Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 69

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Before Emma could ask what she meant, Jess’ hands moved down to Emma’s crotch. Emma shivered at Jess’ touch as her fingertips tickled her sides on the way. Jess’ experienced digits had no trouble finding Emma’s clit, swollen from the excitement of screwing me.

Emma settled back down onto me as Jess worked her magic. Emma’s eyes closed and she rested her head against the crook of my neck. I could feel her breath there as she sighed heavily.

Emma rocked her hips back and forth against my lap as Jess’ index finger strummed her clit. It occurred to Emma that getting masturbated by Jess with my (rapidly shrinking) cock inside her was a much more pleasurable than masturbating herself at home.

I could feel Emma’s perky nipples rubbing across my chest as she writhed on me. Jess’ finger was a blur between Emma’s legs, not that I could see it from my vantage point. Emma’s body against mine hid all the exciting stuff, sadly.

Jess’ other hand was wandering around the front of Emma’s chest, lazily cupping a boob before drifting down and across her stomach.

“Mmmm, ohhhh, Jess, that’s awesome...” Emma moaned into my neck. I could feel some of the cum that I had shot into her dribbling down my leg.

Emma’s arms squeezed me tightly and cut off my airway a bit as her own breathing quickened. She was quivering all over as Jess’ digit played its little tune on her nub, flick, flick, flick.

Emma’s body tensed as her orgasm hit. Jess pushed her own body hard against Emma’s back as Emma pushed hers into mine. I felt myself slip out completely as Emma’s stomach plowed into me with the first wave of pleasure.

Jess didn’t let up yet and kept frigging her, working her into a frenzy. Emma tried to pull off of Jess’ hand, but Jess followed her up. Emma’s climax squirted out a bunch of my cum onto the chair between my legs, leaving a messy puddle.

“Eeee, eeeee, please stop!” Emma breathed. Jess gave her three more rubs before relenting. Emma let out a massive moan as she relaxed against me, letting her orgasm finish before finally pushing away from me.

“Hold on!” Jess said abruptly. Emma stopped instantly, half off of my lap. She tried to look around at Jess who had momentarily disappeared. Jess returned a minute later with the package of baby wipes from which she pulled one.

Jess reached between our legs and wiped the jizz from the chair. She took a second wipe and used it to clean Emma’s pussy of the rest of my love juices. Emma sat stock still as Jess thoroughly cleaned her labia on the outside and then again as she dug deep inside Emma for the rest. A final wipe gave my flaccid member a token cleaning.

“Ok, you’re good,” Jess pronounced.

Emma slipped off me to stand on the floor. She straightened her hair before stepping back into her skirt. She spoke to us as she worked the button.

“Ok, guys, hate to screw and run, but I’ve got a lot of clients to take care of,” she said to her waist.

“Geez, wham, bam, thank you, sir, I guess,” I said with mock indignation. Emma straightened up and took a couple of steps back to me, still seated.

She bent over and kissed me on the lips while holding the back of my head.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “I think we might do this a lot more. Maybe next time you’ll last more than two minutes!”

“Hey, hey,” Jess said before I could say anything. “He was saving all of that white hot love for you since yesterday. Cut him some slack!”

Emma laughed. “I know, I’m only teasing, honest!”

“Don’t worry though, I’ll make sure he masturbates prior to your next session,” Jess assured her.

Emma leaned over and kissed Jess this time.

“I can’t wait!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.