussy tried to slip out once more but Emma caught it and rammed it back in. Then, thinking better of it, she started fucking Jess with it while teasing her button at the same time.

“Oh, my GOD, that’s amazing, ohhhh...” Jess was shouting. Emma couldn’t see the faces Jess was making, the sensations of being bound up while Emma worked her over almost too much to bear.

In and out, the chrome vibe went while the bullet tickled the top of her slit. Jess’ breathed in gasps beneath the motions.

“Eeee ... eee ... eee...” Jess cried as she approached the edge.

“Go ahead,” Emma encouraged, “let it go. Cum for me. Cum for Emma.”

And Jess did. She came harder than she could remember climaxing in quite a while.

“Oh, AHHHH, GOD!” she screamed. Emma continued to press the bullet against her clit but stopped fucking Jess with the larger one. She moved that hand to hold Jess steady as she thrashed in front of her.

“Oooooh, that’s incredible, oh Emma!” Jess screamed. She bucked for another twenty seconds in front of Emma as her orgasm continued.

“Oh, God, please, take it off now,” Jess begged eventually.

“Nooo...” Emma said, very unexpectedly. “Not just yet...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.