Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma didn’t stay the night; the next day was going to be another busy one. If she stayed over with us, she knew full well she probably wouldn’t get much sleep, so she opted to head home.

The next day was a hectic one of work (dog walking, not PetHub) and school. As before, she was quite distracted thinking of her upcoming date with Brent. She learned nothing that day. She told herself that she was going to have to get back on track with her studies if she wanted to graduate on time.

At least her distractions didn’t affect her clients. She stayed focused enough with them to manage not losing anyone that day.

That evening, Emma found herself both nervous and excited. She’d already seen Brent naked, knew he was into her, and jerked him off on the first date, and yet the idea of losing her virginity to him was still a big deal. She knew it really shouldn’t be a big deal, and yet, somehow, it was.

She debated about what to wear. She thought she should be wearing something “special”, but she really didn’t have much that was “special”. About the only thing she owned was the tight bandage dress she had worn for Todd and she refused to wear it again on general principle.

In the end, she chose the plaid skirt that she had teased Mike with at PetHub. She briefly considered panties but she could see Jess in her mind’s eye shaking her head disapprovingly. No panties.

She completed the ensemble with a tight fitting blouse; again, nothing else was worn under it. The blouse was pretty low cut and showed off a massive amount of cleavage.

Emma had made BBQ chicken in the Crock-pot with vegetables. It wasn’t exactly the fanciest dinner, but she’d had to work that day and had to make good use of her time. She didn’t think Brent was coming strictly for the cuisine anyway.

Emma lit two white candles in cheap holders on the table. She wasn’t sure if the candle-light thing was corny, but it felt right to her.

She didn’t really know what kind of music Brent was into, so she put on the local soft-rock station to play it safe. You couldn’t go wrong with Fleetwood Mack or Rod Stewart, she thought.

Right on time, Brent knocked on her door.

“Hi, Brent!” Emma said, grinning ear-to-ear. She was pleased to see him carrying Bruiser as she had suggested. “Please, come in!”

Brent looked her up and down, admiring the short skirt and cleavage for a moment before realizing how shamelessly he was ogling her; he blushed as he smiled and said, “Hi, Emma. Thanks!”

Stepping inside, he placed Bruiser on the floor as Emma closed the door behind him. Brent looked around the apartment for a moment.

It was sparsely furnished as Emma had only moved in a few weeks earlier. Before moving to our building, Emma had sold her parent’s house that she had inherited. It was much too big for her to live in by herself and it only served as a reminder of her parents’ deaths. She had taken some furniture with her to the new apartment, but a lot of it was too big for the apartment and she had it donated to the local Good Will. She didn’t really have anything on the walls as all the pictures in her parents’ house had been of her. She saved them all but wasn’t about to hang photos of herself all over her own apartment.

“You have a very nice place,” Brent commented, turning back to her.

“Thank you,” Emma said politely. “I like it. Bruiser seems to as well.”

The apartment was an open floor plan. The front door entered into the living room and the kitchen was on the far side. Bruiser had wandered into the kitchen and was presently peeing on the leg of a kitchen chair.

“Bruiser! No!” Brent shouted. Emma laughed.

“It’s ok, I’ll clean it. I put my clothes there frequently when I come home so I suspect it smells a lot of my other clients.”

She went to get a spray bottle and paper towels from the kitchen. Turning back towards the chair, Brent moved in front of her.

“Please, let me clean it. I insist. You’re not on a clock here so I should be the one to clean up after him.” He put out his hands to take the cleaning tools.

Emma almost gave them to him, but thought of something and changed her mind.

“Nope, my house, my rules. I’ll clean it.” She pulled the items away from his reach. Brent lowered his hands reluctantly.

Emma considered getting on all fours but wasn’t positive that the skirt would ride up high enough to get her desired effect. So, instead, she bent over at the waist with the squirt bottle of cleaner and paper towels.

If Brent caught the obvious inefficiency of the act, he didn’t say so. As she hoped, her shaved and exposed pussy was pointed right at him as she wiped the chair leg. She couldn’t tell for sure if he was looking, but hoped he was

He was. He’d already seen everything she had, of course, but she was sure he was still unprepared for her to be going commando beneath the short skirt.

She rubbed at the chair leg with the towel for far longer than was necessary, but again Brent gave no indication that he caught on. She sprayed the leg with the cleaner, then wiped it with another clean towel, being sure to wiggle her hips with the scrubbing motion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.