Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 62

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“Of course, Mistress,” Jess replied. “What home is complete without one?” Her smile was ear to ear as she scurried off to our bedroom.

She returned moments later with our paddle. It was about a foot and a half long and wrapped in leather. Emma took it from Jess and ran her fingers over it. As with most of our toys, it was handsomely made.

Turning it over, Emma laughed out loud as she saw the opposite side. Imprinted in the leather was the word “SLUT”, mirror imaged. When it struck the skin, it would leave the word momentarily etched into my (or, occasionally, Jess’) ass cheek.

“I love it!” Emma said, admiring it.

“Thank you, Mistress. It gets the job done, I assure you,” Jess said.

Emma had started out all gung-ho, but then she didn’t know how to proceed with actually paddling me (or anyone else for that matter.) Jess saw her uncertainty and leaned over to whisper in to her ear. Emma listened intently; she smiled several times and finally nodded once Jess finished.

“Ok, Slave Aaron, on the floor. Face to the carpet and present your butt to me!” she said with more confidence than she felt. I did exactly as I was told.

“Ok, for your, uh, -” she turned back to Jess who whispered again. “Impertinence! For your impertinence you will get, um,” - she paused to consider before continuing- “five whacks from the paddle. Five should be enough to humble you.”

I heard more whispering behind me from Jess. I hoped to God that Jess wasn’t suggesting that I needed more swats.

“Oh!” Emma exclaimed. “And you are to thank me after each one.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said quietly.

Emma hefted the paddle in her hand, getting a feel for it. She made a few practice swings in the air behind above me. I shivered at the sound of the WHOOSH it made.

Taking up position behind me, Emma eyed my waiting ass. I couldn’t see it, but she swallowed hard, her anxiety level running high at the idea of paddling me. I don’t know why; it’s not like HER ass was about to get reddened.

SWISH-CRACK! I felt the bee sting of the paddle connecting with my cheek. I cried out, more in surprise than pain. Emma hadn’t really hit me that hard.

I panted a bit and wiggled as I braced for the next one. It didn’t come and Jess cleared her throat behind me.

“Oh!” I said hurriedly. “Thank you, Mistress Emma!”

I felt a finger touch a spot on my ass.

“Look! You really can read ‘SLUT’!” Emma exclaimed.

“Yes, it fades pretty quickly though. But it’s funny as hell, isn’t it?” Jess agreed.

“Yeah, especially considering he IS a slut,” Emma said with a chuckle. It was true.

Without warning, my ass was struck again. Emma was a bit more forceful this time, but not by much. I made sure to cry out again anyway; I wouldn’t want to give her an excuse to think she had to be tougher on me.

“Thank you, Mistress Emma!” I was sure to say that time. Her(?) hand massaged my cheek. That actually caused more pain than the paddle itself and I winced as a result.

The next strike hit my other cheek.

“Gotta make sure we redden both of those cheeks evenly,” Emma said. I thanked her again and heard more whispering behind me.

There was silence for a few moments and I began to grow nervous. My nervousness was well founded as the next thing I felt was the edge of the paddle running upwards between my ass cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.