Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 72

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess stood up and Emma instinctively did the same, but Jess directed her to sit back down.

“Hold on,” Jess said. “Let me just get some stuff first.”

Emma heard a lot of rummaging around going on in our bedroom. Jess eventually returned with an arm full of stuff, only some of which Emma could identify. She dropped the pile on the floor (carefully enough so as not to ruin anything.)

“K,” she said, straightening back up and putting her hands on her hips. “Tell me to strip.”

Emma blinked, caught off guard and not comprehending. “Huh?”

“Tell me to strip,” Jess repeated. “Come on, I saw that dominatrix side of you at the dinner party. I know she’s in there.” She put her hands on her hips waiting for the command.

“Oh, uh, ok, strip,” Emma said. Jess rolled her eyes contemptuously and gave Emma a disgusted look without moving. It took Emma a moment, but she caught on.

“Oh. Jess- I mean, Slave Jess, strip off all your clothes. Right now!” Emma said.

Jess’ expression changed to a smile as she immediately began unbuttoning the (rather pedestrian) jeans that she was wearing. A cotton t-shirt came up over her head and joined the jeans on the floor. On that day, Jess was actually wearing underwear, so she was left standing in a white bra and matching panties. The panties were a bit frilly and weren’t Granny-Panties, at least. Jess’ hands went back to her hips.

A beat passed before Emma realized what was next expected.

“Oh, Slave Jess, remove ALL of your clothing, please,” Emma said.

“Don’t say please. You lose a lot of your authority that way,” Jess commented as she unhooked her bra. In another minute, her underwear was sitting on top of the rest of her clothes on the floor and she was standing at attention in front of Emma. She didn’t make Emma fumble through the next steps.

“K, have me get on all fours,” Jess directed. The back-and-forth was a bit awkward, but Emma got the hang of things.

“Jess, down on all floors, pl-” She cut herself off before saying ‘please’ again. Jess dropped down as she was ‘told’.

Jess turned around on her hands and feet until she was facing Emma again as well as the pile of goodies on the floor. She pointed to a pole with leather straps at each end.

“That’s a spreader bar. You’ll see two of them. Take one and go behind me. You’ll figure out what to do with it from there.”

Emma picked it up and knelt down behind Jess. She checked out Jess’ firm, white ass cheeks and the pink pussy below it.

Emma held the bar for a moment, examining it, before deducing what it did. Then understanding dawned on her.

Placing it flat on the floor, the bar went between Jess’ ankles and Emma spread her legs apart. Jess felt the leather straps tickle her skin as they wrapped around her ankles.

Emma fumbled for a few seconds but managed to get the straps in place and buckled them closed. The metal buckles were rather cold, Jess reflected.

“Tighter,” Jess said. Emma paused, unsure, but undid the buckle and pulled them two holes tighter before reclosing them.

“Better,” Jess said. “Now do my wrists with the other one.”

Emma did so, much quicker this time, and that left Jess firmly secured, naked and on all fours in our living room, unable to do anything other than wiggle around. I would hear about the story later (damn you, employer, for making me work late that night!) and as it happens things would work out pretty well for me. So not a total loss.

“Ok,” Jess said, “pick up the black cock shaped item. No, the one with the rubber strap behind it.”

Emma picked up the item. It looked like a strap on, but the phallus was fairly small and it appeared to be inside out. She frowned at it in confusion. Jess explained.

“That’s a dildo gag. It gags the slave and has the added humiliation of being a dick shaped object in the process. Aaron particularly hates it. I, myself, don’t mind the feeling of a cock in my mouth. Aaron usually uses a ball gag on me as it forces me to open further. For today though, we’ll skip the gags so that I can educate you as needed. You should probably skip them with Brent for now, too, so that there is no chance of being unable to signal your safewords.” Emma nodded as she placed the dildo gag back on the floor.

“Ok, check me over for a few minutes. Run your hands over me. Go wild,” Jess said.

“Um, I’ve seen you and touched you before,” Emma pointed out. Jess nodded.

“I’m well aware of that, but before it was all done ‘willingly.’ Not that I don’t want you to, but this is the first time when I’m actually ‘at your mercy’, so to speak. I want you to see how it feels now,” Jess explained.

Emma let her eyes wander around Jess’ nude form for several minutes before touching her. Jess waited patiently while she did.

Emma tentatively put out a hand and ran it across Jess’ smooth ass cheek. Then she did the same with her other hand. At first, she just lightly massaged the white globes but then grew bolder and gave them both a firm squeeze. She liked the red marks that her fingers left in Jess’ pale skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.