Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 54

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Brent was smiling up at her, but it was forced. He was very happy about what was happening, of course, but he was also very nervous for Emma. If she had a panic attack right now, there wasn’t much he would be able to do to comfort her. And, shit, if she took off again, he was going to be stranded, shackled and naked on her bed. There would be no pillow to cover himself with next time.

It didn’t come to that, though. Emma would remain calm through the rest of their time that night.

Taking a deep breath, Emma began slowly lowering herself onto his shaft. The tip of his rod parted her labia; she’d masturbated with her vibrator before, but it had been hard and cold, completely unlike Brent’s erection.

She continued taking him in, swallowing his member inside her. Brent moaned from beneath her as his rod rubbed the inside of her vaginal walls. It felt incredible for both parties.

Unfortunately, the positioning meant that she was only able to take about half of Brent’s manhood into her before she was as low as she could go. She looked down and almost frowned, but stopped herself, lest she give Brent the wrong idea. They would have to try some other positions next time...

She moved a hand to the top of her womanhood and found her clit. She rubbed it with a middle finger and felt the familiar electric tingle in her loins. She closed her eyes and kept still, impaled by Brent, as she worked up a little rhythm.

It took her a minute to remember that he was below her and couldn’t do anything himself. She pulled up off him, stopping just as she felt the bulge of his cock at her nether lips so that he wouldn’t fall out. Brent moaned again and involuntarily tried to move his hands up to her, but the bonds stopped him short.

She returned to her clit, working her hand in a circle at the top of her mound as she pushed back down again. The feeling of him within her was intoxicating; she felt like she was floating through a dream. Each rub pushed her further into bliss.

She realized she was breathing heavy; she wasn’t sure if it was from the excitement or the physical exertion of pulling herself up and down to do all the work. It was probably both.

Up and down, she worked her pelvis on his manhood, flicking away at her button and she actually started to forget about the guy who was inside her until...

Brent grunted from between her thighs and Emma was startled at the feeling of his cum exploding inside her. Her vibrator had definitely never done THAT.

She doubled the tempo of her fingers on her love button as she felt Brent shoot into her three more times.

“Oooohhh, Emmmmaaaa...” he moaned, pulling tight on his cuffs.

Emma could tell by the change in his breathing that he had finished shooting into her. He had just begun to soften inside her when her manipulations on her nub pushed her over the top. Her back arched as her climax hit. Her animalistic scream shocked the bound Brent.

Her hands left her crotch and moved to her chest. She squeezed her breasts hard, kneading them as she bit her lower lip. Brent saw her eyes were closed as she tilted her head back. Each wave of pleasure was punctuated by a pinching of her nipples and arch of her back.

Brent couldn’t really do anything other than watch the large girl on top of him writhe in her self-induced orgasm, but he was quite alright with that.

Her pelvis contracted on his member which had softened and was slipping out of her. Her finally squeeze pushed him from her crotch. Feeling him slip out, Emma opened her eyes and looked down at him.

She smiled down as she carefully slid off to his side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.