Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma spent most of the day going from house to house. On average, she spent thirty minutes with each “client”, walking them around the neighborhood and letting them take care of business.

One of her clients, “Sparky” was a Jack Russell that was allowed to go with her to the local dog park. He had enough energy that you could jump-start a Fiat with him, so his owner liked him to be able to run around a lot and burn some of it off. Emma sat down on a bench in the park.

While watching him chase after a squirrel (who apparently had a death wish if he was entering a dog park, ) Emma’s eyes drifted over to a German Shepherd male sniffing the butt of a Siberian Husky female. Emma had no idea who the owners were of either animal; there were a half dozen dogs and owners in the park but Emma appeared to be the only one actually paying attention to the dogs.

The Husky didn’t seem to care about the attention she was getting one way or the other. Not meeting any resistance, the Shepherd got a little more forward and began licking the privates of the Husky who still ignored him.

The Shephed got a LOT more forward as he put his paws up on the Husky’s back and lined himself up. The Husky looked over her shoulder and gave a token snarl, but she put up no real fight and the Shepherd was not deterred at all. Perhaps they were well acquainted. Perhaps the Shepherd had heard that “No” really means “Yes, harder.” Perhaps the Shepherd read too much internet erotica.

Rather unceremoniously, the Shephed plowed into the Husky. He was given the job of doing all the work as the Husky just stood there, but he didn’t seem to mind.

Emma’s eyes got large and she looked around but neither dog’s owner was in sight. Or, if they were, they weren’t showing any interest.

Slam, slam, slam, the Shepherd pumped into the Husky in the middle of the park. The act was primal and animalistic (for obvious reasons.)

Pound, pound, pound he went. He was in a frenzy as he fucked the Husky.

Emma’s attention began to wander. The sex show in front of her was taking over her thoughts.

Her eyes closed. In her mind’s eye, she was on all fours in her apartment living room. She saw herself from a spectator’s view.

She was completely nude as was Brent behind her, pumping into her with the same ferocity as the Shepherd. She watched her naked body rock back and forth as his pelvis crashed into her ass cheeks.

Brent’s body tensed as he exploded inside her. His fingers gripped the side of her body, just as the Shepherd’s claws were doing to the Husky.

There was a jump-cut in her imagination and now Brent was on all fours. He had a collar around his neck and a chain leash hanging from it, resting on the floor. His erection (much longer and thicker than the real life Brent’s) was pointing down between his legs. Emma was behind him with a gigantic strap-on.

She was still nude, save for the harness around her waist. The rubber cock (flesh toned) was bouncing like a Superball in front of her pubic mound, rebounding several times off Brent’s ass cheeks.

Emma made no effort to lube anything, but in her vision she pumped right into him. He grimaced at being penetrated but didn’t seem to care about being dry-fucked

Her hand played with her clit behind the harness of the strap-on as she screwed him, over and over. His face was contorted as his hands squeezed the carpet. Emma’s other hand was kneading a breast as her orgasm built.

Another jump cut just as Emma was climaxing and now Aaron was on all fours. Brent was kneeling naked behind him. Emma was kneeling to the side.

Emma had Brent’s cock in her hand. It was pointed menacingly at Aaron’s-

“Miss? Are you Ok?”

Emma was startled back to reality by a small hand touching her shoulder. Her eyes darted open to see a concerned looking 12ish year-old boy looking down at her.

She realized that she must have been breathing very heavy and, horrifyingly, she realized that she had her hand wrapped hard around the handle of the rope leash and had been rubbing it against her crotch.

“Oh, oh God, yes, I’m fine, just, uh, just tired is all. Thank you for checking on me,” Emma said. The boy seemed unsure, but nodded and left her.

A second later, she remembered why she was in the park and looked around frantically for Sparky. Luckily, he was on the far side of the park, laying belly down in the grass, enjoying the sun. He’d had enough running for that day, it seemed.

Emma stood up to go get him and realized that she was drenched between her legs. Shit, she didn’t have time to go home and change before her next client. Hopefully, none of her clients (and adult owners, that is) would notice any wet spot. Or the smell of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.