Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Later that day, Emma’s phone dinged indicating a new email.

“From: Jess”

“Here is the official Jess-approved Emma/Brent Fuck Plan:

1) Doggy style
2) Reverse cow girl (feel free to Google any of these if need be.)
3) Standing, reverse entry
4) Laying down, side-by-side, reverse entry
5) Laying down, side-by-side, face to face
6) Missionary
This list is a bit backward from what couples would normally do. Missionary is, without doubt, the most plain-vanilla and boring, but in this situation, you guys will work up to it, with you gradually relinquishing more control to Brent and making yourself more vulnerable. If, at any point, you start to feel panic, stop and return to the previous position. If you are unable to proceed at any step after several tries, let me know and we will rework the plan. Also, all this having been said, remember that sex is supposed to be FUN, so don’t be afraid to back-track to positions you two find enjoyable, so long as you continue making progress along the way. Now, go get to work, you horny little rabbits!”

Emma found herself growing wet just reading the step-by-step description of how she was expected to screw her boyfriend.

Emma called Brent at the station.

“Hi, Brent,” Emma said after he answered.

“Hi, sweetie!” he said. Emma liked being called sweetie. She liked having someone call her ANY pet name, really.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Just wanted to hear your voice ... do you want to come back over after work? With Bruiser, of course,” Emma asked.

“Absolutely! I’ll see you about five?” he asked.

“Sure! See you then!”


Brent showed up, Bruiser under his arm, right on time. His smile was broad and genuine, but he could tell right away that Emma’s was forced.

He started to ask what was wrong, but she turned away before he could and grabbed the print-out of Jess’ email, handing it to him.

He read in silence and Emma enjoyed seeing the color flood into his cheeks. Once he finished, he looked, embarrassed, into Emma’s face. Before he could say anything, Emma spoke first.

“Well, we have our orders. Should we get to work?” she said, with a giggle. Thoughts of fucking him pushed away her stress over “the talk” which they would have later.

“Uh, yes, absolutely. Don’t want to piss your neighbor off,” he finished with a chuckle himself.

Emma’s clothes hit the floor first, but Brent wasn’t far behind. Bruiser ran off to Emma’s bedroom to find a place to nap. He wasn’t about to let the sound of their bodies smacking together cut into his beauty sleep.

Brent started to follow after him, assuming that the bedroom was their final destination also, but Emma grabbed his wrist to stop him.

He turned towards her to see her shaking her head.

“Right here. Right now,” she said, pointing her finger towards the floor.

Before Brent could respond, Emma was on all fours in front of him, her white butt cheeks jiggling as she steadied herself.

Emma, of course, had never done it “doggie-style”, but the internet had taught her enough about what position was expected.

Brent was still standing as Emma shimmied her legs apart, exposing her pussy to him. She held that position for a full minute as Brent gawked at her naked form.

“I don’t have an invitation to send you,” Emma said dryly over her shoulder.

“Oops, sorry!” Brent said, startled back to his senses.

He dropped down behind her and placed his hands on her hips, lining himself up. Emma scooted back another inch towards him in an effort to move things along and, in doing so, her ass cheek collided with his erection.

“Ooof!” he exclaimed.

“Sorry, sorry!” she said back to him.

“S’ok, no worries,” Brent responded through clenched teeth, reaching between his legs to maneuver his member.

Emma felt his cock head probe around her privates, looking for the entrance. He found it without too much difficulty and pushed slowly in.

Emma had been fantasizing about Brent’s return all afternoon. As a result, she was dripping wet and he had no trouble sliding into her, but he went carefully anyway. He thrust in gradually, stroking in and out a little more each time. This was more to let himself get lubricated by her juices than for her sake.

Eventually, he managed to bottom out inside Emma, the front of his thighs contacting her fleshy ass cheeks. Withdrawing, he built up a rhythm and was pumping in and out of Emma’s womanhood.

Once he did, Emma alternated rocking back and forth, helping him to thrust harder into her. It made it a bit trickier for him to keep from inadvertently slipping out of her, but he wasn’t about to file a complaint on Yelp.

As he pumped into her, he let his hands wander around her generous hips, squeezing the soft flesh. Emma, for her part, let one of the hands that had been supporting her move up and back to her crotch, allowing her fingers to find her clit. She worked two fingers of her left hand around the nub in time to Brent’s thrusts.

The erotic level of the position was off the chart for Brent. He found his orgasm rapidly approaching.

As his member reached the edge of Emma’s pussy, the sensitive rim of his manhood was tickled and he sucked in air each time as he tried to control himself.

Another couple minutes of pumping into Emma though, and Brent could hold out no longer. His seed exploded into her. If his grunt hadn’t told her he’d climaxed, the sperm ricocheting around inside her would have. She took that as her cue and doubled the speed of the fingers working at her pussy.

Brent was still pumping into her as he squirted; Emma loved the feeling; she couldn’t get enough of it. It was so unlike all of her masturbatory experiences and her experiences with Aaron and Jess. Brent’s meat, plowing into her, amplified the tingling in her crotch; the feeling of his ejaculate shooting inside her, even more so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.