Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 66

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Bruiser didn’t even wake up from his spot on the couch as both Brent and Emma sat down on either side of him. He did stir and sigh a bit.

“So, what did you think? And you can be honest. If it’s not your thing-” Emma said, before Brent cut her off.

“It was incredible!” he blurted out. But then, he seemed to think he was too excited.

“I mean, with you there and everything...” he said, not sure how to save himself. Emma just laughed.

“Look, I get it. Remember, it was my idea to begin with. It’s FUN! You don’t need to feel guilty about any of it. I know Jess is hot and I know she is very talented in the bedroom. And I’m GLAD she got you off.”

Brent frowned. “But I still feel like I’m cheating in some way...”

“Jess had a long discussion with me about it. ‘Cheating’ involves deception. So long as everything is up front and open, I will never have any problem with it. But...” she waited for him to prompt her and he did.

“But what? What is it?” he asked.

“But, I have to know if you will be ok if I do things with them as well. This night was crafted for your benefit, and you didn’t watch me do anything with them. This time. Would you be ok with that?” she asked.

Brent answered after a long pause to consider.

“Yes. Honestly Emma, I ... I think I am in love with you. And I would do ANYTHING for you. Anything. And anything that makes you happy, I want for you.” Brent took her hands into his, above Bruiser’s back.

Emma flushed and smiled at him. Softly she said, “I love you, too, Brent.”

“I have to ask...” Brent said, “Where did you learn all that Dominatrix stuff?”

Emma’s uproarious laughter was enough to wake Bruiser who shot her a dirty look before settling back down.

“I’ve never done any of that before. That was all Jess and I just did my best to play along with her lead. I’m glad to know my performance was convincing!”

Brent nodded enthusiastically. “It was! I had no idea!”

“I’m thinking the shock probably blinded you. Or maybe it was just the sight of Jess’ huge tits,” Emma said with a smirk. Brent blushed at the mention of tits.

“Does ... does being turned on by all that stuff make me some sort of pervert?” he asked quietly.

Emma laughed again. “Probably, but at least you are in good company with us other perverts!”

Brent was silent for a minute before apparently deciding something and giving a nod.

“I’m ok with anything you want to do with them, whenever you want to. If it makes you happy, it makes me happy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.